LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
We are crossing over to Morocco no later than 10th January 2018.

We had such a good time on our first trip in the winter of 2015/16 that we have decided to do it again. This time around we will be more than happy to co-ordinate names etc for anyone who fancies crossing at the same time as us.

We are sure as usual there will be funsters all over Morocco in the winter so please feel free to put your name and date on the thread and who knows we all may be able to meet up at some point. Look forward to watching who intend to be Morocco bound this coming winter.

May we also suggest anyone thinking of going looks at Terry L's Moroccan Files in resources.

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
The idea appeals to me but not to my wife, I'm hoping that once we are a few months into our adventure, she will come around as we gain in confidence although 2019 is more realistic. I will thought watch this thread develop with interest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
It did not appeal to Jane but she loved it but it is different and it took her a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Its around 200e for an open return.
Price can vary of course. We will be booking through Carlos in Algeciras as is the usual for most funsters.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
The idea appeals to me but not to my wife, I'm hoping that once we are a few months into our adventure, she will come around as we gain in confidence although 2019 is more realistic. I will thought watch this thread develop with interest.

Had the same back in 2013 for our first Funster trip..
Wife didn't want to go but i said I was going anyway, so she came..
First few days did not like it, some of that was due to poor weather, however as we got into the trip she loved it and we did a return trip back in 2014 for a longer stay. Now she's like the Morocco tourist board whenever we get asked. :D

Not done last 2 years due to health issues but next year is a possibility...

SAM_0595.JPG

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
No its not Jim has already been asked to remove the wrong one. Thank you though. It was posted in how to by error

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
@Dazzlin
After you getting Graham onto red wine and water when we were in Tafraoute it would be very nice to see you again. (Jane)

Last edited:

tgee

Free Member
Oct 9, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer s660
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Jane & Graham, we are flying back to Malaga to pick up the van and travel down to Gib on the 4th Jan. Put us down to travel over with you guys early Jan, however, we want to head straight on down to Agider after arrival to hopefully catch the better weather and take our time heading back end of March to Fez and Maknes...again to hopefully get the better weather. In any case, it will be stupendous to see you both and catch up on gossip since we last met!

PS...hope you have not forgotten to make the Tequila Sunriser's

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We're possibles. :) Need to sort out the requirements for the dog - a website I found said the rabies vaccine has to be within the last twelve months. This isn't a problem as ours will need vaccinating again next year anyway so we will just get it done earlier. I haven't looked yet at the re-entry requirements coming back into Spain but I am sure it is all doable.
My Arabic is VERY rusty but I might try and brush it up a bit though I suspect even my minimal French might be more useful. :)
How long do folk normally go over for? I know that's a piece of string question but are there limits on say visas or insurance which normally limit trips to say 30 days or whatever?

OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
We're possibles. :) Need to sort out the requirements for the dog - a website I found said the rabies vaccine has to be within the last twelve months. This isn't a problem as ours will need vaccinating again next year anyway so we will just get it done earlier. I haven't looked yet at the re-entry requirements coming back into Spain but I am sure it is all doable.
My Arabic is VERY rusty but I might try and brush it up a bit though I suspect even my minimal French might be more useful. :)
How long do folk normally go over for? I know that's a piece of string question but are there limits on say visas or insurance which normally limit trips to say 30 days or whatever?
e
We plan on 10,-12 weeks. Great if you decide to join us. A normal visa is 3 months but can be extended to 6 months. For us 3 months is fine this time. Look forward to seeing you if you do decide to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBK
OP
OP
Graham and Jane

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Due to family commitments we don't think we'll be able to make it. However we're not ruling it out entirely.

Enjoy, everybody.
Terry L you will be missed if you can't make it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back