G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
Ok sorry, so if you get your composting toilet sorted and become mobile, any chance you could drop off the finished product down to our allotment site?
Fcuk french connection! cheecky pregnant goldfish (also known as a twat!) make your own! :giggler:

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
That’s it.... I’m convinced now that this is another figment of someone’s imagination like 596 or whatever....😁👍🏼
Oh hell Smithy! get over it, at this moment in time your MH is not a contender, I'm still blowing hot and cold! Dont P me off or it will be totally on the back burner....
I am so sorry, I was good, then I became deflated.....
Chaser I swear I am still not being arsey!
Tell you what, if i leave here? I'll show you what I'm giving up in pursuit of a dream!
And if I'm prepared to give it all up? WTF have I seen ;) ;) ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brockley

Free Member
Dec 13, 2019
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630 + mods!
Exp
Since 2006
Well from my perspective, you'll clearly have a better return on your bullshit!

and yes, it makes us friends, for you can give, but also take shit!... Thank you friend.
I'm having a bad day!

Naaa definitely American code...........ok friend:drinks:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Minxy Girl.... you are right! But I do indeed have a problem with something which requires chemicals, i have a bigger problem, that no new MH dealer wants to deal with it! And an air head composting toilet to buy, will cost me £999..... but it gives me the option, to tip my pee anywhere :oops: yep, bloody anywhere! yes it has calcium and other elements in it. But no Chemicals! None!
Now my poo!:oops:(jeez Pen. clear you have had drink!) will get mixed with either peat, coconut bark, or god damn hamster bedding..... That toilet will last 2 people poo wise (bag toilet paper!) an month!!!!!! and it is already turning into compost!

Now I am new to this!... But how many of the members on this site, would like to go further than an Aire? but for the emptying of a toilet?
There is something out there, which will enable everyone to go further and for longer, without having to pay for a service which is not needed....
So Minxy, You are a guide to me at the moment! for you are making me think outside my narrow viewpoint... Try the flip side I have researched this toilet, yep because of a dream..... So I challenge you...
I am looking at the airhead compostible toilet.. there are SO many reviews!!! from so many users!

How much to stay in an aire / campsite or whatever... how much? to limit everyone from going further?
If you could see what I am being shown, and how much we are being controlled? why do you think a toilet that limits your possibilities is so good?

Please look at the good bad and ugly on you tube! for I can assure you, you will find more freedom in this toilet!
am grateful chaser, I do not know the van i need.... But I will be damned if a bloody toilet wll limit my dream ;)
I'm struggling again ... I still don't understand your, what appears to be, obsession with a composting toilet ... you are making a LOT of assumptions about how a standard type cassette toilet will stop you doing what you want to do without any 'real world' experience and I can tell you ... it WILL NOT ... seriously IT REALLY WILL NOT ... you just have to 'manage' it, as you would with anything else for your MH.
  • Water usage - I've already covered how to minimise that.
  • Toilet waste storage - again, another cassette (or 2) will do that for you. There is nothing to stop you using a container for weeing in so you can still dispose of it separately if you wish to extend the length of time your cassette will last.
  • Chemicals - you do NOT need to use chemicals with a cassette toilet ... you can if you wish but many people now use a cheap non-bio laundry liquid or have a SOG fitted (look it up to see how it works).
  • Waste disposal - there are many, many places abroad that you can dispose of toilet waste free along with grey water and at the same time fill up with fresh water (free a lot of the time)
  • Location - you are assuming that you will be able/want to stay in the same 'remote' place for an extensive length of time without the need to move ... you'll still need provisions and at some point you will need to get water so moving is likely to be a necessary 'evil', of course this is assuming that you won't be bored anyway.
I haven't watched any of the YouTube videos because, to be totally honest, I don't need to ... I've MHed for over 20 years and at first we didn't know much but now have a lot of experience about how to do things.

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
I'm struggling again ... I still don't understand your, what appears to be, obsession with a composting toilet ... you are making a LOT of assumptions about how a standard type cassette toilet will stop you doing what you want to do without any 'real world' experience and I can tell you ... it WILL NOT ... seriously IT REALLY WILL NOT ... you just have to 'manage' it, as you would with anything else for your MH.
  • Water usage - I've already covered how to minimise that.
  • Toilet waste storage - again, another cassette (or 2) will do that for you. There is nothing to stop you using a container for weeing in so you can still dispose of it separately if you wish to extend the length of time your cassette will last.
  • Chemicals - you do NOT need to use chemicals with a cassette toilet ... you can if you wish but many people now use a cheap non-bio laundry liquid or have a SOG fitted (look it up to see how it works).
  • Waste disposal - there are many, many places abroad that you can dispose of toilet waste free along with grey water and at the same time fill up with fresh water (free a lot of the time)
  • Location - you are assuming that you will be able/want to stay in the same 'remote' place for an extensive length of time without the need to move ... you'll still need provisions and at some point you will need to get water so moving is likely to be a necessary 'evil', of course this is assuming that you won't be bored anyway.
I haven't watched any of the YouTube videos because, to be totally honest, I don't need to ... I've MHed for over 20 years and at first we didn't know much but now have a lot of experience about how to do things.

And I totally appreciate your stand point! but I watched the videos on how to empty out a MH toilet and I though WTF! this is crazy, so I looked for other options.....
I am in no way criticising your preferences, but hey.... There is a far better option out there! if it is not your cup of tea? then it is not..... But it most certainly is my cup of coffee xx

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Dont tar me with his brush! sorry you chose pink!
[/QUOTE

This is my first time to see a new member talk like that. Specially when steps in for help and advise. You should be ashamed of yourself and show some respect for the fellow members. I had posted in the past drunk, but decency prevails. You are deliberately looking for a argument.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Forgot to answer the following point:

Now I am new to this!... But how many of the members on this site, would like to go further than an Aire? but for the emptying of a toilet?
There is something out there, which will enable everyone to go further and for longer, without having to pay for a service which is not needed....

How much to stay in an aire / campsite or whatever... how much? to limit everyone from going further?
If you could see what I am being shown, and how much we are being controlled? why do you think a toilet that limits your possibilities is so good?

We did over 2 months from December to February in France and Spain and used a mix of aires and wild camping spots or nice car parking areas, not a single campsite; we didn't have to pay for any of the services at all, not even fresh water, obviously if we'd needed to we would. We don't let stuff restrict us or limit what we can do or go, its all about enjoying ourselves and, as with most stuff in life, you have to do some planning to get the most out of it, so that's what we do.

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
Worst I can find about them!

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
Forgot to answer the following point:

We did over 2 months from December to February in France and Spain and used a mix of aires and wild camping spots or nice car parking areas, not a single campsite; we didn't have to pay for any of the services at all, not even fresh water, obviously if we'd needed to we would. We don't let stuff restrict us or limit what we can do or go, its all about enjoying ourselves and, as with most stuff in life, you have to do some planning to get the most out of it, so that's what we do.
OK, but you had to stop somewhere! my sense of direction, to quion a phrase is crap! so i'm trying to elimate a fear!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
And I totally appreciate your stand point! but I watched the videos on how to empty out a MH toilet and I though WTF! this is crazy, so I looked for other options.....
I am in no way criticising your preferences, but hey.... There is a far better option out there! if it is not your cup of tea? then it is not..... But it most certainly is my cup of coffee xx
We have here a lady who is allegedly changing her whole life, and the only thing she is interested in is a toilet, no idea what van she wants or where she is going or how, but all she has studied is compost toilet. :doh: :unsure:

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
ps link, is not the same toilet! the one i have researched is slightly better...

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
We have here a lady who is allegedly changing her whole life, and the only thing she is interested in is a toilet, no idea what van she wants or where she is going or how, but all she has studied is compost toilet. :doh: :unsure:
Well clearly the 'lady' has gone through so much shit, she is trying to avoid more ;)

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
I am most certainly not!
And I am big enough to admit I have been wrong!
Are you a moderator on this site?

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
Water, Horse, Drink Minxy Girl
You're all wasting your breath.
The OP wants a Composting Toilet, doesn't matter why, he she wants one
No mainstream MH manufacturer has it as an option.
Self or commissioned build is his/her only choice.
End.
Yes it is!
How is that wrong?

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
You have a few options I agree, we grew up in a bloody rough area and had to make do, you should see what we use in the van now. This bleeding composter, could you use something similar, let me know if you want the technical drawings.

image.jpeg

This is what we had as kids.

image.jpeg

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
This thread has decended into anarchy way faster than any of 596's ever did. Respect to Going Nowhere on that count.
I'm off to checkout the Airhead, who knows the maybe something in it ?
Perhaps we're all missing a trick, it could be the end of toilet threads ........ or just the begining ?

OP
OP
G

Going Nowhere

Free Member
Jul 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
This thread has decended into anarchy way faster than any of 596's ever did. Respect to Going Nowhere on that count.
I'm off to checkout the Airhead, who knows the maybe something in it ?
Perhaps we're all missing a trick, it could be the end of toilet threads ........ or just the begining ?
Figaro? if you see it, you will see what I'm taking about.... Thank you for looking x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back