Owning a Motorhome and Dating Sites Don't Mix (3 Viewers)

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Thanks Sandra and yeah all is well. We only made it as far as the Borders as Grace doesn't like breaking Covid rules, any rules in fact, we could have had all 9 nights free but she insisted in paying for two nights parking, damn it it cost us £6 :LOL:

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I thought my Mrs resembled Marylin Monroe with her skirt blowing up. Then I realised she had farted
Your not into being subtle today then. ::bigsmile: :giggler:
Get right in there. Must be the best first post yet 😂

Welcome to fun. if you put an @sign in front of Tibbo name he will be alerted.
There's no point in beating about the bush is there Sandra.;)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Remember it as if it were yesterday, don't be such a soft touch. My adds went along the lines of...Male own home, looking for a tall lady similar age with a face that wouldn't frighten the horses.
When you meet, leave your van in the car park, get there before them so they don't know it belongs to you.
Have a drink and chat depending how the evening goes. Just say would you like to come back to my place for a coffee. It worked every time, over your coffee in the car park I will guarantee they will take an interest in your hobby and be begging for a trip to the coast with you in your motorhome.;):giggle:
Smooth operator.... ;)

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Come on then all the single chaps, put your mug shots on here so that single ladies can go shopping. ;)
Ok, I’ll start. :LOL:

66CA9C2E-3B7A-4DF3-8599-978DE6FF7393.jpeg

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
This is what happens when you try the Welsh bints, a total waste of time. Try the jock women there a bit quicker to drop there draws in my experience.:LOL:
In my experience, thats the English women, especially the married ones, I had a superb time when I got divorced, England was the land of milk & honey.
Trouble is that I ended up with my very own English lady, but I've sown my wild oats, I'm down to the chaff at the bottom of the bag.

Incidentally, what are "draws"? I thought that was what an artist does.

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
Come on then all the single chaps, put your mug shots on here so that single ladies can go shopping. ;)
As Ian Rankin wrote, there's not a lot of attraction in Kirkcaldy, the town whose largest shop is called 'Rejects' ... :ROFLMAO:

As for the chauvinistic comments about Scots ladies, I would remind the audience of Frankie Boyle's comment that it takes until the 3rd date to get the top toggle of her duffel coat unfastened ... :dance2:

Steve

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
In my experience, thats the English women, especially the married ones, I had a superb time when I got divorced, England was the land of milk & honey.
Trouble is that I ended up with my very own English lady, but I've sown my wild oats, I'm down to the chaff at the bottom of the bag.

Incidentally, what are "draws"? I thought that was what an artist does.
Only men of experiance, who really played the field know what draws are and the wide variety they come in. I.a. catapult elastic draws, parachute draws, whores draws and the safest ones of all, away draws.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Only men of experiance, who really played the field know what draws are and the wide variety they come in. I.a. catapult elastic draws, parachute draws, whores draws and the safest ones of all, away draws.
I’ve a feeling they’re referred to as drawers. Which is where the confusion is arising. That is if you are referring to undergarments.

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
Sometimes I'm glad I'm past all this malarchy. :(

Give me our group of fun loving single motorhome ladies who don't want partners.. Just music, bbqs, walks, dancing, joking, sharing, etc... any day. :)
Aah, they all say that. But remember, dancing is the vertical of the horizontal intent, which is a problem for me, because I failed my Bronze Ballroom [no, stop it, let's have a modicum of decorum] Dancing exam ... :dance2:

Steve

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Sometimes I'm glad I'm past all this malarchy. :(

Give me our group of fun loving single motorhome ladies who don't want partners.. Just music, bbqs, walks, dancing, joking, sharing, etc... any day. :)
I don't think either of us are past the malarkey yet Joy;) :makeup: but blimey after reading some comments..... :rolleyes:.

Makes me wonder if some of the blokes even realise the impression they give of themselves or perhaps they don't care! :tmi:

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I think you need to keep trying, you will find someone that likes the idea of a MH touring holiday, but maybe not on a first date.:D Patience is a virtue...some daft bugger once told me.
Book yourself on some funster rallies, and bring your bottle of Rum with you.(y)
Best wishes
Les

Les,

I think you should explain to the OP, (because you really shouldn't dangle your carrot) that you are the Male half of a couple and Tina is the other half.

Don't want the OP making assumptions :whistle2:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

If you insist but...

foto.jpg

remember looks aren't everything...

...pies matter too.

and "single" can mean different things to different folk!

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tibbo
Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
5 years and still learning
Blimey, one of my old posts from 3 years ago!

So here is an update ;)

Met a lovely lady that really enjoys the motorhome lifestyle, we have done the return trip to Spain twice and take our time meandering back through Spain and France to Blighty.
We actually met on that dating site and it turned out that we we used to hang out in the same places and with the same group of bikers many, many moons ago. She is also an F1 and MotoGP fan. (y):giggle:
We are both looking forward to many more trips in the motorhome and planning another lifestyle adventure, which will also be of the meandering kind, except on the canals.

Happy trails all ...... stay safe.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Blimey, one of my old posts from 3 years ago!

So here is an update ;)

Met a lovely lady that really enjoys the motorhome lifestyle, we have done the return trip to Spain twice and take our time meandering back through Spain and France to Blighty.
We actually met on that dating site and it turned out that we we used to hang out in the same places and with the same group of bikers many, many moons ago. She is also an F1 and MotoGP fan. (y):giggle:
We are both looking forward to many more trips in the motorhome and planning another lifestyle adventure, which will also be of the meandering kind, except on the canals.

Happy trails all ...... stay safe.
Oh you've finally arrived. ::bigsmile: We have been patiently waiting on you all day. Glad to hear you've found love. I bet theres a few men here all Pming MarilynMonroe,(y) just too scared to post their photo as Mrsambulancekidd suggested.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Oh you've finally arrived. ::bigsmile: We have been patiently waiting on you all day. Glad to hear you've found love. I bet theres a few men here all Pming MarilynMonroe,(y) just too scared to post their photo as Mrsambulancekidd suggested.

Maybe she isn’t a she 🤷‍♂️

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back