Owning a Motorhome and Dating Sites Don't Mix (1 Viewer)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Only men of experiance, who really played the field know what draws are and the wide variety they come in. I.a. catapult elastic draws, parachute draws, whores draws and the safest ones of all, away draws.
Aw, I see, you mean drawers, tis odd how England spawned the language & so many of them can't speak or write it? :unsure: ::bigsmile:

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Lol & of course, me being Scottish I speak impeccable English!!! :lipssealed::roflmto::roflmto:
I was a little surprised by your quote as you have been a member for quite a while and it's a sort of unwritten rule not to critise spelling and or grammatical errors ! Now that you have confessed to being a sweaty sock, all is understood and as they say, no harm, no foul.(y)

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Lol & of course, me being Scottish I speak impeccable English!!! :lipssealed::roflmto::roflmto:

I’ve been advised in the past that if you want to hear English spoken properly then you should go to Inverness. Having worked with a number of lads from Inverness I’m inclined to agree. Very proper unless they are angry!

The Lord Squid

Free Member
Dec 28, 2016
The West Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Auto-Sleepers panel van
Exp
since 2017
Aw, I see, you mean drawers, tis odd how England spawned the language & so many of them can't speak or write it? :unsure: ::bigsmile:
I think it might be the English (but not from Northern England) writing how they speak. I'd never come across "draws" in the context of drawers until I joined MHF and it took me quite a while to understand what people were on about. I'd thought it was something about the draw up the chimney of a motorhome flue.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back