Owning a Motorhome and Dating Sites Don't Mix (2 Viewers)

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
I still serenade Elaine, singing to her about our courtship that involved making love on a park bench. Our favourite song was 'Love is a many splintered thing' ... :dance2:

Steve [pursued by Elaine; 'tis the only way it happens nowadays]

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I'm amazed how much reaction I've caused irnbru

Are you looking for a man with a motorbike and a motorhome? If so you are shortening your odds a little. Lots of folk have electric bikes, not quite so fast a ride but very enjoyable none the less. Saves your legs from pedalling.(y)

PS: I admire your style(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Are you looking for a man with a motorbike and a motorhome? If so you are shortening your odds a little. Lots of folk have electric bikes, not quite so fast a ride but very enjoyable none the less. Saves your legs from pedalling.(y)

PS: I admire your style(y)
OMG Irnbru an electric bike is so far removed from a motorbike!!

Liz

P Jones

Free Member
Apr 15, 2017
Retford
Funster No
MH
ci carioca 694
Exp
I was going to include this one:
Her: If you own a motorhome, you must be well off
Me: (Joking) Not really, I will have it paid off about the same time as my funeral plan
Her: She blocked me!
any witch way but lose, hang in there, some, just want your ackers, dont look just follow the code. best of look ? ok.pj. happy motoring

May 20, 2021
Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Many years ago and on another motorhome forum, I met a male motorhomer who was looking for a lady-friend (that's me done for then 😉 ).

We had several holidays parked next to each other and it suited us well.

Unfortunately we had different agendas and parted company.
Janine well I googled like minded Mobile home enthusiasts and this site was the first hit hence
I saw tibbo's tale of woe and jumped right in!! But I'm realising I may be on the wrong site

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Janine well I googled like minded Mobile home enthusiasts and this site was the first hit hence
I saw tibbo's tale of woe and jumped right in!! But I'm realising I may be on the wrong site
Maybe, maybe not. We are a friendly bunch on here and meet up quite often. Not owning a motorhome might prove to be a problem though.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Stick with it, youve paid your subscription now. If nothing else you'll get an insight into motorhome life and theres certainly no shame nowadays in letting folk know your single and interested, hopefully through time you'll meet someone. I did :)

May 20, 2021
Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Stick with it, youve paid your subscription now. If nothing else you'll get an insight into motorhome life and theres certainly no shame nowadays in letting folk know your single and interested, hopefully through time you'll meet someone. I did :)
Thank you
I appreciate that

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
It was always motorbikes for me, if they didnt have a bike i was never interested,
my hubby isnt the slightest bit interested,in fact he hates them,so it just goes to show you cant choose who you fall in love with, lol…………he made me laugh😀
I had a 1955 Triumph Thunderbird T6, but had to sell it [and the more modern/sane 2002 Suzuki Volusia 805cc shaft drive vibration free [unlike the Triumph!]] when the arthritis in my left hip became too bad. There was a couple in the local Motorbike Club who used to wear complementary messaged T shirts on the back. Eve's read: 'If you can read this, it's 'cos Doug won't let me ride', whilst the back of Doug's shirt read: 'If you can read this, Eve's fell off the back again' :ROFLMAO:

Steve

May 20, 2021
Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
May I suggest you start a new thread, introducing yourself, saying just what you said here...you'd like to meet other single motorhome enthusiasts, maybe not for romance but I'm sure some folk would love companionship and then who knows. (y)
Where or how do I start a 'new thread
Thank you

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Where or how do I start a 'new thread
Thank you
Look at the right hand side circled in red.
Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 19.44.49.png

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Are you looking for a man with a motorbike and a motorhome? If so you are shortening your odds a little.
Oh, I dunno 'bout that! (Although I am short'ish and a bit odd).
None in the first flush of youth but considerably younger than Marilyn Monroe (the motorhome is the youngest of us three by 50+ years) and all pre-owned, but in reliable working order.
No reasonable offers have been received will be refused.

Jampot at Clent.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back