ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Well had a lovely morning with Vilma, and it’s her daughter, austaja’s birthday today, she’s 12, and I’ve been invited to a birthday tea!

I’m glad I had the day off,, it would have been murder, trying to lay bricks in this heat, well, for me anyway!

here is a pic of Vilma, having our usual coffee out, for the NMC! Lol.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 005D0BFE-057C-4285-B30F-0302387662B3.jpeg
    005D0BFE-057C-4285-B30F-0302387662B3.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 311
OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Very pleased for you Ian, hope all the work keeps going in the right direction and Vilma looks lovely, stay at the friendship level for now-it’s early days!

It won’t go any further shrimp!
Friends will be enough for me mate!

if I was up for a relationship, it wouldn’t be with anyone with young children now,, can’t financially do that again! I have to try and work for me now!
Hope your all well mate, and enjoying the sun! X

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good morning,,

I was up early, and it was still very warm out!
So I hid from the sun as much as I could yesterday, 3 showers, and a salad,, with some birthday cake in between! Lol.

out at 9.30 looking at two jobs,, a large patio, and a garden wall,,, You never know I might get both! Or none!! Lolol

I must admit I don’t like working, laying bricks I mean, in this heat, but I’m hoping that it gets a bit cooler on Monday! We shall see,,,,

hope you have a lovely weekend,,, chat later! Xxxx

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
It won’t go any further shrimp!
Friends will be enough for me mate!

if I was up for a relationship, it wouldn’t be with anyone with young children now,, can’t financially do that again! I have to try and work for me now!
Hope your all well mate, and enjoying the sun! X
You are a lovely guy with a great heart . Unlike many these days . You give me heart that there must be more like you around . Everyone can’t be ‘it’s all about me ‘

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Good morning,,

I was up early, and it was still very warm out!
So I hid from the sun as much as I could yesterday, 3 showers, and a salad,, with some birthday cake in between! Lol.

out at 9.30 looking at two jobs,, a large patio, and a garden wall,,, You never know I might get both! Or none!! Lolol

I must admit I don’t like working, laying bricks I mean, in this heat, but I’m hoping that it gets a bit cooler on Monday! We shall see,,,,

hope you have a lovely weekend,,, chat later! Xxxx
I don’t particularly like work full stop. Haha

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Ian, there is something about loving someone as a friend that is really strong and powerful. . And often much deeper and longer lasting. Not everyone is capable of it.

I have just lost a lovely friend of over 10 years in a terrible accident.. It hurts so much more than I could imagine.. but I have learned how powerful love and laughter can be.

Treasure your friendship for as long as you can. Don't do anything to destroy it.

Such a beatiful photo.. can see the warmth in her lovely smile. X

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Good morning,,

started the brickwork yesterday,, it was very hot!!
I drank about twenty mugs of tea, and two large bottles of lucozade!!
I’m wearing an old golf cap I have, and my head was sweating so much it was dripping off the peak! Bricks are covered in a red dust, and so was I !! Best shower I’ve ever had last night,

Stewart was loading out for me yesterday, and even he was flagging by 2,,,

so more of the same today,, I mentioned that the bricks I’m laying are metric, and the house bricks are imperial, and I do have large bed joints, but I gave the customer the option, of a flush joint, or a standard ironed joint, he liked the iron, so I went with that,,,,

my jointing iron isn’t big enough to sweep the bed joint without leaving a line in the middle, so I cut a length of water main pipe off, and it seems to work a treat for the beds!
I will put a couple of pics on tonight, so you can see what I mean!
I hope your well, enjoying the sun and keeping hydrated! Chat later,, xxxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back