Rally JUNE 12th RVOC & FUNSTER's Southport (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
pLease say yes to Vic, Barclaybasher Shirley, cos he is desperate for one of us to help him with his reversing problems .... being a man and all that.. :)

I am trying to get an overspill area for the ones that do not want to be to cosy :giggle: once I know for sure I will let you know. If it was on the car park no probs.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I am trying to get an overspill area for the ones that do not want to be to cosy :giggle: once I know for sure I will let you know. If it was on the car park no probs.
LOL. Hi Shirley..... only kidding .. it is a standing joke on Fun that Barclaybasher can't reverse his van as well as us women.... He doesn't really want lessons ... thanks for trying to fit him, and the rest of us, in .. you are doing an amazing job. :)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I am really sorry I am going to have to pull out of this meet. my son and his wife have lent my motorhome. and will not be back until Sunday eve. sorry to be a pest. Rose@ mike.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi, is there a postcode for the rally please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
LOL. Hi Shirley..... only kidding .. it is a standing joke on Fun that Barclaybasher can't reverse his van as well as us women.... He doesn't really want lessons ... thanks for trying to fit him, and the rest of us, in .. you are doing an amazing job. :)

Cheeky mare!...... I've only just seen these posts

:wink:

which is what happened last week when I ignored the reversing sensors on my car...ouch

:doh:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I am really sorry I am going to have to pull out of this meet. my son and his wife have lent my motorhome. and will not be back until Sunday eve. sorry to be a pest. Rose@ mike.
Oh no.. can they not come back early .... we will all sulk now. You will be missed. :(

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
sorry Joy he is a lot bigger than me, only joking it is the only time they can get off together. but we cant wait to see you soon.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
We've just had a wander over to the area and there are a few motorhomes parked in the area next to the big top (adjacent to the circus booking office). Is this where we will be on Friday? What time can we arrive as we get kicked off the Caravan Club site at 12 noon? :)

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
We've just had a wander over to the area and there are a few motorhomes parked in the area next to the big top (adjacent to the circus booking office). Is this where we will be on Friday? What time can we arrive as we get kicked off the Caravan Club site at 12 noon? :)
If the big top is in the left hand corner we are on the right hand corner which goes down to a gate and that is where we go in. So we are on the fairground.
I will be on site Thursday 1st thing if you want to come over and see us. But in answer to your question any time after 8am.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Anyone coming to Southport or Stratford who could pull us a printed booking form off please for the Malvern Show . Hubby wont let me pay on line and our printer has decided to thow a stop :( wont let us print any thing of at all :(

kind regards Kate x

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Anyone coming to Southport or Stratford who could pull us a printed booking form off please for the Malvern Show . Hubby wont let me pay on line and our printer has decided to thow a stop :( wont let us print any thing of at all :(

kind regards Kate x
Will do

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
cheers Dawn, Brian Brisey has also got one for us as well thanks . hows ya bum hope the bruises are going xxx

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hi peeps @graham&shirley

Is there any spaces left on this rally...?

We are newbies... So no idea what a rally event entails.. . And I'm struggling to think of somewhere to take her for her birthday this weekend...
;)

And this sounds like FUN!.. :)

Last edited:

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years

kind regards Kate x
if you cant get it done i have a printer in the van and will see you at southport.
Steve

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
thanks Steve , Brian Brisey has one for me thnkyou Steve x we are looking forward to seeing you

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
Anybody going to Southport got a short length of 1/2 inch food grade hose lying around? Only need about 18 inches or so. The pipes came detached from under the water tank on Big Gertie and whilst it's all been reattached, the blue hose has been dragging on the floor so part of the covering has worn away. Looks OK but I'd rather have a spare bit just in case and not enough time to get some before next weekend. Ta :)

lowgill

Free Member
Apr 4, 2013
lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Been motorhoming since 2013
Please can we book in for fish and chips on Friday , sorry its so late but find we will arrive in time, many thanks Kevin and Lynne (Lowgill)

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Hi peeps @graham&shirley

Is there any spaces left on this rally...?

We are newbies... So no idea what a rally event entails.. . And I'm struggling to think of somewhere to take her for her birthday this weekend...
;)

And this sounds like FUN!.. :)

We had one drop out this morning and they were having the Sunday lunch (which I have paid deposits for)
If you want to replace them then let me know.
We will be parked very close to each other as our normal space had been double booked.
If she want's a Fun Birthday she will have one at this.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Hi
were exactly are we parking up then please -is it the usual pleasureland carpark next to barbaras Rv -ie through the arch way -or somewhere else?:)

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Hi
were exactly are we parking up then please -is it the usual pleasureland carpark next to barbaras Rv -ie through the arch way -or somewhere else?:)

Go in as normal but they have put us in the Arena ( I know this will be very tight but I have an overspill area)
but if want to you can park with Barbara.

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
We had one drop out this morning and they were having the Sunday lunch (which I have paid deposits for)
If you want to replace them then let me know.
We will be parked very close to each other as our normal space had been double booked.
If she want's a Fun Birthday she will have one at this.

Have Pm'd ya :)

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2014
Go in as normal but they have put us in the Arena ( I know this will be very tight but I have an overspill area)
but if want to you can park with Barbara.
Curious of Preston here - how close is close? Close as in can step from one MH to another without touching solid ground :cautious: or close as in "shhhhh, next door will hear you!" :eek:
Looking forward to this!!

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Curious of Preston here - how close is close? Close as in can step from one MH to another without touching solid ground :cautious: or close as in "shhhhh, next door will hear you!" :eek:
Looking forward to this!!

I really can not say till I get there but the Airshow had 90 plus on the Arena and you would not put up awnings.
Like I keep saying they are giving me an over spill area.
I think I have gone completely grey over the last few weeks. (must go buy a hair colour !!)

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2014
I really can not say till I get there but the Airshow had 90 plus on the Arena and you would not put up awnings.
Like I keep saying they are giving me an over spill area.
I think I have gone completely grey over the last few weeks. (must go buy a hair colour !!)

OK - no problem, was just curious. Was not planning on bringing an awning anyway. I think it is going to be fun! Sue is bringing some of her hand-made sweetie cones for the tabletop sale. Fantastic to give to grandchildren, then send them home to parents.... (y)

Nothing wrong with grey :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back