Rally JUNE 12th RVOC & FUNSTER's Southport (1 Viewer)

lowgill

Free Member
Apr 4, 2013
lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Been motorhoming since 2013
Thanks Shirley and Graham for a brill weekend only our second meet really enjoyed, it was good meeting so many new people. Thanks again for your hard work Kevin and Lynne (lowgill)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Thanks Shirley and Graham. Great weekend. Added a few more faces to names ....all lovely people !! The Arena is great......had a fab view from my van too (y).
IMG_20150612_190521087_HDR.jpg

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Good to see friends old & new.

Huge thanks to Shirley for all the organisational work & to both Graham & Shirley for the non-stop dedication all weekend to ensure everyone had a good time. You had problems thrown at you in the run up to the event & more problems all weekend, all of which were sorted - often with better outcomes than before the problem arose. Many congratulations - not least for staying cool through it all. :cool:

I would agree with the comments from others - the enforced move to the arena was actually a benefit, despite the need for the motorhome equivalent of a shoehorn. :LOL:

Enjoy Stratford.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you both. only just got to a computer for short while to say THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS WEEKEND SO VERY VERY SPECIAL. Thank you @Barclaybasher for the dancing, thanks to lovely Mavis and Sophie and all my old friends, thanks to new friends thanks to Graham and Shirley... and what a brilliant time on the poor old swans. I don't think the owners knew what had hit them. :)

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Can you also add Debraalgar to the list as well please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
You can count Sue and I in for next June! (this October is Vegas baby, and then Florida) Happy to do the place cards etc. that we discussed :)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Thanks to Shirley and Graham for a great Southport weekend, really enjoyed the weekend of fun and frolics.Even the weather was kind to us as well.Well organised(y):)
thanks
jim and lyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back