Pitches for €151 per night - the most expensive ? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter deleted-member02
  • Start date
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
you only have to reed this post to realise people are so different my Aunt was saying what a waste of money a motorhome is blah blah blah. She cruises you know been all around the world blah blah blah. I asked if she had ever taken a cruise to the Alps ...........................................I think I won the debate

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I might go to this site at Easter(y)

I seem to recall that our famous French poster @yodeli 's parents like the site too

Yep! Exactly the one!
We started to go there when I was only 13years old (57 now! pff) The train was passing right in the middle of the campsite. We had a sign saying "atencion al tren" . Then, they built a tunnel.
The prices are very hight , yes, and although my parents have been excellent clients, and tick all the boxes to get important %prices reduction, they have paid 4000 euros (@bobandjanie , remember what we talked about?)last summer from the 25th of May till the 16th of July.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Yep! Exactly the one!
We started to go there when I was only 13years old (57 now! pff) The train was passing right in the middle of the campsite. We had a sign saying "atencion al tren" . Then, they built a tunnel.
The prices are very hight , yes, and although my parents have been excellent clients, and tick all the boxes to get important %prices reduction, they have paid 4000 euros (@bobandjanie , remember what we talked about?)last summer from the 25th of May till the 16th of July.
I remember :-( just too late, I think you said March though? I probably should have suggested they share lol. It shows that our place is really good value for money, they would have been very happy here. So sorry your parents could not be accommodated. 2018? Janie, Bob and Izzy xx
https://lasdunasjavea.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I remember :-( just too late, I think you said March though? I probably should have suggested they share lol. It shows that our place is really good value for money, they would have been very happy here. So sorry your parents could not be accommodated. 2018? Janie, Bob and Izzy xx
https://lasdunasjavea.com
Right now.... no plans are possible as you know. They had their usual place last summer At Playa Montroig resort, but Mum was anticipating further health prob for next summer. I hope they won't go anywhere, and I'm ready to have a rather big swimming pool here, so they can stay with me. Time will tell.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back