Sep

Rally October Caravan Show Malvern 2023 (3 Viewers)

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Plus the thread on the forum of course, the fun bit is matching the two together anyway Lois Nanniemate will be OK I have complete faith in her (y)
collecting pine cones as i cant find conkers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Enjoy everyone! Not coming this year, my new girlfriend likes motorbikes. Which is no bad thing... I'm working on her though 🤔😁
That's great Richard (y) not that you are not coming ;) but a girlfriend(y) and one that likes motorbikes(y)(y)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just heard from KayeB and they can't make Malvern (n) so that's one off the list Neil Swifter and they were our windbreak last year for our little soiree's ;) in the conversation she had with Warners they said tickets would be going out tomorrow (y)

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
Morning, I'm thinking of booking this as I'm free of grandkids that weekend :censored:
Is anyone booking the Saturday entertainment tickets?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Morning, I'm thinking of booking this as I'm free of grandkids that weekend :censored:
Is anyone booking the Saturday entertainment tickets?
Yes we have tickets for saturday night, don't deliberate too long though as booking closes tomorrow, (Wednesday)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just got a list from Warners, 31 names :unsure: 25 on this thread:LOL: not sure where will be parking as 31 might be a bit tight for where we were last year.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Just got a list from Warners, 31 names :unsure: 25 on this thread:LOL: not sure where will be parking as 31 might be a bit tight for where we were last year.
It will be interesting to see where they put us . I think we could just about get 31 but as you say a bit tight possibly.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I've had the list as well was going to ask for PM for number plate and forum name with day and eta but i'm not sure if Jim will send a list with forum names

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I've had the list as well was going to ask for PM for number plate and forum name with day and eta but i'm not sure if Jim will send a list with forum names
This is just the Warners list, Jim will have a list that we all filled in when we booked and confirmed on this page, that might go some way to tieing up the real names on Warners vs forum names on Jim's list, I am sure he will be passing that onto one of us pretty soon as booking has now closed, either way we will just work it out as it happens ;)

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
This is just the Warners list, Jim will have a list that we all filled in when we booked and confirmed on this page, that might go some way to tieing up the real names on Warners vs forum names on Jim's list, I am sure he will be passing that onto one of us pretty soon as booking has now closed, either way we will just work it out as it happens ;)
Sounds more like the work of a private detective than a rally marshal . 😒
Please post in this thread if you have booked into the fun area and haven’t already told us. .👍

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Please post in this thread if you have booked into the fun area and haven’t already told us. .👍
Yes, it's a bit easier when we do our own rallies at Shrewsbury as we have everybody's forum name as they book, it will work itself out though :unsure:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We are getting there, can you add Mal+Moy to the list please Neil, then we just have 5 on the Warners booking list but not on the Fun thread or Jims list,

EDIT can you add Salamander as well please (y)

Last edited:

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
We still have 4 Funsters that have selected the Fun club rally area when booking the show , but have not confirmed on this thread.
I am making up some welcome packs wIth a few tasty treats and some Fun stickers etc . The kids are helping me do this.
If you haven’t posted in this thread ,then I won’t be taking the time and effort to make up a pack .
I think that’s more than reasonable and I don’t want anyone to feel left out . 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back