Sep

Rally October Caravan Show Malvern 2023 (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
A couple of us are treating ourselves to some electric at Kingsbury Water Park C&CC between the two rallies. Get everything charged up! šŸ˜‰
That was the other choice but without electric as they offer the option ;) we were there a few weeks ago though (well behind a pub but had a bike ride around the waterpark) so thought Stratford would be different, see you at Malvern.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Booked,arriving Thursday šŸ‘
It'll be great to see you both Richard & Ros......................and that lovely Collie of yours. (y)
As always, I've got gravy bones for him/her. ;)

@funflair , Martin . Are you still ok to Marshal ?
I blooming hope so. ;)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Same rules as before, if anyone else fancies having a go I wouldnā€™t fight them for it but will certainly step in if no other takers, if I remember correctly last year it was more bartender than rally marshal.
Marshal confirmed šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
So do I šŸ¤£. We had a fantastic meet up last year Jock . Hopefully in the Paddock area again as Chocy boy calls it šŸ‘. Right next to the shower block and very close to the entertainment šŸ‘.
Smaller show than the Western show but a great opportunity to meet new Funsters šŸ‘
Yes, we've been twice before, but some years ago when Ambilkate organised it. Small and friendly then too. (y)

Our attendance at both the Cranford Steam Rally weekend, (Kettering), and Stratford Racecourse THS on the way down, have now been confirmed. (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock. :)

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Unfortunately still canā€™t commit to it at the moment Neil. I expect that we will be limited to a day visit. ā˜¹ļø
I think we have 30 places and booking closes on Wednesday September 13th . Hope you can make it somehow Steve šŸ‘

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back