Sep

Rally October Caravan Show Malvern 2023 (2 Viewers)

Smokaijo

LIFE MEMBER
May 15, 2023
Guildford, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 679
Exp
My partner & I are newbies and have a fully adapted motorhome for myself with my electric wheelchair
I was about to pme over and you'd gone hope to see you again over the course of the weekend

You'll need to be in the funster area next
time

You shot off as you knew I wanted a trial :crying:
LOL I shot off because it started to rain and I didn’t have a jacket on 🤦🏼‍♀️ - we still couldn’t work out how to get the app on my phone 🙈🤣🤣🤣
We are behind the toilet block in the Blue Badge area next to Severn Hall and we have a “big pole up “ ( ooo er missus 😜) with a rainbow fish and yellow happy face sock streaming - that might not help you but my partner go to the shop van and we are in the middle of that block of mohos x

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
OK guys that's us done for today if any emergencies Beemobile is by the mhf flag and I'm over by the book stall

Any readers please visit Dinosaur theres a great selection .

weather dependant well try for an informal get together

watch this space

thankyou for making your arrivals so lovely and enjoy Swifter goodie bags he'll be here tomorrow evening in the corner by the toilets if you want to say hi

Night all

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Good morning funsters we were asked yesterday about any meet ups

At its a lovely morning for those of you awake

If anyone wants to bring your morning tea coffee over and say hello to other funsters please do

We're thinking about about 10.30am if you want to bring your chair your welcome but it's very informal just so people can say hi

By Dinosaur book stall

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK guys that's us done for today if any emergencies Beemobile is by the mhf flag and I'm over by the book stall

Any readers please visit Dinosaur theres a great selection .

weather dependant well try for an informal get together

watch this space

thankyou for making your arrivals so lovely and enjoy Swifter goodie bags he'll be here tomorrow evening in the corner by the toilets if you want to say hi

Night all
Morning Lois, Sue and gang, you have put Swifter in the naughty corner again :ROFLMAO: sounds like you have it all under control though(y) if you are meeting at 10:30 make sure the wine is well hidden or it could be a long day ;)

Enjoy the weekend everybody.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Morning folks. As it's such a lovely day we will save the wine (kindly donated by Martin and Jen funflair ) for this afternoon so everyone is invited to a wine, cheese and pickle party .🤗
Venue: between the 2 green Quest shelters and marshal Sue's (Beemobile ) fun flag.
Time: 3pm approx.
See you all then.🍷🥂🧀🥨
Oh go on rub it in why don't you :LOL: first you encourage Jen to drive "my van" then you give my wine away:ROFLMAO: don't let Swifter see the MORELO bag it was all delivered in.

Thanks Wendy;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Thank you everyone for coming, and to Funflair who provided the drinks and nibbles, so sorry you couldn't be here Martin, it was a lovely afternoon.

View attachment 815892 IMG_20230929_154131_016.jpg IMG_20230929_154140_206.jpg IMG_20230929_154125_866.jpg IMG_20230929_154119_679.jpg View attachment 815898

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Wendy thank you for arranging the get together this afternoon this was our first attendance with the Funsters and enjoyed it throughly.
Paul, Krystyna and Esme.
Pleased to know that it is your first Funster Meet, and even more pleased to know that you are enjoying yourselves. (y)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Good morning Funsters
Some of you may be packing up to head for home today so in case i miss you
I'd just like to say thankyou for pitching your vans smoothly and making life easy.
I'd like to say a huge thanks to Swifter the wonderful goodie bags .....they will be had to beat as he's set the standard high
Beemobile for meeting and greeting and parking up with me and demonstrating the 13 steps
Wendo55 For transporting and setting up the cheese and wine kindly donated by funflair who was sadly missed
Dinosaur for the book swop stall and his librian skills he knows his books.
all the four legged furry funsters sorry i ran out of treats

hope your all here same time same place next year as I'm sure Swifter will convince funflair to take the reins again and this event will grow and grow

Safe journey and miles of smiles Nanniemate

Aug 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
Knaus Traveller 545
Exp
What a fantastic weekend.. The Funsters on site are a true reflection of the group.
We have had a great time meeting such lovely people.
Loved the show and looking forward to picking up our new to us motorhome..

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Safely home after 2 weeks away ending with this lovely meet. Thanks to everyone for your company.
The goody bags were lovely Neil Swifter .
Special thanks to Sue Beemobile for standing in at short notice to help marshal with Nanniemate . You missed a good one Martin and Jen funflair . Hope your eye problem is resolving Martin and keep on with the driving Jen!
Wendy x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back