Sep

Rally October Caravan Show Malvern 2023 (1 Viewer)

Apr 30, 2020
Hartpury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
Currently have a few splinters from sitting on the fence on this one. We will have to see nearer to the date. I donā€™t like being undecided or not so sure even but looks like our number one and number two pony sitters are away for half term (fecking kids). It might be just me and Dave - itā€™s his turn to tow me up the Malverns plus thereā€™s the overdue conker war rematch.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We might make this one. Just waiting for confirmation of dates before and after, as we hope to tie it in with a visit to family in South Wales.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We might make this one. Just waiting for confirmation of dates before and after, as we hope to tie it in with a visit to family in South Wales.
Instead, we are tying this in with a couple of THS on the way down.

Booked and paid with Warners a few minutes ago, and Rally form completed. :)

See you all there on the Thursday. (y)

Jock & Rita. :)

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Just a reminder this is very much a Motorhome show as much as a caravan show since warners took over this one last year .Yes itā€™s a smaller event than the main Malvern one thatā€™s been on this weekend but still well worth attending .
Itā€™s Ā£58 for 4 nights with entertainment so very good value for money at only Ā£14.50 a night ! We had a lovely gathering last year and itā€™s a really good chance to get to know people as itā€™s a smaller event .
There is also a further Ā£5 discount for MMM subscribers.
Hereā€™s a taster of whatā€™s on .

What's On

Evening entertainment is only open to those camping on-site for the weekend and is on a first come first served basis. All show times will be published in your showguide given to you upon arrival.

Thursday
Severn Hall: Elvis 56 & The Heartbreakers

Friday
Severn Hall: Jump

Saturday
Severn Hall*: The Amazing Blues Brothers | Ska Madness
Perry Suite: Keith Slater

Sunday
Severn Hall: From the Gap

*Please note this show is ticketed. Seats are Ā£10 per adult or Ā£5 per child. Parental Guidance advised.

Daytime Entertainment

Macmillan Coffee Morning
Coffee%20Morning.png

Be a part of the World's Biggest Coffee Morning! Enjoy a cuppa and a piece of cake, all money raised will help people living with cancer, thanks to Macmillan Cancer Support. Since they started this initiative, they've raised 290 million pounds!

Bingo
Friday ā€“ Severn Hall
Come along at 2pm for the chance to win a prize and for a bit of fun, ā€˜eyes downā€™ and ā€˜dabbers at the readyā€™ for a game of bingo!

The Fun Dog Show (Sponsored by Your Dog Magazine)
The annual dog show is free to enter and will take place at 11am on Sunday. Head to the Severn Hall for your chance to win!
Caravan Catwalk (pretty bitch/handsome dog)
Dog with the Best Trick
Dog with the Waggiest Tail
Dog most like its Owner
Best Puppy Dog Eyes

Shuttle bus to Malvern Town Centre - Ā£5 per adult - Ā£2.50 per child

Experience the beautiful town of Malvern with its breathtaking views of the Severn Valley and spectacular walks. Not only can you shop till you drop, there are plenty of cultural attractions to enjoy, such as the theatre, museums and some lovely displays created by the local craftspeople. The Bus will be running all day from 9.00am and the last bus will leave the town centre at 5.00pm prompt. Tickets must be purchased from the information office.

Gin & Whisky Masterclasses

Courtesy of Gin Jamboree & The Old School Distillery, enthusiasts will have the choice of two light hearted and fun 2-hour masterclasses on Friday evening.

Gin Lovers: Participants will be invited to enjoy 6 major varieties of gin in the perfect, full measure form, learn the history behind each and why we mix certain gins with mixers and garnishes. With a G&T now a quintessential British classic, this is the perfect opportunity to taste your way through different styles, whilst youā€™re away for the weekend and without the worry of driving home afterwards! Classes are Ā£35pp and will take place from 4.30-6.30pm so that youā€™re finished in time for the evening entertainment. Spaces can be booked directly.

Whisky Lovers: You will taste Single Malt Whisky from all the major regions of Scotland, whilst learning the background to each region and their production mehtods, ageing and maturing techniques. You will also get the opportunity to taste how Scotch Whisky differs from other Whiskies. A Dram-tastic experience for any whisky lover! Classes are Ā£35pp and will take place from 7.30-9.30pm. Spaces can be booked directly.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I need two names and address to pass on to Warners. These will be the Marshals and you will have your fees refunded or get a free extrance. Am I right in saying the Marshals will be Swifter and funflair ?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I need two names and address to pass on to Warners. These will be the Marshals and you will have your fees refunded or get a free extrance. Am I right in saying the Marshals will be Swifter and funflair ?
Hi Jim

So far only one Marshal place I believe and Nanniemate was going to do it, if there is a second place I could if nobody else wants to.

Last edited:

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Nanniemate and funflair as Marshallā€™s please Jim .
Please can you both send Jim your details and one of you needs to be there from Wednesday if possible. I will call in to the showground and drop off the rally banner on Wednesday afternoon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back