ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Well I took the mickey really,, had two hours or so out, just browsing round the store, but I do by lots of bits for my little garden!!

small patio table and two chairs,,, two sets of solar string lights, one firepit, one storage box,, a load of logs etc for pit,, and 3 pieces of wall art, just to brighten the fence up,, I may put one in the kitchen though, Iquite like em! A butterfly, a salamander and a butterfly! I shall update with pics as it all comes along! All together about£200. Including a few other bits I bought!! Not bad I thought!! Xxxx

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well I took the mickey really,, had two hours or so out, just browsing round the store, but I do by lots of bits for my little garden!!

small patio table and two chairs,,, two sets of solar string lights, one firepit, one storage box,, a load of logs etc for pit,, and 3 pieces of wall art, just to brighten the fence up,, I may put one in the kitchen though, Iquite like em! A butterfly, a salamander and a butterfly! I shall update with pics as it all comes along! All together about£200. Including a few other bits I bought!! Not bad I thought!! Xxxx
:doh: :doh:

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I think I shall have my gecko in the kitchen with me and ALEXA!
Now I’ve got some proper company!!
F269019B-356B-4E73-8349-F2312F44687F.jpeg

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012

Hardly essential shopping Ian :doh:

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Have you had any work in yet ? Walking around the estate today lots of vans parked up at home around here.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Right, question!!

have I missed Easter? The egg giving day I mean?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting

You need to be careful as they were fining people shopping at the Range yesterday.Which one I'm not sure.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
ianthebuilder your little garden is looking great, am envious. Our dandylions are doing ok, they'll feed the bees and the lawn, sorry what I call cow grass, will be needing cut again soon. the branches from the shrubs I pruned last year are still lying on the pebbles. we could have a lnice T shaped garden if only we knew where to start.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
ianthebuilder your little garden is looking great, am envious. Our dandylions are doing ok, they'll feed the bees and the lawn, sorry what I call cow grass, will be needing cut again soon. the branches from the shrubs I pruned last year are still lying on the pebbles. we could have a lnice T shaped garden if only we knew where to start.

i am of course the designer to the stars!!
Out of chaos I create calm,,
Out of madness, I create sanity,,

you, of the poor and huddled masses can only dream of the luxurious spaces that I create in not only my mind, but in the hovels of my customers houses, and excuses for gardens!

send me some measurements and pictures of your madness, and I shall create a veritable masterpiece,,, worthy of kings and queens!! X

Sometimes, my mastery of the English language frightens the shit out of me!! Lol x

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
Loving the flutterby and dragonfly Ian (y)
You do seem to have the knack of making a space look good. Now this garden of ours...........

Happy Easter

Karen

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
An appeal !!!!

my little outside space, although is looking ok, lacks a few bits! I am looking for pots,, pots, pots,, pots,, pots!! Plastic, ceramic all sorts of shapes and sizes,, at very cheap or at no cost to me whatsoever!

I need pots of pots!! Oh and if they have the odd plant in them, I won’t complain!!!

thanking you in anticipation of the flood of offers!! Xxxx

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
you have a massive garden Karen!! Hows it looking now??

Size isn't everything Ian :cool:

Thanks to lockdown (can't believe I just said that) it's looking a lot better than it did 2 weeks ago. Lots of digging and planting going on. Brian's turning the soakaway area back into lawn, filled yet another skip.

We don't think we'll ever be done with this place! Work to front drive got postponed because of restrictions. But we remind ourselves how far we've come.

Do you remember the site office ;):ROFLMAO:

Karen

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Size isn't everything Ian :cool:

Thanks to lockdown (can't believe I just said that) it's looking a lot better than it did 2 weeks ago. Lots of digging and planting going on. Brian's turning the soakaway area back into lawn, filled yet another skip.

We don't think we'll ever be done with this place! Work to front drive got postponed because of restrictions. But we remind ourselves how far we've come.

Do you remember the site office ;):ROFLMAO:

Karen

the site office is Burt into my memory Karen,,, not least because it was the location of my burnt left ankle !!! I remember it fondly!! Xxx

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I have to make an admission!!

I have just watched one of the girliest films I have ever seen ! And I enjoyed it! ( I will deny this if questioned)

it's on Netflix and it’s called.Ladies in black,,

a truly wholesome film, not a swear word in it,, not one fight,,, not even any stupid luvvy dovvy scenes,, a truly wholesome film !!

ladies you will enjoy !!! Xx

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I have to make an admission!!

I have just watched one of the girliest films I have ever seen ! And I enjoyed it! ( I will deny this if questioned)

it's on Netflix and it’s called.Ladies in black,,

a truly wholesome film, not a swear word in it,, not one fight,,, not even any stupid luvvy dovvy scenes,, a truly wholesome film !!

ladies you will enjoy !!! Xx
Thanks for that - just found it on Amazon Prime. That's tomorrow's viewing sorted :)

Edit - it's not free with Prime :( i will have to watch the Woman in White instead :)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
i am of course the designer to the stars!!
Out of chaos I create calm,,
Out of madness, I create sanity,,

you, of the poor and huddled masses can only dream of the luxurious spaces that I create in not only my mind, but in the hovels of my customers houses, and excuses for gardens!

send me some measurements and pictures of your madness, and I shall create a veritable masterpiece,,, worthy of kings and queens!! X

Sometimes, my mastery of the English language frightens the shit out of me!! Lol x

just caught up, in exchange for the above :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can provide quite a few tatty plastic pots, mostly filled with weeds and snails

An appeal !!!!

my little outside space, although is looking ok, lacks a few bits! I am looking for pots,, pots, pots,, pots,, pots!! Plastic, ceramic all sorts of shapes and sizes,, at very cheap or at no cost to me whatsoever!

I need pots of pots!! Oh and if they have the odd plant in them, I won’t complain!!!

thanking you in anticipation of the flood of offers!! Xxxx

wonderful offer Ian will send a pm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back