European Vets that have issued EU Pet Passports to Brits since Brexit (5 Viewers)

Jan 30, 2014
Midlands
Funster No
MH
IH 630 FL
Exp
This was their reply, see below
Unfortunately according to the regulations we can’t deliver a European passeport without a European adress.
However we are able to deliver you the paper and worm pill to go back to UK !

Kind regards

GraphiqueCollé-1.tiff

Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
Hi tinkerbell
Did you manage to find a vet that would do a PP, I had already e-mailed the vet at Deauville at the beginning of Aug before I saw this thread and she said no problem!! bit strange, think I will find another vet.

pet P.JPG

Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
This is where we got our PP. it was super easy and very welcoming. They’d obviously issued quite a few PPs. And he was very “Comme a la maison” - Dr Grandcollot
But the receptionist did the paper work for him to sign
I was surprised by tinker bells experience.
We were there at the end of May

Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
This is where we got our PP. it was super easy and very welcoming. They’d obviously issued quite a few PPs. And he was very “Comme a la maison” - Dr Grandcollot
But the receptionist did the paper work for him to sign
I was surprised by tinker bells experience.
We were there at the end of May

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
Thanks for quick reply did you put the vets address on as cannot see anything only his name.
regards Mart

Jan 28, 2023
Hull, UK
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since 2004
Had a quick look through this post. I know it's old but might be useful where we got Sam done.
AniCura Marina Baixa Hospital Veterinario
Passeig de la Mitja Llegua, 17, 03580 l'Alfàs del Pi, Alicante, Spain
Nr camping almafra near benidorm
5th November 2021
Rabies 3yr
Passport was 18 euro.
Put address down as campsite no problem

Now Sam is Spanish and we call him Sam Miguel

Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
Animal - I was commenting on the chat between you and tinker bell!!! It’s the same vet practice in Deauville “Comme a la Maison “ where the vet is Dr Grandcollot
I assume the Bianca Vidal is the Auxiliaire who was very efficient in preparing ourPP for Dr Grandcollot to sign!!

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Animal - I was commenting on the chat between you and tinker bell!!! It’s the same vet practice in Deauville “Comme a la Maison “ where the vet is Dr Grandcollot
I assume the Bianca Vidal is the Auxiliaire who was very efficient in preparing ourPP for Dr Grandcollot to sign!!

If you put an @ in front it will be turn blue and send an alert when you post 👍

animal

Sep 25, 2021
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
We should not be having to look for friendly Vets in France, Belgium, Ireland etc. Our government should be negotiating our joining the Pet Passport scheme.
We have re-joined the Horizon science project so please sign this petition to ask that Pet Passports are next!

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
We should not be having to look for friendly Vets in France, Belgium, Ireland etc. Our government should be negotiating our joining the Pet Passport scheme.
We have re-joined the Horizon science project so please sign this petition to ask that Pet Passports are next!
The government does not need to negotiate anything - we are not a special case. We are now a Part 2 listed country the same as Canada, USA, Australia and many others, and are treated the same as them. To go back to issuing our own Pet Passports we need to sign up to adhere to the EU regulations regarding animal and plant health - we will then become Part 1 listed. There have already been several petitions on this subject.

Jan 2, 2022
North Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2019
Petition signed (y)
Only another 99,986 signatures to go before it's considered for debate in parliament :dance2:

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
Update on Belgium vet for pet passport.
Speaks perfect English and obviously sees the potential in the issuing of passport.
While we was in there was two people who had 3 dogs in before us and two after with two dogs, all cash lol.
Best €107 for our two

Jan 30, 2014
Midlands
Funster No
MH
IH 630 FL
Exp
Update on Belgium vet for pet passport.
Speaks perfect English and obviously sees the potential in the issuing of passport.
While we was in there was two people who had 3 dogs in before us and two after with two dogs, all cash lol.
Best €107 for our two
Who was it and where please

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
Hello all
Just returned from France and I'm happy to say we got our Charlie a passport at Deauville at the Calm Veterinaire. Vet we saw didn't speak any English but his mobile translated well !! He was quite happy to put our campsite address down, total cost including a 3year booster ( Charlies previous rabies booster ran out in Feb 24 anyway) was 56 euros well pleased !!

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Is this all done and dusted in one visit, I'm off to France in Feb and want to get the new mutt a passport?

Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Did you need a French address, and did you have to register your dog on I-cad?
[/QUOTE]
No used my UK address and didn't register on a I-cad as far as am aware. What is a I-cad.

Reactions: maz
Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Did they transfer your Rabies info, seems very cheap if they did a Rabies jab too?
[/QUOTE]
Transferred Rabies info good until end of 2025

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back