Rally English Whisky Meet (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Yes please for the distillery tour but not for the meal. We will be leaving on the Thursday. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hello Mike and Chrissie, we have done the tour before so will give it a miss this time thanks .... and not in a position to commit to the meal at this stage so will have to take our chances at the time.
Cheers for now :cheers:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
A quick update:

• Distillery tours & tasting booked for 1:00 pm on Wednesday 19th July - cost is £8.50
  • Dinner is booked for 7:00pm on Thursday 20th July - Given our numbers the Angel has asked us to pre order. You can see the menu on the following link http://www.angel-larling.co.uk/main-menu. I don't need your orders now but I will contact you approx. 2 weeks before the meet for your order
Latest list of attendees is:
@Clewsy
@DuxDelux
@icantremember
@peterc10
@Stagman
@scousebird
@shunter
@TheCaller
@REKERLY
@Jimbohorlicks
@roncab
@petethemover
@jo-ca
@ludo
@Whitebirdyman
@Humsafer
@Dawn B
@Hyacinth 1
@Neilfg
@Khizzie

My thanks to @RS_rob for answering @TheCaller questions. We have been travelling south for the last few days and have only just logged in again. We are currently at Parc Verger (@Parcverger) - what a great place to visit - highly recommended.

See you all in July.
Wrong tag on my name... yes please, one for the whisky tour and two for the meal

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Two for the whisky tour but no to the meal on Thursday as we going to the Norfolk show that day.

Thanks Liz

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Two for the whisky tour but no to the meal on Thursday as we going to the Norfolk show that day.

Thanks Liz
Ah.....good point.

Please can you cancel our meal....... we are headed in that direction as well :doh:

OP
OP
Clewsy

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
Many of you attending can't make the meal as you want to leave on Thursday for the Norfolk show. I'm thinking of changing the pub meal to Wednesday evening and would need an idea of numbers before making this change. Can you reply to this thread to let me know if the meal is changed to the Wednesday evening would you like to join the group for the meal or not.

If you were already coming for the meal of Thursday can you let me know if Wednesday will work instead.

Thanks, Mike.

@DuxDeluxe
@icantremember
@peterc10
@Stagman
@scousebird
@shunter
@Jimbohorlicks
@petenshirley
@ludo
@Whitebirdyman
@Humsafer
@Dawn B
@Hyacinth 1
@Neilfg
@Khizzie

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
Do you have a time estimate as to when we would do the tour and for what time the meal would be arranged?

I had been thinking of eating a light lunch in the pub, rather than an evening meal, but not sure how that is going to work out. Just weighing up the options........

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi @Clewsy

We won't be doing the meal but if it's a nice night weatherwise and people are sat outside pub before or after the meal we will come along for a drink. Can't leave Nelson in the van unfortunately.

Cheers

John

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hi @Clewsy

We won't be doing the meal but if it's a nice night weatherwise and people are sat outside pub before or after the meal we will come along for a drink. Can't leave Nelson in the van unfortunately.

Cheers

John
Why don't you find out if the pub allows dogs? Lots of them do.

OP
OP
Clewsy

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
Do you have a time estimate as to when we would do the tour and for what time the meal would be arranged?

Distillery tour starts at 1:00 pm until 2:30 approx. Meal is likely to be at 7:00 pm.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
We are off to The Angel Tomorrow for our regular Easter Getaway, if you want I can gets some pics & upload them when I get home.
I have a crush on one of the barmaids & have to get my fix :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
A further update for you regarding waste disposal for rv.
You can get close to the Elsa point by either driving in through a gate & turning around or reversing in but you will need a pipe somewhere between 12 & 15 feet to discharge.

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Now I know he Orkney meet is off can you put me on the list please. Tour, meal, no EHU (y)

OP
OP
Clewsy

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
@PorkPie - My apologies for the delay in responding - we have been travelling around Italy for a few months and I have not been diligent in logging on to MHF - you are now on the list.
@Clive - I have added you to the list
@Khizzie - you are added for the meal

An update will follow in mid June

PorkPie

Free Member
Apr 19, 2016
Funster No
Many thanks. looking forward to my first meet - and some not so wee drams. Off to France next week for 4 weeks of food and wine. Starting off in the Charente then up the Brittany coast- a diet of oysters, mussels and wine. Should be in fine order for the whisky meet!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back