Beech's 1st moho adventure (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We have had them drive past us on the road in a convoy of 3 vehicles with no 2nd looks. They also had a checkpoint set up in the fort car park but again, no issue. We carry our IDs and masks in case we need them, or are stopped.
There are very few vans around Sagres just now.
Just to clarify that we’ve been on the same camp site for 3 months now, and have not been wild camping apart from a couple of visits to Lagos & Fuseta pre-lockdown and before the new laws came in.
Thanks,yes I was aware your not wild camping,but the police driving past you when your parked up on a beach car park in the daytime,don't.I just wondered if you had been challenged at all ,but obviously not.(y)

OP
OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Thanks,yes I was aware your not wild camping,but the police driving past you when your parked up on a beach car park in the daytime,don't.I just wondered if you had been challenged at all ,but obviously not.(y)
Well no daytime parking isn't outlawed as long as legally parked.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Hiya,seen on Tams thread you’re considering not bothering to post, for reasons most folk would understand.
Im afraid the nature of forums is that you get all sorts of “advice” and 99% is well meaning but youre sure to come across folk you wouldn’t share a bottle of Vimto with!
All I can say is that I’ve enjoyed your thread very much,particularly as we’ve already missed three planned trips to Lagos this year (not in the Moho). We plan to get down there in the van one day,making the journey as important as the destination,and so it would be great to read about your return trip.
Cheers!(y)(y):giggle::giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Another polite request to ignore numpties and for you to continue your perfectly legitimate travels which just happen to not follow their moral compass that they try to impose upon you. Over inflated opinions of their own opinions.

Keep those donkey stories and photos coming.

I really look forward to seeing your thread come back to the front page

OP
OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Not a good day today. We've just had to leave Beech at the vets as she is having her spleen removed as it's got large tumours on it. I'd noticed a lump in her belly and she has been wetting her bed every night recently. Vet says there's good signs it's not malignant but we'll find out for sure after. We've not spent a night apart in the last year and the van feels empty. Trying not to 😭

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Not a good day today. We've just had to leave Beech at the vets as she is having her spleen removed as it's got large tumours on it. I'd noticed a lump in her belly and she has been wetting her bed every night recently. Vet says there's good signs it's not malignant but we'll find out for sure after. We've not spent a night apart in the last year and the van feels empty. Trying not to 😭
Get well soon beech

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Ah bless.... give her her a hug and a treat from me....🐶

8BEA8178-D239-4826-982C-C78F219184C7.jpeg

OP
OP
Helen Ariel
Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Thanks for the support everyone. She's out of surgery and it went well. It was 1.5kg when it should be 300g! We can collect her tomorrow lunchtime so feeling hopeful that she will be back to her youthful self soon.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Wow,a large tumour then .trust she is back in the van tomorrow with you both. No long walks for a while. (y) :imoutahere:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back