Unbelievable Motorhome Story In Th News (1 Viewer)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
If someone I was travelling with, died, and was a brit for example, I would try to drive them back to the UK if I was abroad and take the consequences at the UK border. I appreciate in this instance the wife of the driver was French. But he may have been trying to get her back to France.
I'd ask the family of the deceased first. An urn of ashes is much less of a problem at Customs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
The police are investigating this as a murder suicide after the autopsy of the wife who, it would appear, was the murdered one, a few days earlier.

On the presumption he had not just returned to his motorhome to find his murdered wife and decided to drive incorrectly to the nearest police station to report the matter then, it would appear he is as a guilty as the proverbial brown stuff of the murder.

He then ruins the life of a totally innocent person in order to stop his mental suffering, apparently.

So it would appear he is a murderer and an attempted murderer. A shed load of new information is required for me to disagree with Jim's current view on this one.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh what a tragic story that showed.

Total failure by Mental Health team must also come into play. Something should have been done after the atrocious attacks on the policemen.

Beautiful tributes by the friends of the young woman. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back