THIS week I bought (4 Viewers)

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
A USB powered 4 speed fan
20210917_190030.jpg

And a soap and suds gun for washing MH and car.
20210917_185955.jpg

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
it is the repatriation that I convince myself it is worth keeping & in all honesty it doesn't cost a lot & we are both covered in any vehicle we are in..
gus-lopez, that's the very reason we had ADAC cover Richard. Unfortunately, no more for us in the UK............but they keep sending reminders that my membership is due. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Quite a while.....though not long enough
This week: Absolutely nobody bought my ridiculously lowly priced, but ever so handy to have Android TV Box and WiBe Wireless Broadband Routers from the Classified Section! :cool:

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
The bits 'n' bobs needed to deal with a weeping seal on the Fresh Water Tank [the V seals addendum have arrived before the original order! 'Water Tank Overflow' Thread has details] and an external screen from Taylormade [to be collected from Polly & Dave's post Lincoln Show Rally]

Now saving up for a tank of diesel and an lpg refill and trying to book a delivery slot. 2026 is the best so far, but almost 8:30pm is probably not too bad ... unless the Fuel Station closes early ... (y) :rolleyes:

Steve

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
This week I thought I had bought a house, my buyer been waiting 5 months , all hunky dorry at 11.00am they are ready to go , booked searches, survey all set to go exchange within 6 weeks
At 5.40pm same day buyers pulled out they recon they have seen and offered and accepted on something else . This came to light when I asked my estate agent to check that the mortgage was still in place

So house back on market , vendors estate agent will speak to them cancelled all surveys and searches until I know where I stand - in the same garden as yesterday Now :rollingeyes:

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
A pair of genuine Mirror Guards. Bought by proxy (my husband) from the Lincoln Show. Will be protecting my MoHo from Wednesday onwards :) Thank you to the very nice lady on the stand who suggested that white are better than black. Looking forward to getting them fitted :)

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Actually, it was last week at the Lincoln Show but my hubby only just came back to France and I now have my Mirror Guards fitted!! YAY!!!

Attachments

• Mirror Guards.jpg
    Mirror Guards.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 24

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
'The Deficit Myth: How to Build A Better Economy', by Prof Stephanie Kelton, for a more detailed explanation of Modern Monetary Theory ['MMT'], including how to support the post COVID Recovery [the Book was delayed by the COVID outbreak, so it has the most recent examples of practical operations of MMT].

Steve

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
This week I thought I had bought a house, my buyer been waiting 5 months , all hunky dorry at 11.00am they are ready to go , booked searches, survey all set to go exchange within 6 weeks
At 5.40pm same day buyers pulled out they recon they have seen and offered and accepted on something else . This came to light when I asked my estate agent to check that the mortgage was still in place

So house back on market , vendors estate agent will speak to them cancelled all surveys and searches until I know where I stand - in the same garden as yesterday Now :rollingeyes:
That's why you should have moved into a Premier Inn 5 months ago. Leave them hanging about they look elsewhere.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
A Strikeback Alarm from Vanbitz.

A great installation job done. No sign of anything being moved or disturbed during the fitting. Great handover that even I was able to understand!

Many thanks to Ian and Ash for their attention. I have read several glowing reports regarding Vanbitz on the Forum and am delighted to be able to confirm their product and standard of work.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
That's was not a sensible financial option why would I spend my capitol when I live here for free I have just received another ready to procend offer. With further viewings planned. So negations are looking interesting . What will be will be. And if I did use hotel accommodation it certainly would not be a premier Inn. I'm in the hilton next week the food is superior. 😆😆

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
A new extending handled feather duster to get ride of the spider houses that have been taking over lately 🕷️🕷️

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Today I bought some Gorilla tape 3mx100mm as I had found a piece of the insulation on one of the underslung water tanks had come loose and was scraping along the ground as we drove. The tape is amazing and has saved me having to completely replace insulatio. 👍🏻

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Another 150w solar panel ( lord knows how I will mount it yet ! Roof is already pretty full ) and some parts I need to mod the output from the diesel heater to feed more heat in to the back of the van

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Four nice new 280Ah Lifepo4 cells to build our new battery pack. (y)

View attachment 544460
Trying to understand what you mean ... have you bought 4 x 70ah cells to make a 280ah battery ... or DO you mean 4 x 280ah ones to make 1,120ah :oops: if the latter then prey tell what you plan on doing with all of that energy (assuming it's legal!).:smoke: 😄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back