THIS week I bought (4 Viewers)

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
That’s the one . That a bit pricey though I have seen the ones wit M10 thread for less than £3
Just read the whole article it includes the pads so not so expensive
Thanks all my searching never found this site👁👁

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Getting prepared for the time when I need to re-start my commute by train...

Should just say that the photo is from the website, you wouldn't want to see what I look like wearing it... :oops:
Oh yes we would! C'mon ... photo required! :giggle:

cornish boy

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
Body in Hampshire, heart in Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki 669.
Exp
not so newbie anymore - since 2016
Oh yes we would! C'mon ... photo required! :giggle:

Would you believe it, the flash stopped working on the camera... :cool:

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 07.17.35.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Had a bit of a spending session, new van ;)

Anti-spray mud flap material,

Quick release brackets for the bikes in the garage,

Omnidirectional TV aerial to run alongside the WiFi and smart TV, the aerial is going to get hidden high up in the front corner where hopefully it can get a signal through the fibreglass,

Carpet,

Stainless Steel tie down point for the scooter in the garage and some bolts to go through the floor,

there will be more I am sure, well there will be as we haven't got the TV yet.

Martin

johneeeeski

Free Member
Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
DethleffsGlobebus I6
Exp
since birth (kind of)
Finally fitted the made-to-measure mattress protectors and sheets to our rear single bed set up. It proved to be quite complex so we've ended up with a second middle protector and sheet for when we're using the extension piece. Looks great, in kid-proof navy for when they inevitably jump up covered in muck. Just the same to fit to the front drop down bed now.

Very much worth a shout out to Michelle and her team at tuck-me-under who made these for us. I did a fair bit of research and they offered the most personal service, best prices and quick turnaround even though they were also churning out scrubs for the NHS at the same time. It was no issue to double check the order and nail down the measurements. Really pleased with the outcome - happy to do a write up under "reviews" if that helps anyone else? They even gave our two nippers a lovely embroidered cushion each. Thanks Michelle.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 12.25.36.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 12.25.36 (1).jpeg

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
a bit of wood and some shelf supports to put a shelf in my cupboard in the Laika Watch this space

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We went out to buy a new gas bottle and ended up with a new, for us, motorhome 😁
Not quite as bad as us ... we went for a quiet relaxing weekend away at a motorhome show and agreed beforehand that's all we were going for, no new MH, not bits and bobs, just a nice weekend with funsters ...

Not only did we BUY a new motorhome it was nearly twice the price of the one we'd bought previously! :oops:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Rego for the VW:doh:, Insurance for the car:doh:, next week MOT for the van, :doh:

It always comes in 3s :swear2:

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Two berghaus thermal mugs for the MH.
Chased an order from Amazon/Blacks for double roll up camping table, finished up with 2!!
Also acquired from sis-in-law a box of bits from her late caravan it included a trauma ultraflow waterline, anyone want it for free15mtrs inc pressure regulator and the special trauma connection.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Also acquired from sis-in-law a box of bits from her late caravan it included a trauma ultraflow waterline, anyone want it for free15mtrs inc pressure regulator and the special trauma connection.
MANGOFORTH

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
We had been invited to download Ebay's phone app and for doing so they'd give us £10 off a £20+ spend per account, however we have 4 accounts (some are quite old but still active), and 4 different phones (the app is registered to the device) so by using our usual phones and 2 older ones we were able to get 4 x £10. :dance2:

So, I bought 2 months' worth of Vetoryl tablets for Romy (for Cushings disease) it's a prescription only med but was being sold by someone who's dog had died, it cost the same as we'd buy from an on-line supplier but meant we didn't have to get a prescription from the Vet on top thus saving £12.50. A large tube of Pro-Kolin tummy med paste for Tazzy (non-prescription), and on each of the others accounts a pairs of cab seat covers for the MH, one to use and one as a spare.

Well happy! :Grin:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I've ordered one of these to try
Last time I saw them being sold at a show I said if they had an on/off button they would sell a lot more so that those who have a combi sink/shower tap could use them, looks like they've finally designed one with that facility. (y)

Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
£199.00 plus post with a broken focus screen which I have on order with Wex. £30.00, serial number starts 053xxxx and the mirror fix hasnt been done so I did take a bit of a punt.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back