Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Oh heck ... sorry! :oops:

Love it
that's the problem with the threads we respond before we read to the end but that is part of the fun.
I did mooch about and I am very limited on space, still not allowed out in Wales so I can send it back if it is no good I have a very long narrow bit of storage I the boot area which is wasted and the chairs I have take up room and means everything has to be taken out to get them in and out I am hoping this will slid down the side there are a few similar and not much difference in the price .
And I liked the colour :LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Love it
that's the problem with the threads we respond before we read to the end but that is part of the fun.
I did mooch about and I am very limited on space, still not allowed out in Wales so I can send it back if it is no good I have a very long narrow bit of storage I the boot area which is wasted and the chairs I have take up room and means everything has to be taken out to get them in and out I am hoping this will slid down the side there are a few similar and not much difference in the price .
And I liked the colour :LOL:
It wasn't that I didn't read to the end of the thread, I'd opened it after you asked for comments but before you subsequently posted to say you'd bought one, as I didn't refresh the page before replying I didn't see your comment until after I'd posted. :doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
And a new heavy duty airline for my compressor, and one of those “chainsaw” discs for the angle grinder, I’ll let you know if I still have my fingers after I’ve tried it, got a big tree trunk to carve, it’s only been it the shed for 10 years, thought I’d have a go:unsure:
I have been thinking of getting one of those attachments which one did you go for?

Ian.s

Free Member
Jan 18, 2016
Oban
Funster No
MH
Rs Endeavour
Exp
Since 1991
A trailer

Attachments

• B9BE7DEC-D89C-4B34-9104-04A749F82618.jpeg
    B9BE7DEC-D89C-4B34-9104-04A749F82618.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 56
Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Yesteday I ordered one of these (ordered at 6pm Sunday arrive today at 2pm)
Amazon product ASIN B01B4YQQK8
I was going to buy a Amazon fire stick but missed the sale price, then found my freesat box can get YouTube and on demand channels with this dongle. Plugged it in logged on and all sorted.
Used this last night to watch iplayer and it worked perfectly, even being shut in the wardrobe with the mifi the others ode of the van and play with the app this morning I found you can operate the Humax Freesat box through the app. Well pleased for £12.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I have been thinking of getting one of those attachments which one did you go for?
The cheapest, a fiver on Fleabay, if it’s any good I’ll buy a better one, but to be honest they all pretty much look the same, not sure if you get anything better if you pay the £20. If you do get one don’t use the “on lock” on your grinder, they have probably got more snatch than the England ladies rugby team! (Oops, naughty corner again) :giggle: (y)

Feb 15, 2014
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E450
Exp
3 years
And a new heavy duty airline for my compressor, and one of those “chainsaw” discs for the angle grinder, I’ll let you know if I still have my fingers after I’ve tried it, got a big tree trunk to carve, it’s only been it the shed for 10 years, thought I’d have a go:unsure:
I can confirm the chainsaw discs remove fingers easily,

Mar 15, 2019
Funster No
MH
AutoCruise Stardream
Exp
Newbie April 2019
Bought some TaylorMade silver screens and some Genuine MirrorGuards ... Ebay and forum bargains again.

If we can't go anywhere yet at least the wishlist is getting smaller

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Nanniemate I like the look of that chair you have ordered. Please give it a ” good sitting on” when you get it and report back. We have 2 small folding chairs and 2 bigger upright ones but neither recline. Thanks
Madmag here the update it arrived yesterday and it in the hall waiting for the courier to collect it today. As for the good sitting on that did no happen

The Good bits
The colour
when reclined very comfortable
Well made and appeared to be sturdy
Arrived as informed

The not so good bits
I am 5' tall so the legs are not that long
The seatbase when not reclined is not very deep so your bum is being pushed forward
IT's HUGE it would fill the little boot of my van on it's own

So bit disappointed but will keep looking I may have to revert to cheapies, a compact comfortable chair that does the job a recliner would have been lovely but space will not allow it I don't think

Any suggestion are welcome I only have about 10 inches of height but the full length of the van and only one way in and out through the little door on the back see pic the one on the left

Attachments

• P1010048.jpg
    P1010048.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 75
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Nanniemate we have just bought new chairsthey recline but don't have a footrest. i am also a 5'er and this one is really comfortable the front of the seat doesn't catch the back of my legs as many others do
Think it is the vango Keswick, but in the van so can't check.
Tried so many but this one is great when upright for sitting at the table and comfy for relaxing.

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
A new pair of mirror protectors and a Ducati embossed face mask . The mirror protectors are no where near as good as the mirror guards I am taking off but they have never fit properly and the milenco ones do🤷‍♂️.
C715A19B-7B49-4B7B-B71F-D9DD80CD7D16.jpeg

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
I would buy a 3” backing disc and sponges for my DA polisher if I could find them on Amazon or EBay they need to have 5/16 unf thread Ican only find M 10 thread. Any help would be appreciated I have gone cross eyed looking 👀👀

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back