Tam &Toby do Europe ...Take two (3 Viewers)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Ok well by the time I drove to bristol about 1 hour 10 minutes the batteries were up to 97% so that's great.
Picked up the toad after a load of hassle trying to pay for it as the guy didn't have online banking and 2 branches wouldn't give me the amount I needed in cash ???
Eventually convinced him to let me pay it In to his account and he trotted of back to the bank to check it was in while I hooked up

That bloody bike rack is definitely coming off as I nearly gave myself a concussion ??

Wee car drives good though....its bloody tiny I can move the passenger mirror by hand from the drivers seat ha ha

Tows really well too but it's very weird seeing it in the camera, cant see it at all through back window as it's too low so see right over the top of it .
Will do great for what I need it for
20191130_132243.jpg

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Ok well by the time I drove to bristol about 1 hour 10 minutes the batteries were up to 97% so that's great.
Picked up the toad after a load of hassle trying to pay for it as the guy didn't have online banking and 2 branches wouldn't give me the amount I needed in cash ???
Eventually convinced him to let me pay it In to his account and he trotted of back to the bank to check it was in while I hooked up

That bloody bike rack is definitely coming off as I nearly gave myself a concussion ??

Wee car drives good though....its bloody tiny I can move the passenger mirror by hand from the drivers seat ha ha

Tows really well too but it's very weird seeing it in the camera, cant see it at all through back window as it's too low so see right over the top of it .
Will do great for what I need it for View attachment 349256
How many times in the next few days are you going to say to yourself, “whys that Pratt up my arse”?

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Will do great for what I need it for View attachment 349256

Tam

You got the two dogs....and now a Toad.

How many more 'Hangers on' will you collect?

You have probably got room for a lodger or two - bit late for illegal immigrants now you are on UK side.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Don't know where you were when you took that pic Tam, but it looks awful grey and dark, not what you have gotten used to at all.
Are you sure you want to inflict such conditions on those poor innocent, unsuspecting little pups? :(
Im just outside bristol here at cribs causeway its basically a massive asda carpark lol. But a few campers here

Screenshot_20191130-165124_park4night.jpg

But yeah I'm afraid anywhere from france north is grey cold and not very pleasant.

Dogs dont mind though....I do but have no choice as toby needs mot etc and I need to earn some money so I'm not using my savings to live on.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
PS. Did the dogs tell you they don't mind? They've had such wonderful adventures with you til now, where will Milo swim now?
Don't worry Tam, I'm only teasing you, the dogs will be happy anywhere as long as they are with you. :ROFLMAO:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
PS. Did the dogs tell you they don't mind? They've had such wonderful adventures with you til now, where will Milo swim now?
Don't worry Tam, I'm only teasing you, the dogs will be happy anywhere as long as they are with you. :ROFLMAO:
They only had a paddle when they came down the beach with me more interested in the dead fish washed up. Even Tam refused to go for a swim.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
So I'm in Coventry...wasn't sent I came on my own ? collected my bargain £30 brand new unused front struts and now having some lunch at hopwood services before heading north to Manchester

Nice and sunny but its bitterly cold
Hardly notice the wee car on the back ....unfortunately neither do half the idiots on the motorway and a few dipsticks have nearly side swiped it

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
So I'm in Coventry...wasn't sent I came on my own ? collected my bargain £30 brand new unused front struts and now having some lunch at hopwood services before heading north to Manchester

Nice and sunny but its bitterly cold
Hardly notice the wee car on the back ....unfortunately neither do half the idiots on the motorway and a few dipsticks have nearly side swiped it

Maybe a red/white diagonal plate would help

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back