Tam n pups winter trip 2022 (1 Viewer)

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
I don't think anyone can grasp how difficult it is to leave somewhere you can never return to . ... somewhere that's been home your entire life.
Suddenly everything seems so real and so final .
I can't see for tears.

Tam, my heart aches for you. Its the biggest wrench & probably harder for you as you don't have a partner to help you through it.

I lost my mum nearly 5 years ago, she was 93 so we were lucky to have her for so long. She had lived in the family home for nearly 70 years, raised 6 children there. I was born in the house, I'm nearing 70 now 🙁 so, like you, that house was always Home. It didn't change much. I miss her every day, talk to her often, cry from time to time, still feel that I could pick up the phone & she'd be there. I always picture her sitting at the big dining table that hosted so many family meals. I cannot bring myself to get rid of the door key but I'll never visit the road again (house was sold).

We (you, me & many others) are fortunate to have so many good memories & Mum will always be with you.

Safe travels

Karen

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Tam, the last time I was in the house where I was born was for my youngest brothers funeral, murdered with a knife through the heart after trying to stop an argument between his partner and her 18 yr old daughter on Valentines night in the living room. Dead before he hit the floor and the daughter served circa 6 mths😳
I will go back but in an urn as that will be my final resting place.

Think of the happy times and dwell on them and enjoy what life you have left 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 20, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2015
Tam, how lucky you are/were to have memories of your home like that, l genuinely envy you.
Myself and three sisters remember our address as number 108, sheer hell.
I hope your new life proves to be as happy, take care out there. (y)
I agree, the place I grew up in was a house not a home. Even though you have lost your mum Tam, you have had love and care which not all of us experience. Unfortunately my narcissistic mother is still alive and making our lives hell. You were very lucky and I envy the relationship you had with your mum.

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Met this little sweetheart this morning , we were out for walkies and she ran over tail wagging like crazy and started rubbing against my leg for affection , she then followed us back to the camper. I got some food and water out for her but she was more interested in a cuddle . But hopefully she will have eaten once we left .. apologies for the repetitiveness and the doggy baby talk in the video lol , conversation is difficult with dogs

Just having a little read back through your Morocco thread and can't believe we met her too! She's much better condition now 😊
1000009755.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Just having a little read back through your Morocco thread and can't believe we met her too! She's much better condition now 😊View attachment 861869
Awwww I'm glad to hear that. She was such a wee darling. Met so many lovely dogs in Morocco

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Awwww I'm glad to hear that. She was such a wee darling. Met so many lovely dogs in Morocco
She was the 1st really lovely one we met and Jim and Lynn met her there a few months before too. She has definitely got her round sorted at the guardian parking in Oualidia now as she goes from van to van and the guardians have water down for her.

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
The 2 pages above(yesterday)
It the jumps back to last November????
Any idea???
It's Tam's thread from last year. I was having a read through because we're in Morocco now and came across a special dog that we both met a year apart and she has put on lot's of weight since so wanted to let him know.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
She was the 1st really lovely one we met and Jim and Lynn met her there a few months before too. She has definitely got her round sorted at the guardian parking in Oualidia now as she goes from van to van and the guardians have water down for her.
I think when I met her she had recently had puppies . But no sign of them but she was really thin . She wanted cuddles more than the food. I find that with lots of the strays , id challenge anyone that says these dogs don't love humans .

Same with the ones here they love going to see all the people

Razamataz

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2018
Dunfermline, Fife, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7400plus
Exp
Since March 2018
It's Tam's thread from last year. I was having a read through because we're in Morocco now and came across a special dog that we both met a year apart and she has put on lot's of weight since so wanted to let him know.
SO you’ve Broke my internet 🙃
mall January and December gone….
looked back to page 370

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Here’s another free bump for the thread! 😉

With a bit of luck, and out of consideration for Tam’s current thread, it’ll be the last one.👍

Ian

Feb 24, 2018
Humberside
Funster No
MH
Geist Phantom
Exp
MoHo since March 2018.
Now, I am not one for sarcasm (koff, koff) but I find looking at the thread title gives a clue as to what you are reading 😂😂😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back