Rvoc & mhf meet at rutland water - attendees list (1 Viewer)

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Guys we hope to be there sometime Thursday as we're at present enjoying the sunshine in Scotland.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Should be with you after lunch today, it would have been a couple of days earlier if we'd had fewer badges to make:winky:::bigsmile:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
We will be setting off later this morning, so here's hoping the weather is ok on the M1, never mind Stratford!!

See you all soon

Ginny and Mike

Bit grey down here in the East Mids Ginny but its fine at the moment:thumb:. See you there.

Ken & Lynda

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
This is to relay a message from Woofer, Pete and Maureen. They are somewhere in Suffolk studying webbed feet! :ROFLMAO:

They WILL be arriving sometime tomorrow forenoon.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awwww, Sorry to diverse..... but just love the little fella in your avatar, Spacerunner. How gorgeous is he/she!!!:Smile:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Still having a brill time. Bought a new solar panel so we have plenty of power now.
Love the musical evenings to.
Lovely friendly fun.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Great venue,got a lot of potential for future meets:Smile: having a fantastic meet sorry we have to go home tomorrow. Thanks to all who made this possible.

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Hi, it's good to hear the move turned out well. We probably won't be able to make it now, so have a great time, see you at the next one.:Smile:

Ricahrd and Gay

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Still having a brill time. Bought a new solar panel so we have plenty of power now.
Love the musical evenings to.
Lovely friendly fun.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats what this meet is all about Lovely Friendly fun together, so good to have you here Mavis and very happy you are enjoying your first ever meet, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Glad you are all having a great time. Its such a shame that we cant join you there.

Mavis - I did tell tell you that you would enjoy the Fun meets.

Sonja

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Glad you are all having a great time. Its such a shame that we cant join you there.

Mavis - I did tell tell you that you would enjoy the Fun meets.

Sonja

Met Jim and his dancing wife Sonja ...A lovely couple full up on cake and now got to line dance tonight ?..phew!!!

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
sorry we cannot attend this meet as i have to work all weekend :Sad: a bit more notice would have been nice

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
Well i could only give 1 years notice did not know before that Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

it was works notice we are upset about as we had been looking forward to this meet

as i was the 4th name down on the fun list i know how much notice you had given :Smile::Smile: just wish my boss would do the same

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
it was works notice we are upset about as we had been looking forward to this meet

as i was the 4th name down on the fun list i know how much notice you had given :Smile::Smile: just wish my boss would do the same

Sorry mate, only having a bit of fun:winky:, i know it was your work, hope to see you some other time Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Would like to thank all those involved with the meet, must have been so much hard work, even though we were there for such a short time, we thourghly enjoyed ourselves, my flying skills have improved, what a super venue, till we meet again, safe travels.

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Long Marston, great venue, great people, great time. Thanks to all concerned. :Smile:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
What a great great weekend - right up there! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Thanks to all concerned for all their efforts way beyond the call of duty.

Hello to peeps I caught up with, and helloo to all the new peeps I met, including Snowbird and Flatpackchicken, and especially Sue and Dave for their kind hospitality on my arrival.

Fab venue, oodles of hardstanding, and look forward to going again!!!

S:thumb:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
A huge thank you to Nigel and Pamala, Bob and Jane and Chris and Garry for doing such an outstanding job in seeing the meet went ahead, and then making it go so well and such fun. :thanks:

It is easy to under estimate the amount of work that goes in to organising and marshalling these events, and the fact that they go ahead at all is down to dedicated funsters like thes.

A big thank you to everyone there, as well. Some great evenings in the function room and no shortage of "chewing the cud" during the day. :thumb:

Stuart

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Sincere thanks to Nigel and Pamala, Bob and Jane and Chris and Garry for pulling this one back from the brink. You played a blinder:Cool::Cool::Cool:. What an ideal venue for letting your hair down. Thanks also to Mike for keeping us entertained and to Stuart and the Ukelettes for their slot also.

You must must must organise another function at Long Marston, much better than those big impersonal muddy showgrounds dont you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ken & Lynda

Last edited:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Thanks to all the marshalls for a brill venue at such short notice you played a blinder... It has been so full of fun and thanks to the great entertainer who kept us going every night with music and song.
We have made such wonderful friends and had a fun filled rally where day after day we have enjoyed so much.
Jane where do you put all the cakes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Most of all thanks to the dog whisperer you have changes my life and given me a very obedient dog who never barked at one dog in the boot fair today:thumb:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Pamela, Nigel, Jane, Bob, Gary, Chris & Cheynne

Thank you one and all, as ever Pamela you pulled out ALL the stops. We certainly had a great time, hopefully all your hard efforts meant that a great time was had by all. Certainly was by us anyway.

The games were great fun, the evening entertainment was well received, the faith/jacobs table was a marvel and the butties were up there!

Thank you also for providing all the BBQ's and Gas for us all to use, and the constant flow of hot drinks and biscuits/cakes.

A added bonus to have the fighter jets displaying over head too.

My only critisism is to fellow funsters who didn't bother to let the marshalls know they were not coming! Not nice sat waiting around missing the fun whilst waiting for you NOT to turn up! They went to a lot of trouble for us all.

It worked out very well with the RVOC & MH's together

thank you again guys Magic! and we will work on you Pamela for next year....... :thanks2: Love n Hugs
Andrea & Jeff xxx

Oh and all that for only a Fiver a night!

Last edited:

Dixie

Free Member
Jun 15, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel & Dodge 2500
Exp
We had a great time at this meet, my ribs hurt from laughing so I may have to instruct my personal injury lawyer :ROFLMAO:

Great to finally meet some Funsters, the mix of people was great and we really had a ball!

Well done all who made this event happen despite the odds! :Smile:

Jayne :thumb:

Last edited:

driving

Free Member
Mar 7, 2012
doncaster southyorkshire
Funster No
MH
Frankia
Exp
rutland

To all who helped organise the rutland meet

with a big thanks you made our first funster rally memorable, that it certainly will not be the last. you placed us next to some lovely p.ss heads:beerchug::beerchug: that we felt right at home with, a big thanks to those people and they know who they are.

see you next time

Mark , Tracy and Sam
<!-- / message -->

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back