Print your own Tax Disc ?

Barclaybasher

Funster
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
It's against the law (at the moment) to copy a tax disc but it might be an idea to print your own when they are no longer required - a familiar reminder that might save you a fine

I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising outfit (Jim ?) might offer the service - A FUN tax disc ? - as a promotional 'tool'

Reminders will be missed by the DVLA

Recent thread by Busby and my own experience recently at changing a reg over - 3 attempts - 3 cheques - then when they finally sent the new documents they included someone else's new MOT !

Oh and on the reg application form they ask you for a contact phone number - I phoned them - "Sorry nothing can be done on the telephone
- you must write in" !!

FUN TAX DISCS ?

....................................................................................................................

sean n maggie

Free Member
MH
autotrail
Exp
we will never have a clear windscreen,,,,,,Funsters sticker in one corner.......(y)

Reactions: Jim

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
MH
Low profile Majestic.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
It's against the law (at the moment) to copy a tax disc but it might be an idea to print your own when they are no longer required - a familiar reminder that might save you a fine
I think that is a good idea...

When it comes in I will print and put in the window a round printed reminder..

R.Tax/MOT/Insurance and dates along side when they are due..

Always worries me that I will over look one... I know you get reminders, but only one has to go astray in the post to pick up a fine and points..

And none of mine fall on the same date or month...

(y)

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Just place a reminder behind the driver's sun visor. I keep AA, insurance details etc. on a postcard.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.

I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising outfit (Jim ?) might offer the service - A FUN tax disc ? - as a promotional 'tool'

Reminders will be missed by the DVLA

Recent thread by Busby and my own experience recently at changing a reg over - 3 attempts - 3 cheques - then when they finally sent the new documents they included someone else's new MOT !

Oh and on the reg application form they ask you for a contact phone number - I phoned them - "Sorry nothing can be done on the telephone
- you must write in" !!

FUN TAX DISCS ?

....................................................................................................................
Right, visit Scotland next year, get recognised as a 'xenophobic' *FUNSTER*, and get a brick through the windscreen............... :(:(:(:(

tambo

Free Member
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
Dvla will still send you a tax reminder it says so on there website , just tape that to your sun visor and you can't possibly forget

Or pay monthly by direct debit and you won't need to

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services