Print your own Tax Disc ? (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
It's against the law (at the moment) to copy a tax disc but it might be an idea to print your own when they are no longer required - a familiar reminder that might save you a fine

I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising outfit (Jim ?) might offer the service - A FUN tax disc ? - as a promotional 'tool'

Reminders will be missed by the DVLA

Recent thread by Busby and my own experience recently at changing a reg over - 3 attempts - 3 cheques - then when they finally sent the new documents they included someone else's new MOT !

Oh and on the reg application form they ask you for a contact phone number - I phoned them - "Sorry nothing can be done on the telephone
- you must write in" !!

FUN TAX DISCS ?

....................................................................................................................

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
we will never have a clear windscreen,,,,,,Funsters sticker in one corner.......(y)

Reactions: Jim
May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
It sounds like a good idea !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
It's against the law (at the moment) to copy a tax disc but it might be an idea to print your own when they are no longer required - a familiar reminder that might save you a fine

I think that is a good idea...

When it comes in I will print and put in the window a round printed reminder..

R.Tax/MOT/Insurance and dates along side when they are due..

Always worries me that I will over look one... I know you get reminders, but only one has to go astray in the post to pick up a fine and points..

And none of mine fall on the same date or month...

(y)

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Just place a reminder behind the driver's sun visor. I keep AA, insurance details etc. on a postcard.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.

I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising outfit (Jim ?) might offer the service - A FUN tax disc ? - as a promotional 'tool'

Reminders will be missed by the DVLA

Recent thread by Busby and my own experience recently at changing a reg over - 3 attempts - 3 cheques - then when they finally sent the new documents they included someone else's new MOT !

Oh and on the reg application form they ask you for a contact phone number - I phoned them - "Sorry nothing can be done on the telephone
- you must write in" !!

FUN TAX DISCS ?

....................................................................................................................
Right, visit Scotland next year, get recognised as a 'xenophobic' *FUNSTER*, and get a brick through the windscreen............... :(:(:(:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
Dvla will still send you a tax reminder it says so on there website , just tape that to your sun visor and you can't possibly forget

Or pay monthly by direct debit and you won't need to

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back