Rally New Meet with Meat and crazy happenings... (5 Viewers)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
image.jpg
The hole in wall gangsters ! Straight from the set of "last of the Summer wine "

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Just landed home and want to say a huge thank you to Paul and Nikki and all the helpers who made this rally absolutely awesome :notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2:
Fridays smelly cheese contest was won by ........ Epoisses, the 4th smelliest cheese in the world. Brought by ..... ME, and beating off stiff competition from Teddybards Stinking Bishop and all the other entrants.
Think I over-dosed on cheese! Kept going back for another taste - and another taste - just to be sure :mm:
Saturday nights buffet was just too much - I think some people must have brought 2 or 3 different dishes - and then there was the sticky desserts :whew:
OMG what a wonderful weekend as usual with the Haganaps, finished off with hot croissants.

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
Cheers Paul and Nikki - first meet and twas great fun. Myself and haggers were overcome by the sheer willpower that Uncle Jim Beam exerted upon us Friday night but pleased to say my liver is starting to function properly now.

Good to meet you all and will see you again soon.

Paul and Lynne.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well, Nikki and I are back home and been to the tip to get rid of some rubbish... Must make sure we recycle next time, the Rubbish Police went mad.

What a great weekend we have had.

Really liked the venue and it was great to welcome everyone on-board. As some of you know I really struggled this weekend with some quite severe mouth problems and infection so actually to attend at all was a bonus and thanks for the support from you lot I manaegd to keep going.

Food was fantastic last night but god I wish I could of ate some of it :-(

Just want to take this opportunity to say a great big fat thank you to
Mike and Carol for helping us get people parked up and keep people out till 2pm.
Polly and Dave for his kareoke and Polly's super clean up skills.
Martin Geraldine and Roger for doing their bit at entertaining and anyone else that may of done something however small that I didn't notice.

BTW
Ghandi I am sure used rohypnal on me on Friday night. It was like a scene from the Hangover movie next day but it is the only time in the last 4 days I've been pain free.

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thank you soooo much for making this weekend one to remember! Paul and Nikki of course and all the other helpers made it a great event in a lovely venue. It was great to meet new people and have a laugh and the food was delicious.

We are currently pitched up at The Stag at Redhill for a birthday meal tonight, so tomorrow my liver can start to recover ;)

Thanks again xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Big Thanks to Paul & Nicki and your assistant marshalls for a great meet at a fab location, To Dave & Polly for the karaoke evening on Friday and to Martin Rodger & Geraldine for Saturdays great entertainment, Not forgetting the dolly dealers even though our team lost :) the continental food idea was great and it was lovely to see it so well supported by funsters old and new.
see you all soon

Sue & Eric

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Sue and Eric You were right.

Firstly thanks to all & sundry for a great
meet & Meet.
The cheese buffet was phenomenal on Friday.
The Meal for 5000 was unbelievable in both quality and variety.
There was some Cheating in the Play your cards right when the final
Dollydealer told the rival captain which way to go.

Huge thanks to Nikki Paul, Mike & Carol for carrying the rest of us
and Disco Dave with Polly for the Entertainment.

See you all Hopefully in a Field Somewhere soon.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thank you Paul ,Nikki and everyone else who did anything at all , to help make this a fantastic weekend . The food, as everyone has said, was fantastic. Mmmmmm
We both had a great time.
Met more funsters , off the forum. Put faces to avatars .
Lots of lovely friendly folk. The weather was with us all weekend too .

Thanks again. Xx

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Just got home, van emptied, cleaned and ready for the off again (when wherever that may be).

Thank you to all who made it such a lovely weekend, who'd have thought parked tight in a village hall car park could be such fun!

Echo all the comments above, isn't it good to spend a weekend laughing?

Until we meet again fellow Funsters safe travels, thanks for the lols.

Martin and Dawn xx

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
What everyone else has said and more! I am so happy I found MotorhomeFUN first - as said before -
Simply the BEST. (The same goes for 'Haggars Productions') !!
Lovely to see Jim and Sian make a brief visit - hope all is as well as it can be at home xx
I am still full up - I think 5 :2 will have to be 1:6 next week!

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Huge thanks to everyone who made this weekend so amazingly brilliant! Only our second Fun meet, but the warmth of the welcome from everyone soon made it feel as if we had been members for years! Genuinely do feel part of the 'FunFamily'! Paul and Nicky, thank you so much for making it happen, and thanks also to those who contributed to its success. It truly is a case of arriving as strangers and leaving as friends! Can't wait to do it all again! :party2::beerchug:::bigsmile:

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
thanks to all for welcoming us to our first ever rally full stop. Never done a rally of any description before! Lovely to put names and faces to friendly funsters. Hope to meet you all again - for many when you are back from sunnier travels - not in the least jealous, really, and hope you have a great time.
Suzanne & Dominic (soozywoozy and smiley)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just want to add my thanks to everyone at the meet for making it what it was-yet another great meet(y)It was good to be in a hall with heating etc instead of a cold tent (that some people fall through the sides of;) )and made a superb venue (y)JUST SIMPLY GREAT :D
terry

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We could only stop a few hours and really enjoyed our Saturday afternoon/evening. Think I dragged Siân and Katie out of the hall at 1am ish as we had to leave before 9am. Short time, but a very good time. Thanks Paul, Nikki, Mike Carol, Polly and Dave and helpers. I took a few photos; they are here Broken Link Removed (y) (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back