Morrison Supermarket And Gas

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
Yes Morrison’s in Littlehampton do gas but when we went to fill up two weeks ago the pump was closed. Didn’t ask them why but we came back to the Shell garage on the A259 opposite the bog Body Shop building and filled up there.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Used them a couple of weeks ago and have to open door as filler inside cupboard always use them as cheapest normally get asked where we are going,did hear they joined up with one of the refillable bottle companies so it would be better for all

Just checked and it was safefill
Our Morrison is at sittingbourne

Dec 21, 2017
South Yorkshire
MH
Hymer B544 Classic
Exp
Jan 2018
I’m sure there is one near you but should there not be looking at your East Yorkshire location near in mind the M18 - junction 1 - Rotherham - literally just off the roundabout and they do it there.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
We always fill at Morrison’s.
The topic of Morrison’s not allowing the filling of Gaslow tanks frequently comes up but seems to be just some sort of ‘fake news’.

Richard.

Jun 17, 2017
GODS OWN COUNTY
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
I’m sure there is one near you but should there not be looking at your East Yorkshire location near in mind the M18 - junction 1 - Rotherham - literally just off the roundabout and they do it there.
Also one off junction 3 M18 Doncaster behind the big B&Q(y)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
MH
CI Mizar garage
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We have 2 near us, but not tried filling the gas yet. Might give it a go when we next need some, we are quite wel served with LPG round Hull butone would be impossible to get van to to fill up.

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
MH
C Class
Exp
No problems in St Ives, Cambs - filled twice this year. Even said I was going to turn round and fill with diesel and was told that was fine which shows they knew I was not using the LPG as fuel.

Feb 2, 2019
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I understand Morrisons have signed some sort of deal with Safefill to allow refills on their refillable Bottles. The Bottles look reasonably priced and lighter than standard Calor Bottles. Thinking of getting one for our new Van. Anyone got any experience with them?

Jan 2, 2018
Crewe
MH
Autosleeper Burford
Exp
2 years (second time around) Caravanners 40 years+
I have had two Safefill bottles for five years, beats Calor any day!

Minxy Girl

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 1996
@BillyBeckers might be worth doing a search of the forum for 'safefill' as there are lots of comments about them ... you 'may' be okay to fill them in the UK but abroad could be more difficult depending on where you go to do so.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services