Morrison Supermarket And Gas (2 Viewers)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
no safe fill bottle on market yet
Currently available direct from Safefill in Germany
Oops - EDIT - they are out of stock in Germany too now! They had stock recently as we & others have bought from them so maybe worth keeping an eye on their website or can register there to be notified when stock in.

Last edited:

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
Just been refused filling up in the Wrexham Morrison’s, as they will only allow safe fill bottle!. For those that are in area, the shell garage on the A5 on way out of Chirk opposite the hotel complex, sells it@66.8p a litre. Will be looking for other suppliers.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Anyone know if the Morrison’s just before Harwich Ferry terminal (only seen it on a map) sells lpg? Also any probs getting it? (filler on outside)
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
Unsure, but we have for the last 5 yrs been filling up at Morrison I wrexham , this looks like a new ruling, that is being taken across their network. It may be worth phoning, or finding an alternative.

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
Maybe we just got a Mrs jobsworth, but have never had an issue with their petrol station in the last 5 years. We have found a substitute now so no issue. Never had an issue in Wrexham in the 27 years living nearby @Glas Robin,Saying that I rarely go into town as it is dire.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2018
Beautiful North Wales border
Funster No
MH
Carado T449
Exp
Since 2015
Maybe we just got a Mrs jobsworth, but have never had an issue with their petrol station in the last 5 years. We have found a substitute now so no issue. Never had an issue in Wrexham in the 27 years living nearby @Glas Robin,Saying that I rarely go into town as it is dire.

Yes, town is dire. In 15 years of living on the top of Hope Mountain I can count on the fingers of two hands the number of times I have been shopping in the town centre. Out of town supermarkets/DIY centres and the Cae Ras for the football is as far as I venture.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back