Aug

Rally Lyndon Top Meet August 10th - 13th August 2023 (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Ok all...sad to say that the Haganaps..Will be coming dogless as son is home to look.after .

pinkgin requests fish and chips. I will be training for IM Wales In just 3 week if anyone fancies a bike and run?

Otherwise, see you there.

R&R let's do this

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
When arriving you do not go through barrier, turn right before the barn and follow round to left , entrance to our area by MHF banner

Park wherever you wish, 6m rule applies but no pegs needed as we have plenty of room, park round edge or in middle your choice 🙂👍

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
The following are not yet included on the chip shop run, either because you haven’t asked, don’t want or worse I have not seen your reply :whistle2:

In no particular order

Adroamin
Janeyc
NadineF
funflair
Wesbus

I will be ordering by 1.30 Thursday so they can order extra fish , meal is for Friday as close to 6 pick up as we (Bev) can make it on way down here from work

Nov 4, 2021
Barton-upon-Humber, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
The following are not yet included on the chip shop run, either because you haven’t asked, don’t want or worse I have not seen your reply :whistle2:

In no particular order

Adroamin
Janeyc
NadineF
funflair
Wesbus

I will be ordering by 1.30 Thursday so they can order extra fish , meal is for Friday as close to 6 pick up as we (Bev) can make it on way down here from work
Hi, none for us this time please

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Good morning, it’s a beautiful day here ☀️☀️☀️

Following is lifted from the booking I made for my pitch, you will all have the same rules ref arriving, very generous time options

Note the post code brings me to the end of the village not the site, follow directions as below

You will be able to arrive on site anytime after 9.00am on the day of your arrival and last check in is by 8.00pm. After this time, you will be asked to pitch in our late arrival area. You can also stay until 8.00pm on the day of your departure so there is no need to rush off!

You can find some more information about Lyndon Top Caravan Park, by visiting our website: -Broken Link Removed-

Directions to our Site

Post Code - LE15 8RN

From the West

Turn off A47 onto the A6003 towards Oakham. Through Preston, 1 mile on, turn right at the top of the steep hill onto the C8326 signed Manton & Rutland Water South Shore. Through Manton towards Edith Weston, 1 mile on, turn left into the lane signed Nature Reserve & Lakeland Estates UK. We are 300m down that lane on the right hand side.

From the North & South East

From the A1 take the A606. Approximately 3 miles on, turn left off the A606 at the sign for Edith Weston and Rutland Water South Shore. From Edith Weston take the C8326 towards Manton. 1 mile on, turn right into the lane signed Nature Reserve & Lakeland Estates UK. We are 300m down that lane on the right hand side.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

In no particular order

Adroamin
Janeyc
NadineF
funflair
Wesbus

Go on David you have tempted us ;)

2 x Cod
1 x £3 chips

Please

Martin

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
I think it’s gonna be 6.15-6.30 when we get there so we will sort ourselves out, thanks anyway👍👍

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
On arrival turn right here

IMG_1023.jpeg

Then it will be obvious 🙂

image.jpg

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
just to confirm

2 X cod 1 X £3 chips, but I expect we will get what you give us..... 2 large gins 1 tonic ice & slice please in a glass not a mug

have you forgotten anything we can bring down....

note to others coming down the A1 brownhills have gas, I rang last night justin case you need to fill up

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Surprisingly for down here, it’s 0.899 gbp at the Jet garage near Wantage which we used last week. Not that it helps you I’m afraid.

I dont suppose you can fill up a few balloons for me could you , :cool:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Morrisons Doncaster
171 York Rd, Doncaster DN5 8XG
DN5 8XG

LPG price: 0.797 GBP/L

Morrisons Balby
Woodfield Way, Balby, Doncaster DN4 8SN
DN4 8SN

LPG price: 0.797 GBP/L

Any good for you?

yes thanks I know them, 1st one wrong side of town but good access , 2nd one gas pump on wrong side and cant access it it unless I go late at nigh and reverse out due to van size and turning after pumps, thats why I use Brownhills sometimes, I should have gone out last night but the wine was calling to me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back