LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
After a few tantrums.... got our new to us PVC home... thanks to the dealer for delivering last week...

There was no way I could have driven down and back in a day... was in bed for a couple of days after the .... fishing trip that was not nearly killed me orft.. :reel::blush::blush:

Well pleased with the van, and got a proper sink and not a tip-up over the wc like a lot.... (So Judy is happy.. :RollEyes:)

Full of nice little extra`s.. ie... Sound bar with some funny time/temp boxes Blauplunkt ext speakers. (So can hear the tv without my aids stuck in my lug holes...) :Grin:

Few bits we will be selling on ie... Ramps.... All over winter cover... X-max bike`s carrier.... Silver screens.... etc..

Got a small table that goes in front of the turned passenger and drivers seat... and a large one for the rear lounge..

Putting it on SORN till next month.. (Not worth taxing it this month).. not up to going away yet.....

Then put our own plate on it and off we go.. "Somewhere".... :RollEyes:... I think we are going to a little site up near Salisbury for the first trip.. Only a couple of hours from us, and it looks a very quiet site and a big field for the dog to romp around... Just going to sit in the sun for a few days and see how many boxes of wine we can drink... :RollEyes:

Few photo`s of our new to us acquisition... scuse the mess...Judy is trying to stow some of her rubbish..... cos the boot is all mine and out of bounds to females...

The photo on the front of van is our plate.... don`t mean much to most... but Judy picked it out.. :doh:

DSC01882 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC01883 (600 x 450).jpg

DSC01885 (600 x 450).jpg

DSC01884 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC01886 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC01887 (600 x 450).jpg

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Lovely, very like our IH which is not surprising as I believe the guy who set up Vantage used to work for IH.
There is still space on the Anniversary Rally at Quackers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Nice van Mo (y)

Hope you feel better soon.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I see that Judy's already got your 'blankey' ready for you Mo, can't have you going away without your little comforter can she as I don't think she'd be able to stand your tantrums! :giggle:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
After a few tantrums.... got our new to us PVC home... thanks to the dealer for delivering last week...

There was no way I could have driven down and back in a day... was in bed for a couple of days after the .... fishing trip that was not nearly killed me orft.. :reel::blush::blush:

Well pleased with the van, and got a proper sink and not a tip-up over the wc like a lot.... (So Judy is happy.. :RollEyes:)

Full of nice little extra`s.. ie... Sound bar with some funny time/temp boxes Blauplunkt ext speakers. (So can hear the tv without my aids stuck in my lug holes...) :Grin:

Few bits we will be selling on ie... Ramps.... All over winter cover... X-max bike`s carrier.... Silver screens.... etc..

Got a small table that goes in front of the turned passenger and drivers seat... and a large one for the rear lounge..

Putting it on SORN till next month.. (Not worth taxing it this month).. not up to going away yet.....

Then put our own plate on it and off we go.. "Somewhere".... :RollEyes:... I think we are going to a little site up near Salisbury for the first trip.. Only a couple of hours from us, and it looks a very quiet site and a big field for the dog to romp around...
Just going to sit in the sun for a few days and see how many boxes of wine we can drink...:RollEyes:

Few photo`s of our new to us acquisition... scuse the mess...Judy is trying to stow some of her rubbish..... cos the boot is all mine and out of bounds to females...

The photo on the front of van is our plate.... don`t mean much to most... but Judy picked it out.. :doh:
Well Auld Yin, you already know what I think of the new Momobile and my interpretation of the meaning of the number plate!(y)

And from previous discussions you know if you need any help just give me a shout!(y)(y)(y)
Bl**dy H*ll what did I just say? You'll definitely grab the wrong end of the stick!:eek::eek::eek: I meant only the bit I highlighted above!:whew::whew::whew:

You know the condition you've to keep it in since I've got first dibs on it! It'll go nicely with your other mucker's, Lenny HB , MiMo aerial when he gets around to removing the Hymer lump from underneath it!:giggle::giggle:

Have many safe and pleasant travels buddy.

AnnieB

Free Member
Jan 6, 2021
Grt Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Air
Exp
8+ years
Really like those vans, and the Consort ones too. Nice touches with the cushions and blankets - looks very cosy.
Hope you enjoy lots of trips in it.

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
Looks great Mo, we are sure that all 3 of you will soon be back out on the road somewhere.
Hope to bump into you in a field soon
Gary and Janet

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks Annie.... :hugs: Tempted.... but at the moment I cannot commit.... just have to plan things a week or so in advance..

And don`t want to book, if we cannot make it... not fair on others who can definitely go, especially if it get`s filled up..

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Enjoy 'playing house' setting it all up- looks lovely and you will enjoy it lots xx

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Maurice that looks like such a comfortable manageable van to use when you feel like, just what's needed, I'm sure you and Judy will get a lot of pleasure from Blue. x

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Lovely van, hopeyou are both out and about enjoying it soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back