Rally Jurassic Coast & Festival Meet 2019 Highlands End, Bridport, Dorset 11- 15 July (3 Viewers)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Booked grass pitch 4 nights but forgot to put motorhome fun meet in special instructions box :(oops
However it was showing correct £88 that was stated
Will remember to do dog email though

Mrs S

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Good to hear that some have booked (y) @Nana we are sorry to hear about your Mum, sending you a hug :hugs:& so pleased to hear that you will both be joining us all again.
Currently in the rally field on our phones getting ready for a lot of arrivals! Will catch up properly with the list & messages next week - hopefully info. on the first page of this thread should explain most things or call the booking office if unsure . All interested have been sent the one dog free code by PM .

Nana

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Globecar campscout
Exp
7 years
Thank you @Wombles x. Booked gravel pitch hope to see you all there. Never planned our lives a year ahead ever, really strange!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Booked on grass again. If enough of us book grass we might take over the whole of the small North Acres area , most of it is divided into little blocks of 4 other than the end bit where @Popeye and his friends were by the shower blocks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Holdsworth
Exp
Since 2016
I’m a smarty pants and booked hard standing but I know you won’t leave me on my lonesome lol. Looking forward to it. Put me on the list please xx

Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
I'm coming too, can't miss this one, great larf this year, might go for the grass again, loved the bunnies visiting and the neighbors weren't too bad either @carolyn :sun::dance2::Grin:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
I have booked and paid deposit for this.

C

Jun 1, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Micro campervan
Exp
Since 2012
I have also booked and paid the deposit so look forward to staying with you all at this lovely campsite.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Wow! Just updated the lists on the first post & great to see so many already booked securing your place & loads more interested :Grin:If anyone wants us to add their first names (if not already listed) then please let me know as shouting hello or good morning using forum names (especially ones like ours) can cause some amusement to the other campers :giggle: Will also add pitch type (if given but not essential) as this helped us to find each other this year although maybe nearer the time we can PM with a sign to print off & post in your window as that may help too especially for those who may not have Fun signs or stickers yet.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
We want to come. I may be acting like me Thicky but struggling to find where to put "Motorhome Fun Meet July 2019“. It seems to be a drop down menu

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We want to come. I may be acting like me Thicky but struggling to find where to put "Motorhome Fun Meet July 2019“. It seems to be a drop down menu
Will be lovely to have you join us :) Just need to put it in the Special Instructions box towards the end of the booking process.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone into paragliding this may be of interest

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I’m booked and paid for. Couple of bits of useful info that they’ve told me on the phone:
A Toad does not count as an extra car. It’s included with a Motorhome
They would like you to put your Forum name as well as Motorhome Fun Meet July 2019 in the special instructions.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE: If looking at pitch types & where you might be located then please note that it will be different in 2019 than this year - if booking a Grass (N) pitch online for 2019 bookings this will apply not only to the purple pitches here (formerly North Rye Acres) https://highlandsendholidaypark.co.uk/files/2018/03/2018-Highlands-End-Map-website.pdf but also to the orange & red ones (formerly South Rye Acres) which are nearer to the coastal path on the cliff edge & will be mixed camping with tents but great value & many have a good outlook. Grass pitches are very popular with families camping at the weekends.
Almost half the gravel pitches (in grey on the map) are already booked so be quick if you want one of these! Gravel pitches are for motorhomes & caravans only.
There is currently good availability for the hardstanding (concrete & part gravel) pitches but looked like larger motorhomes would have more space to manoeuvre on & around the gravel ones https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.7171522,-2.7780265,219m/data=!3m1!1e3 .
These are for caravans & motorhomes only.
If in doubt call the bookings office to work out which option might suit you best with your size & weight of motorhome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great to see so many joining us at this Meet! :hi5:
It's also looking promising for Jurassic Fields Festival as, according to a recent update on their Facebook page, they are now considering applications for bands for next year :dance2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back