Rally Jurassic Coast & Festival Meet 2019 Highlands End, Bridport, Dorset 11- 15 July (1 Viewer)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi sorry we are unable to commit to dates and we hope to be in Europe in July. Have fun x

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Losing track of rally bookings now! Anyway we are booked in with the site for this rally.

Bob and Jan

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Thanks for the reminder, but can no longer make this one !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Some changes for Jurassic Fields Festival but this year we thought it was very well run so hopefully it will now be secure to go ahead & be even better in 2019 :Grin:
Website also says that tickets will be released for sale in December - like most festivals the prices go up in tiers so cheapest to buy early.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
This atmospheric photo was taken (by Bill Borez) of the Dub Pistols at Jurassic Fields this year - there are some Funsters in it somewhere :)

& put to interesting use in the new library at Institute of Contemporary Music Performance West London on a glass wall:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hello @Wombles , is there any limit on the number of MHF vans at this rally? If not we would like to join you! Thanks, Eddy
Hi - glad that you might want to join us all :) It's limited to the number of pitches available at Highlands End - they are filling up & will get fully booked for that time of year so won't hold pitches or an area for us but wherever we are we won't be far from fellow Funsters & we will have get organised togethers in the bar & many ad hoc ones often happen too around the site. Please see your Inbox in top right of the web page for message ref. booking.

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
Hi Wombles, we are not new to rallies, but have not been on a mohofun rally before, we have a 7mtr Mercedes Hymer, would there still be room for Hymer, the wife and myself ? if so would it be possible to stay longer ?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles, we are not new to rallies, but have not been on a mohofun rally before, we have a 7mtr Mercedes Hymer, would there still be room for Hymer, the wife and myself ? if so would it be possible to stay longer ?
Hi - just catching up - you are very welcome to join us all but as it's a meet booking direct with the campsite for normal pitches (they don't have a rally field) then it's down to whether they still have places - they were filling up last time I checked but hopefully still some pitches available. Booking details are on the first post of this thread but I will send you a PM too - please click on your Inbox in top right corner of this web page.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thought the list was getting quite big on the first post - thank you for all your interest so far :hi5: - there will be at least 35 pitches with Funsters!

Box Boy

Free Member
Jul 3, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Globecar Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2010
We have booked with Highlands End today (Grass). Lorna and I look forward to meeting up.(y)
Brian

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have booked with Highlands End today (Grass). Lorna and I look forward to meeting up.(y)
Brian
That's good to hear - have updated the list now :) It should be a friendly meet with some knowing the area well & others discovering it for the first time.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone who is thinking of booking to join us all on this one - please don't leave it too long as based on previous years, with such a good location & facilities, Highlands End will get fully booked & as their 2019 brochure has just been sent out that might be soon!

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just on my second van but still I'm a newbie
I've been checking regularly to see if early bird tickets are on sale yet for the music festival. The website states Dec, does anyone know when they will be released?

Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
Bilbos Nexa
Exp
on and off since 1980
I've been checking regularly to see if early bird tickets are on sale yet for the music festival. The website states Dec, does anyone know when they will be released?
I registered my e.mail address so hopefully should be one of the first in the queue

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I registered my e.mail address so hopefully should be one of the first in the queue
It's worth liking & following their Facebook page if you haven't already https://www.facebook.com/jurassicfields as that is updated much sooner & more frequently than the website.
Jurassic Fields are going through a bit of a change at the moment as one of the founder members & directors has left which may cause ticket sale delays but overall still looks as if it is going ahead. Will contact the organiser to see if there are any updates available yet on ticket prices & release dates.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Should have said...gravel pitch
Thank you - have updated the list - knowing type of pitch should help everyone to locate each other.
For anyone who hasn't already spotted it the 2018 campsite map is here although there may be a few updates for next year it should be mostly the same.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back