Rally Jurassic Coast & Festival Meet 2019 Highlands End, Bridport, Dorset 11- 15 July (2 Viewers)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Uh oh again....... (y) extra pimms stocks required.....
Cathy, it is very dog friendly. Even in the pub/restaurant there were “pub dogs” lying everywhere. Nelson would fit right in. Not sure about John, though... :whistle:

Dog running field adjacent and loads of dog walks.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi, we would love to come down for this meet, providing we can tie it in with another one (or two!)
Could you also add Weekenders, they busy at work at the mo:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Put me down as a possible. Will not know for sure untill after christmas when we can book next years holiday

Jun 1, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Micro campervan
Exp
Since 2012
Please add my name to the list. Cheers.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Booking info. now on first post of this thread & have sent a PM with details & code for one dog to stay for free to everyone on the list! Really must pack now for Lymington & will catch up on here next week if not before.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE: There is a one person discount - £12 off for the 4 nights and will automatically apply to the booking online or on the phone (y)

Nana

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Globecar campscout
Exp
7 years
Sorry only just notice this, been a bit busy looking after my Mum, she had a slight stroke (the reason we didn’t make it to Upton). Mike and I would love to join you again at Highlands. @Wombles can you message me the code please and a big thank you for organising this meet again.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Sorry only just notice this, been a bit busy looking after my Mum, she had a slight stroke (the reason we didn’t make it to Upton). Mike and I would love to join you again at Highlands. @Wombles can you message me the code please and a big thank you for organising this meet again.
As wombles is busy today, I’ll help .
You don’t need a code to book, just use the online booking website. You just need to specify
Motorhome Fun Meet July 2019" in the Special Instructions box. They are not able to offer special discount of their normal price as can fill pitches anyway, which is reasonable.
There is a code for discount for a dog. I’ll find that in moment.
Here it is
The Fun code for one dog staying free is KJF19 . I think you can ring up after booking and get discount for second dog.

Last edited:

Old Rascal

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2013
Nailsea
Funster No
MH
Sunliving V65SL
Exp
Since 2012
I have made my booking with Highlands End Holiday park, so see you in July 2019.(y):hi::clap2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back