Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Hi

Leaving on the 7th or 10th is OK by us. Are you planning to travel in convoy or just meet up at the RVs as & when each wag arrives? i.e every man for himself? Do people want to travel in pairs or 3's? 15 or 20 vans seems a lot to co-ordinate on a long trip like this?

Bill

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi
Leaving on the 7th or 10th is OK by us. Are you planning to travel in convoy or just meet up at the RVs as & when each wag arrives? i.e every man for himself? Do people want to travel in pairs or 3's? 15 or 20 vans seems a lot to co-ordinate on a long trip like this?
Bill

Every man/woman for themselves basically but any first timers are welcome to follow us and no doubt other experienced MHers. I'm not running a tour, just a simple "this looks good to me, I know this route works, any like minded souls let's make it a party". Party we will ! It's one minutes walk from the gates of Butterfly to the lake, we should have one BBQ on the beach.

I'm posting my route and timings anyone is welcome at any or all of the locations for as long as they want.

I'll be amazed if 10 turn up, there are 15 in my contacts list at present, surely some will drop out.

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
10 Mon Dover for early ferry<o:p></o:p>
11 Tue Calais to Metz 290mls - longest day.<o:p></o:p>
12 Wed Metz to Luzern 518total/228day<o:p></o:p>
13 Thu Luzern sightsee. <o:p></o:p>
14 Fri Luzern to Garda1 748/230<o:p></o:p>
15 Sat <o:p></o:p>
16 Sun<o:p></o:p>
17 Mon<o:p></o:p>
18 Tue<o:p></o:p>
19 Wed<o:p></o:p>
20 Thu<o:p></o:p>
21 Fri<o:p></o:p>
22 Sat<o:p></o:p>
23 Sun Garda10<o:p></o:p>
24 Mon Garda to ?????<o:p></o:p>
====== end of firm planning<o:p></o:p>
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
====== possible next direction<o:p></o:p>
24 Mon Garda to Firenza1 898/150<o:p></o:p>
25 Tue Firenza2<o:p></o:p>
26 Wed Firenza3<o:p></o:p>
27 Thu Firenza4<o:p></o:p>
28 Fri Firenza to Pisa 959/61<o:p></o:p>
29 Sat Pisa2 <o:p></o:p>
30 Sun Pisa to San Remo 1151/192<o:p></o:p>
31 Mon<o:p></o:p> Sun and Sand !
01 Tue<o:p></o:p>
03 Thu<o:p></o:p>
04 Fri<o:p></o:p>
05 Sat<o:p></o:p>
06<o:p></o:p>
Campsites.<o:p></o:p>
Reims<o:p></o:p>
Peschiera<o:p></o:p>
Camping Butterfly<o:p></o:p>
Firenza<o:p></o:p>
Pisa <o:p></o:p>
Central Car Park<o:p></o:p>
San Remo<o:p></o:p>
Campeggio Villaggio dei Fiori<o:p></o:p>
Sue - you might have to leave Thurday and reverse the route to get back in time.
That would be:
Thu night Luzern
Fri night Metz/Reims
Sat night Dover

Have you any better ideas ??[/QUOTE]

This itinerary looks good and we would like to carry on with you to lFirenze Pisa and San Remo.
I've always wanted to visit Venice and Firenze so this is fantastic.
Lucille

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
10 Mon Dover for early ferry<o:p></o:p>
This itinerary looks good and we would like to carry on with you to lFirenze Pisa and San Remo.
I've always wanted to visit Venice and Firenze so this is fantastic.
Lucille

Good. How are you on a mid-week start ? If people are on full week holidays starting Saturday shout up so we can base it on Sat 8th in Calais.

I was trying to avoid weekend travel in Italy having been really stuck in it once.

Here is a two day shift to suit anyone who finishes work Friday night and hot-foots it to Dover.

08 Sat Dover for early ferry<o:p></o:p> Sun.
09 Sun Calais to Metz 290mls - longest day.<o:p></o:p>
10 Mon Metz to Luzern 518total/228day<o:p></o:p>
11 Tue Luzern sightsee. <o:p></o:p>
12 Wed Luzern to Garda1 748/230<o:p></o:p>
13 <o:p></o:p>
14<o:p></o:p>
15<o:p></o:p>
16<o:p></o:p>
17<o:p></o:p>
18<o:p></o:p>
19<o:p></o:p>
20<o:p></o:p>
21 Fri Garda10<o:p></o:p>
22 Sat Garda to ?????<o:p></o:p>

So that means 150 miles to Firenza on Sat, not that far even in traffic.

We were more impressed with Firenza than Venice, a nice size and shows it's history as one of the wealthiest places on the planet. Trouble is it's so easy to overdose on culture. That's why I had in mind a quick picture or two in Pisa and chill out on the beach at San Remo to unscramble the poor grey cells.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Brian

A midweek start is not a problem for us.:thumb:
We too would like to do the whole trip, Firenza, Pisa & San Remo.
A day trip to Venice from Garda would be great.

Brisey

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian

A midweek start is not a problem for us.:thumb:
We too would like to do the whole trip, Firenza, Pisa & San Remo.
A day trip to Venice from Garda would be great.

Brisey

Excellent. How does this look:
Villaggio Liguria Camping Bungalow Liguria Campeggio Italia Campeggi Liguria Villaggi Liguria

villaggio dei fiori -- once again Italian sounds like grand opera and translates to Village of the Flowers. And they have a motorway called Motorway of the Flowers - beats M1 eh.

Who can't love Italy ::bigsmile:

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017
Hi

So, all things being equal, after you have considered all the differing starting options, will you be publishing a relatively:winky: fixed itinerary sometime in Jan 10? Will you book, Metz, Luzern & Garda sites on our behalf - if we FIRMLY commit? Clearly, ferry bookings are up to individuals? Extra stops also optional?

After Garda I thought it would be straightforward enough for those inclined to stay longer to work out an extended plan/route over a vino rosso & pizza??::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Looks great Brian, you obviously have excellent taste.:thumb:
Brisey (Brian & Pam)

Fingers crossed on this one. Never been. I've just scanned it on Google Earth, looks like a car park next to it but my worst worry, the railway, seems to be in a tunnel as it passes that bit. Well placed for walking/cycling into San Remo. It looks not unlike Limone on Garda, trapped between the steep hills and the sea.

Same applies to Firenza. Not stopped there in a MH so don't know the most convenient site first hand. This is the only close campsite I've found to Firenza:
Link Removed
It says "short" walk but I think it might be near vertical, good job there's also a bus. Other campsites are miles outside in the hills.

Pisa has cropped up regularly on the forums, just a simple big coach/MH park within walking distance of the tower ( which I believe the Brits helped stabilise a few years ago ).

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Have just found this info elsewhere.

<table bgcolor="#ffffe6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" width="25%">Number Of Pitches:</td><td>80</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="20%">Information:</td><td colspan="2">Camping Michelangelo is a lovely site situated in an old Olive grove overlooking the city of Florence.

It is a sloped site so bring your chock blocks :)

Fairly good facilities,but lots were closed due to it being out of season. They are within walking distance of the actual city but be aware its about 20 mins walk, downhill all the way there but obviously uphill all the way back !!!

There is also a bus service from right outside the gate to the city.

They have a motorhome service point at the bottom of the campsite.

They have laundry facilities but be aware the machines wash using cold water only and were €6 per token !!!

The normal cost per night was €30 inc electricity, but because of off season and some facilities closed i.e. bar / shop etc, they reduced it to €24.

The electric hook ups are only 3 Amp and seemed to trip even lower than that according to my measurements, but you can reset them yourself.</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="20%">Attractions Nearby:</td><td colspan="2">Florence, Piazza Michelangelo</td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="20%">Toilet Rating:</td><td colspan="2">Good</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi it was reported on another site when I asked the question a couple of years ago, that Michelangelo wasn't suitable for RV's. The poster had a 28' eurovan I believe, and reckoned it was tight for him. He also said you can't book.

This was a couple of years back so things may have changed.

Olley

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi it was reported on another site when I asked the question a couple of years ago, that Michelangelo wasn't suitable for RV's. The poster had a 28' eurovan I believe, and reckoned it was tight for him. He also said you can't book.

This was a couple of years back so things may have changed.

Olley

Probably not changed -- look out anyone with a big one.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Lake Garda

Hi, in Ireland at the mo, so internet access difficult!
I can always take the friday off work if needed. I am only about 90 miles from Dover. I would have said only 3 or 4 vans at the most in convoy, else it gets very difficult, going by previous car hols abroad.
I dont know which would be the more cost effective sailings to take. As long as I have at least one other van to travel with, I'm a happy cat! ::bigsmile:
Are there any other drivers whose first time abroad in m/h?
I may have to leave about Thursday, to make treks home.

S.:thumb:
PS - have used Norfolk line before who were good.

Last edited:

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Sorry Brian have been away taking daughter to doctor in manchester.
Still reeling from amessage at 7pm tonight that our 40th wedding anniversary dance at the local leisure centre tomorrow night has been cancelled and we have been moved to another venue!!! Busy sorting out bar,band and guesta now.

That campsite looks wonderful- sun pool bliss.
We would like to travel with some one through the Switzerland, Alps, N Italy bit.
Thank you for all the work you are doing
Lucille and Dave

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We would like to travel with some one through the Switzerland, Alps, N Italy bit.
Thank you for all the work you are doing
Lucille and Dave

Hope the doctor visit was successful. We are 15 miles south of Manchester if you need support.

I look forward to you joining us to Italy. It's my mission to infect people with Italy. Switzerland ain't bad either but not as warm and cuddly as Italy, they don't do proper beeches either.

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Ha Ha :Smile:

get out of that you (*(*(&*^^&^$%.

Brian.... I didn't realise anyone else still spoke the shortened version of old oxonion. ... But sorry, I;m already married and dont swing that way.::bigsmile:

Finger will be extracted as soon as SHMDI and I agree on where it should be put.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
The Italian Job

Hi, have you narrowed down to dates/sailings/campsites?

I had an email that the 2010 ACSI card will be available shortly -

Quote:

''ACSI Camping Card 2010 LATEST NEWS
We will be taking pre orders for the Camping Card from the 20th of October. Distance selling regulations only allow us to take pre order up to 6 weeks in advance. We have been given a provisional delivery date of the 8th of December but this is dependent on the printer keeping to schedule. The 2010 guide going to be £11.99 but we will be emailing you a special £1 discount code on the 19/20th October.''

Any suggestions on what to take for (hopefully) warm weather -
not used to it here :Cool:

Any legal requirements as what to carry in the m/h? (triangle, yellow jackets etc) and any other helpful hints for overseas trip?

Judging by some of the comments,
I do wonder what sort of people this site attracts :Eeek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looking forward, S.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Sue

Any legal requirements as what to carry in the m/h? (triangle, yellow jackets etc) and any other helpful hints for overseas trip?

You will need triangles and yellow jackets, along with a First Aid Kit, and a set of replacement bulbs. It will be necessary for you to take your driving license, V5, MoT and insurance documents, originals are required copies will not suffice although it is a good idea to keep a set hidden away in the van. If you wear glasses you will need to take a second pair. Don't forget European breakdown cover for your vehicle, medical insurance for yourself + the EHIC card.

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
''ACSI Camping Card 2010 LATEST NEWS
We will be taking pre orders for the Camping Card from the 20th of October
Looking forward, S.

>> Hi, have you narrowed down to dates/sailings/campsites?

There does not seem to be any serious objections to:

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/BRIANH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS Mincho"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-alt:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@MS Mincho"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0mm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText {margin:0mm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Courier New"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 57.6pt 72.0pt 57.6pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> 10 Mon Dover for early ferry<o:p></o:p>
11 Tue Calais to Metz 290mls<o:p></o:p>
12 Wed Metz to Luzern 518total/228day<o:p></o:p>
13 Thu Luzern sightsee. <o:p></o:p>
14 Fri Luzern to Garda1 748/230<o:p></o:p>
15 Sat <o:p></o:p>
16 Sun<o:p></o:p>
17 Mon<o:p></o:p>
18 Tue<o:p></o:p>
19 Wed<o:p></o:p>
20 Thu<o:p></o:p>
21 Fri<o:p></o:p>
22 Sat<o:p></o:p>
23 Sun Garda10<o:p></o:p>
24 Mon Garda to ?????<o:p></o:p>
====== end of firm planning<o:p></o:p>
====== possible next direction<o:p></o:p>
24 Mon Garda to Firenza1 898/150<o:p></o:p>
25 Tue Firenza2<o:p></o:p>
26 Wed Firenza3<o:p></o:p>
27 Thu Firenza4<o:p></o:p>
28 Fri Firenza to Pisa 959/61<o:p></o:p>
29 Sat Pisa2 <o:p></o:p>
30 Sun Pisa to San Remo 1151/192<o:p></o:p>
31 Mon<o:p></o:p>
01 Tue<o:p></o:p>
03 Thu<o:p></o:p>
04 Fri<o:p></o:p>
05 Sat<o:p></o:p>
06<o:p></o:p>
Campsites.<o:p></o:p>
Reims/Metz<o:p></o:p>
Aire<o:p></o:p>
Peschiera<o:p></o:p>
Camping Butterfly<o:p></o:p>
Firenza<o:p></o:p>
Camping Michelangelo<o:p></o:p>
Pisa <o:p></o:p>
Central Car Park<o:p></o:p>
San Remo<o:p></o:p>
Campeggio Villaggio dei Fiori<o:p></o:p>
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->I'll leave the ferry until next year, best to see where Sea France is going. I did a quick price check and got £94 return.

>> I had an email that the 2010 ACSI card will be available shortly -

I got that too - the ACSI card is essential, save loads of cash. I'll get the latest DVD as well so we'll have loads of Plan B's on hand if needed.

>> Clothing
You'll get a bit of everything, UK weather to start, UK summer temps in Italy. Maybe wet. So a bit of everything. I don't expect cold though. Nothing too sexy, we don't want the olde fartes overheating.

I see Brian 2 has sorted you out on what to take, nice, we are becoming a team. We need a known good aire somewhere Reims to Metz.
<!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Exciting eh. It keeps the winter at bay thinking of nice warm places far away.

I'll try and upload CalaisToGarda_2010.axe, this is the Autoroute 2007 file for the route. If anyone does not have Autoroute it's well worth buying it. On ebay for £24 or less.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Brian

Our thoughts are for an evening ferry (7 - 8pm) on Mon 10th
Overnight at Calais, using the Sans Billet area within the port.
Up bright and early on the morning of Tuesday 11th for the drive to Metz
Just a suggestion, quite happy to fit in with others.

Brisey

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian
Our thoughts are for an evening ferry (7 - 8pm) on Mon 10th
Overnight at Calais, using the Sans Billet area within the port.
Up bright and early on the morning of Tuesday 11th for the drive to Metz
Just a suggestion, quite happy to fit in with others.
Brisey

The only problem being this prat who has failed to find this place in the past, "it was dark" he said in his defence. So we ended up sharing a near full motorway service aire with many ladies of the night. We didn't sleep much ! I doubt the ladies did either. Ladies they were not, very attractive young girls they were. There must be some sad stories there.

So if you lead the way it does mean we don't worry about possible crossing problems in the morning.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
At 7 pm in May it should still be light enough to find our way.
The secret is not to get onto the dual carriageway out of the port.
See the attached maps to see where you may have gone wrong

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I'll try and upload CalaisToGarda_2010.axe, this is the Autoroute 2007 file for the route. If anyone does not have Autoroute it's well worth buying it. On ebay for £24 or less.

I had to zip it to get it past security !

So under ( LHS of home page ) Resources - Downloads - Touring Information, you will find

calais2garda2010.zip.

Unzip it, feed the .axe file to Autoroute 2007 ( or later, just double click it ) and there is your route, should you choose to accept it. This route will self destruct in 10 seconds, stand well clear of your PC.

If you don't have Autoroute then buy it, it's really well worth the max price of £24 you'll pay on ebay. One of the best route planning tools ever. You can even use it on a laptop with GPS in your van and get BIG moving maps.

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
At 7 pm in May it should still be light enough to find our way.
The secret is not to get onto the dual carriageway out of the port.
See the attached maps to see where you may have gone wrong

Last time was 01:00 (ish). The dual carriageway is like a magnet, we get sucked in.

You make it look easy though it is clear that you were legless when you weaved your way there last time.

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I see Brian 2 has sorted you out on what to take, nice, we are becoming a team. We need a known good aire somewhere Reims to Metz.
<!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Final piece of the jigsaw just fallen into place thanks to the power of FUN: Thanks Brisey:

That looks like the one. Three options, we should be well covered.

Got it on Google Earth, looks excellent, certainly a good excuse for sampling some Moselle right on the banks :thumb:

Job's a good 'un, bring it on.

Link Removed

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hello Brian

We would like to join the funster's on this great trip also, could you put our names down provisionally and we will confirm later in Jan please!

We would like to be with other funster's on route also, as we have only driven the m/h abroad first time this July in France and we can never find those lovely Aires or the Dover/Calais stopover place :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ps just bought the Autoroute from Ebay - thanks for the pointer to it :thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
There aren't any more details !!

OK I propose we meet at Camping Butterfly on Wed 12th of May 2010.

Possible route from Calais.

Stop 1 Metz 289 miles
site unkown.
Stop 2 Luzern 289 + 245 = 534. Worth two or three nights.
Link Removed

Stop 3 Pechiera 534 + 230 = 764
Link Removed

From here it's easy to get to the many Venice campsites. Or turn north and do more of Garda then Austria and back through Germany. Turn south and Florence and Rome is not far.

Personally I think anything under 300 miles is fine in one day when just en-route but if anyone wants less, no problem, set off earlier.

A good meet to would be Luzern then one 230 mile run to Garda together. Luzern would be reasonable for a run starting St Malo.

Come on, keep talking, we might make this a goer.

Hi Brian,
Just running your proposed route through Autoroute - I hadn't realised that the road to Metz was toll free. The site in Metz (according to 2008 ACSI) seems to be a municipal site.:thumb:
In Luzern, are there any reasons why you picked the International Lido site? I only ask because it seems to be the most expensive of the 3 sights on the NW bank (Campingplatz Vierwaldstättersee and Campingplatz Steinibachried). Not that we're tight fisted or anything (just my opinion :Smile:)....

If we followed this route we would be more likely to get a morning ferry having stayed the night at Canterbury CCS and pitch up en route to Metz, probably around Valenciennes or Maubeuge. Pat's not keen on the idea of crashing out in a car park (and I suppose, neither am I really).

Looking good Brian.:thumb:

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back