Rally HEREFORD ROWING CLUB RALLY 9TH JUNE 2022 - 13TH JUNE 2022 (1 Viewer)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
toledo Polly have you seen the enquiry on your other thread about taking our cancelled booking? X

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
@Hi Deb's
Yes all in hand will make refund when I receive paymentxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
The sun will be directly overhead and if your b2b doesnt charge up your new lithium the solars will. (y) :love:
Let's hope so Jim. How is yours going?

I'll probably be sorting out all the bits he's done wrong.:rofl:
It's working well. Not used my EBL to charge since I finished it all, took out the fuse as you said.

B2B does 30 amps on tickover.

Solar controller seems to be getting more out of the panels than my previous one. 9 amps with light clouds is good for 250W of panels compared with what I was getting. AES works the fridge, so it is going to save me a lot of gas in the summer (y)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging

It's working well. Not used my EBL to charge since I finished it all, took out the fuse as you said.

Solar controller seems to be getting more out of the panels than my previous one. 9 amps with light clouds is good for 250W of panels compared with what I was getting. AES works the fridge, so it is going to save me a lot of gas in the summer (y)
Won't save that much gas as it works in 30 min blocks 2 hours 3 max on a bright sunny day.
You need to fit a switch or relay in line with AES output from the regulator or the fridge will run on 12v when on EHU, Dometic's dumb firmware.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years

My 100ah Ecotree Lithium is doing ok thanks, charging up well with the solar even on duller days.not dropped less than 65% SOC yet.But still have 2 X lead acids as a back up. Just spent 9 days off grid and no issues . (y) even let Lyn use her hair dryer and heated brush....o_O:rofl:

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
You need to fit a switch or relay in line with AES output from the regulator or the fridge will run on 12v when on EHU, Dometic's dumb firmware.
Been looking for a surface stick on switch to do that. Don't want to drill another 20mm hole as other stuff is in the way.

Edit. The solar charger and switch is in the same locker that I keep my EHU lead. So every time I reach for that lead I can switch off the AES. Fixing a relay is above my electrical knowledge ceiling.

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Been looking for a surface stick on switch to do that. Don't want to drill another 20mm hole as other stuff is in the way.
I fitted a mains relay under the floor, originally I had a switch inside the locker next to the regulator as it's only used occasionally.

Jun 19, 2021
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Expedition 66
Exp
Nee
Hi toledo, I’m not able to make it now either. Apologies, I was really looking forward to it too. Hope you all have a great time.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi
Sorry you can't make it but I will try and fill your space
Thanks polly

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Yes that's ok the rally run from Thursday 9th - 13th June arrival not before 12. The price is £44 which includes a buffet on Friday night.
Pay details are
Sort code : 11-00-38
Account: 12194469
Name Pauline Marshall

Payment as soon as possible

Thanks Polly

Aug 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Does anyone have a long handled spanner to tighten a small nut on a long screw that is currently not holding my kitchen tap in place?

I've got to say I've tried very hard to carefully chose my wording above - hope I've achieved it! Fingers crossed. :D

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Does anyone have a long handled spanner to tighten a small nut on a long screw that is currently not holding my kitchen tap in place?

I've got to say I've tried very hard to carefully chose my wording above - hope I've achieved it! Fingers crossed. :D
Nope, a photo would help.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along

What have you broken now, have you not learned anything from me. :unsure:Don't try to fit it as you only fix it worser. Where are you ? I'm not far from you. Beware it took a new tap and lots of Funster help when I fixed mine worser :eek: and yes I have a spanner :ROFLMAO:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
You need a 11mm deep socket, a short extension and a ratchet. Mine has come loose in the past. I will be at Hereford, look me up and I will show you what to do.
Sugarnan. Wot they said, and good on them for offering to help out too. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back