For those who use the French Toll roads. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Thanks @bubble63 - I must have done something right as the tag has arrived and I have signed the contract and sent it back. I had to use the 'forgotten password' route as I definately did not receive an original e mail, but did eventually and now all sorted. Fingers crossed!!

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Included with the paperwork is a contract you need to sign and return.
It also requests a proof of ID to be returned with the contract, e.g driving licence (card). I note that one person said they didn't do this and the TAG worked, however, for belt & braces I decided to.

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Included with the paperwork is a contract you need to sign and return.
It also requests a proof of ID to be returned with the contract, e.g driving licence (card). I note that one person said they didn't do this and the TAG worked, however, for belt & braces I decided to.
I've done all that. It just seems that different people are having different experiences.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Maybe some can point me in the right direction with this, I have never heard of ATMB. I have frequently paid tolls to SAPN, Cofiroute, ASF, APRR and Sanef. So what would be the point in having a ATMB tag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
Maybe some can point me in the right direction with this, I have never heard of ATMB. I have frequently paid tolls to SAPN, Cofiroute, ASF, APRR and Sanef. So what would be the point in having a ATMB tag
i guess they are a 3rd party payment system
just use the tag lane with a big 'T'
bit like PayPal, you just use to it pay
if you have a tag, indeed why bother

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
ATMB run motorways in the East of France. But if you buy a tag from any French motorway company it can be used on all French motorways.

Oct 17, 2016
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
1996 swift kontiki
Exp
New(ish)
I've just beaten the deadline and ordered one of these. Anyone know if it's specific to one vehicle or if you can move it from motorhome to car if required? I've yet to enter my vehicle registration number anywhere, or is that later in the process?

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
Reg number is not required and the tag can be moved between vehicles that are under 3m high and less then 3500kgs

Patrick

Oct 17, 2016
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
1996 swift kontiki
Exp
New(ish)
Great, even better, thanks for that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun