For those who use the French Toll roads. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
You will have a user name and password with it, that you need to register the tab when it arrives. I have registered mine and just kept the forms.
Lee

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks @Kevan
Apart from the odd disagreement, I seem to go through on Class 2 when I pay. The MH is 3.1m high and rated at 3500Kg.
James, you may have problems. At the tolls they do not weigh anything but I think most have an automatic height gauge. That is they decide what class you are. At 3.1m you may or may not get away with it.

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
You will have a user name and password with it, that you need to register the tab when it arrives. I have registered mine and just kept the forms.
Lee
The PDF I received was, it looks like , asking for bank details and ID.
I've already supplied card details. No sign of user name and password.
I have sent them an emai asking for an English copy. Everything else was in English so why not this.

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
Follow up info.

I just spoke with a lady at ATMB in France (she spoke english thankfully)

I asked about the missing email to register a card and she said they already had my card details. It was the one I used when I registered. Turns out its now not just for the postage they also use that one for the billing. She was able to confirm the expiry date for me so its definitely logged.

I just need to sign and date the form and return with a copy of my ID (Passport) and its all done.

Fingers crossed for that first barrier now.
Hi, can you give me the Telephone number for ATMB please? I am having problems ordering my card.

Last edited:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Shirley @Blossom, the phone number on the bottom of the 'e' mail I received is 0800 074100. However as everything is in French I'm not 100% sure it is customer service!! Sorry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
Carol @Cal54 I got that same number from the website and it says 'It has not been recognised' when I dial it. But thanks anyway.
Just wandered if anyone had another number.
I have emailed them also.

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
Shirley @Blossom, if you ring Carol I think you have her number she'll try to help I'm sure. If you want some help from me you can pm your mobile to me and I'll ring you.

Veronica

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
It is probably a French number so you need to put the French international code in first. You may need to drop the first 0 of the number, can't remember if that applies to France.

Last edited:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Shirley @Blossom, I'm sure the gang will have a blast when we actually get there but all this planning 'malarkey' is doing my head in!! Lol

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
@Trixie Veronica thank you. I've received a confirmation email from ATMB saying they have received my inquiry and it has the opening hours of Customer Service on it. It has the same telephone number for customer service on it which is on their website and the one Carol posted. They are not open on Sunday's so I will try the telephone number tomorrow, see if I have any more luck when it is their opening hours. (Thinking that may be the problem)
@peterc10 thanks for your advise

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
I have sent them an email asking for an English copy. Everything else was in English so why not this.

My tag arrived last week - but despite the earlier confirmation email - I did not receive a password - so today I attempted to log on and selected forgotten password - the questions have to be answered in same format as confirmation email e.g. postcode is only four digits - I got a password emailed immediately. I have now logged in and set up credit card details :D

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since June 2012
I have sent them an emai asking for an English copy. Everything else was in English so why not this.

Sorry the user name & password are on the email they sent when they posted the tab, when you receive the tab you just logon on there wed site and register it
Lee

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
Ordered the device from Tolltickets, should arrive next week. Hopefully no more >3m queuing
tollticket tag great, mind you we get group four when towing car on a-frame four axle's, but the barriers always go up, word of advice don't panic when you go through and you don't think your tag's going to work, they some times go up at the last minute before you reach the actual barrier, you get used to it.

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Sorry the user name & password are on the email they sent when they posted the tab, when you receive the tab you just logon on there wed site and register it
Lee
Hi Lee
Do you know if I still have to sign and return the contract? I've managed to translate it and they want signatures, ID and bank details. Payment details I gave when I signed up.
I've emailed and asked for this to be sent in English as everything else on the site was written so.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since June 2012
I do not know, I could not understand it, I left payment details when I applied, and registered when tab arrived, I am waiting to see if they ask for forms to be returned, or if the fact I have registered and left details will do, as I am not in a hurry to use the tab, and some one on here who understands French, may advise us how to fill in the form.
Lee

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
I do not know, I could not understand it, I left payment details when I applied, and registered when tab arrived, I am waiting to see if they ask for forms to be returned, or if the fact I have registered and left details will do, as I am not in a hurry to use the tab, and some one on here who understands French, may advise us how to fill in the form.
Lee
I think we are both in the same position, although l only applied yesterday and have yet to receive tab. We are not going until June so have plenty no time.
Just wondering if they will respond and send English version.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since June 2012
I think we are both in the same position, although l only applied yesterday and have yet to receive tab. We are not going until June so have plenty no time.
Just wondering if they will respond and send English version.

I hope so then will all know what to do, thanks
Lee

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
@davidathomas42 Hi can you give me the telephone number that you used to contact ATMB please. I have tried the 0800 074 100 number but it says its not recognised.
Shirl's

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning šŸ˜Š
@davidathomas42 thank you for that. Have used that number and got through to an automated voice but unfortunately for me she speaks in French and I dont know what she is saying. Then the line goes dead.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Never had all that hassle when I applied for my sanef toll tag just filled the online form in paid the asking fee .toll tag arrived three days later and just had to register on line .. Job done and best bit of kit ever for me being a solo. Roy

Nov 3, 2016
Derbyshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 2016
@davidathomas42 thank you for that. Have used that number and got through to an automated voice but unfortunately for me she speaks in French and I dont know what she is saying. Then the line goes dead.

Probably saying they are closed. 1 hour ahead of us. I called about 11am and got a woman that speaks English

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
@davidathomas42 thankyou for that I will try again tomorrow. I have also sent them another email to the address mentioned in an earlier post.
Don't know if it's still on offer when you book a tunnel crossing you get the tag without paying the Ā£20 admin fee

Nov 3, 2016
Derbyshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 2016
Don't know if it's still on offer when you book a tunnel crossing you get the tag without paying the Ā£20 admin fee
I only paid ā‚¬3 shipping. Not sure if that was a limited time offer but it's here now and stuck to the windscreen so we will see in a few weeks if it works

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Email with user id and password received today. I have accessed the site and changed password. All my details are correct. However I am still unsure what to do with the contract (in French) that I have to return, I think! From what I can see the contract is asking for direct debit details but I have opted to pay by credit card which was confirmed when I logged in and checked my tag account.
Will there be further procedures when I get the Tag? I await!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back