For those who use the French Toll roads. (1 Viewer)

KeithChesterfield

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
Just to let you know the ATMB Toll Tag is on offer as free until March 21st, with no monthly payments to ATMB when used in the first year, and only €1.60 per months use after that.

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
If they can charge me through my commission free credit card then I would be a happier bunny. Does not mention payment methods.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
We have had the ATMB free issue one for 3 years you just register a credit card with their online portal after you get the tag and they take the payment automatically about 30 days after the last toll.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
We have had the ATMB free issue one for 3 years you just register a credit card with their online portal after you get the tag and they take the payment automatically about 30 days after the last toll.
Do they do the conversion or do you?

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
I have Sanef and a (Tolltickets tag for m/h over 3500 and over three meters) they just deduct via my paypal account

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I have Sanef and a (Tolltickets tag for m/h over 3500 and over three meters) they just deduct via my paypal account
When I registered for sanef last year they insisted on a direct debit from my bank account ..mind you not been any problems with using it or being correctly charged so very happy. Roy

May 4, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
We have a Sanef tag for the MH and car. We are changing The MH and it will be over 3m and 4 tonne, is the Tollticket just for larger vehicles or will we still need to use Sanef for the car?

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Just to let you know the ATMB Toll Tag is on offer as free until March 21st, with no monthly payments to ATMB when used in the first year, and only €1.60 per months use after that.
Hi
Do you have a link to that info? Google search didn't help.

Thanks

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
We have a Sanef tag for the MH and car. We are changing The MH and it will be over 3m and 4 tonne, is the Tollticket just for larger vehicles or will we still need to use Sanef for the car?
We tow the car in France on a-frame we use the tollticket tag then,but if we are using the car and need to go on toll road we then use the sanef tag

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
We have been using the Sanef tag for past couple of years with no problems , recommend it !!

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
I cant get the address fields to show the UK to order one?
Fill in the fields with all your address details put your postcode on the end of the last address box, the postcode field will not accept UK postcodes, and the email field would not recognize my .co.uk email so I used my Gmail email address.
Their customer services team seem to be aware of the issues and the tag should arrive ok

Nov 3, 2016
Derbyshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 2016
Fill in the fields with all your address details put your postcode on the end of the last address box, the postcode field will not accept UK postcodes, and the email field would not recognize my .co.uk email so I used my Gmail email address.
Their customer services team seem to be aware of the issues and the tag should arrive ok

Thanks I have attempted it and now will sit back and wait for the unit.

Dognewf

Free Member
Nov 4, 2015
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
lunar newstar
Exp
1 whole year now
do these toll tags let you go through the tolls without paying, then deduct the cost straight from your bank? do you get discounted tolls or any other benefits? sorry to ask daft laddie questions.

OP
OP
KeithChesterfield

KeithChesterfield

Free Member
May 20, 2015
Stand Road Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
You set up an account with them and the money is deducted about a month after you use the Toll booths - you don't pay on the day.

You don't get a discount on the Toll fees but you do get through the Toll booths usually without stopping.

See my video -

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
do these toll tags let you go through the tolls without paying, then deduct the cost straight from your bank? do you get discounted tolls or any other benefits? sorry to ask daft laddie questions.
Yes and no. . Yes you can drive straight through the toll gates and yes the cost is taken from your banking account , no there are no discounts or extra gifts for you using it . It just saves sp much faffing around getting the cash , and if your vehicle is normal rhd and a solo driver it's a godsend I can assure you. Roy

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Been looking for a >3m tag and just looked at the Tolltickets website, that seems to cover it. Thanks

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
You don't get a discount on the Toll fees but you do get through the Toll booths usually without stopping.

We use Easy Trip (formerly Alis) where there is a monthly charge of €2 for each month that you use it. There is alleged to be a discount on motorways up around Rennes or somewhere like that but we have never been so cannot confirm.

For us telepeage is about ease of use and less queuing.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Ordered the device from Tolltickets, should arrive next week. Hopefully no more >3m queuing

Salamander

Free Member
Mar 2, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Bailey 745 SE
Exp
10 years
I am just about to have my van replated to PHG as I am always close to the weight limit particularly on the back axle. I was wondering what happens to the charges billed via a Tag on the French and Spanish motorways. Does anyone know

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I am just about to have my van replated to PHG as I am always close to the weight limit particularly on the back axle. I was wondering what happens to the charges billed via a Tag on the French and Spanish motorways. Does anyone know
I understand that the Spanish are not as fussy as the French and all motorhomes are in the same class as cars, In France if you are plated over 3500kg you are officially class 3 or class 4 for 3 axles, if the sanef/liberT tag lets you pass through you will be charged class 2 as far as i know as when you take out the tag you declare that you are class 2.

Martin

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
Thanks for the advice ordered mine Monday arrived today.
Lee

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I understand that the Spanish are not as fussy as the French and all motorhomes are in the same class as cars, .

Martin
No they aren't. They might not bother but it is as strict if not more so than France. Any weight with single axle but double wheels is class 2 . any with double wheels + trailer is same as an artic.

Ligeros • Motocicletas con o sin sidecar. • Vehículos de turismo sin remolque, o con remolque, sin rueda gemela (doble neumático). • Furgones, furgonetas y microbuses de 2 ejes y 4 ruedas.

Light Motorbikes with/without sidecars, cars with /without trailer & without double rear wheels.Vans , vans with rear seats& windows minibuses with 2 axles & 4 wheels.

Pesados 1 • Camiones y autocares de 2 ejes. • Camiones y autocares de 3 ejes y de 2 ejes con remolque de 1 eje. • Turismos, furgones, furgonetas y microbuses (todos ellos de 2 ejes, 4 ruedas), con remolque de 1 eje con rueda gemela (doble neumático).

Heavy 1
Lorries & buses of 2 axles.Lorries & minibus with 3 axles with single axle trailer
Cars, vans, vans with windows, minibus ( all of them with 2 axles & 4 wheels) with single axle trailers having twin wheels.

Pesados 2 • Camiones y autocares, con o sin remolque, con un total de 4 ejes o más. • Turismos, furgones, furgonetas y microbuses (todos ellos con 2 ejes, 4 ruedas), con remolque de 2 o más ejes y, al menos, 1 eje con rueda gemela (doble neumático).

Heavy 2
Lorries & buses, with/without trailer , with 4 axles or more
Cars, vans, vans with windows,mini buses ( all of them having 2 axles & 4 wheels) with trailer with 2 axles or more& , at least 1 axle with double wheels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back