All cold weather campers, please don't forget to check your Carbon Monoxide detectors. They do have a finite life and need renewing every few years. If you have not got one, they cost around £25 but are definitely worth having. When you check your detectors take the time to check and the vents and flues are not obstructed. In addition have your heaters, boilers Fridges and gennies serviced regularly. Known as the silent killer, Carbon Monoxide is an odourless, colourless gas produced by incomplete burning of fuel, such as propane, petrol, natural gas, wood and charcoal. If we inhale enough of it we will die. Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning include nausea, fatigue, headaches, dizziness, breathing difficulty and confusion -- but they are general enough to be confused with the flu so be aware of this.