Rally Bob & Terry's FFF Rally - Thurs 26th to Mon 30th July 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We want to add our thanks to Terry, Lisa, Bob and Denise, as well as all of their helpers for all of their hard work in making this meet possible. We thoroughly enjoyed it and especially the special treat on Friday, as in the photos.

Had to leave Sunday morning. Sorry for all those friends that we did not say goodbye to. Wandered around in the rain Sunday morning at silly o'clock but most of you were all still sensibly tucked up in bed with the blinds down so did not catch many of you to say goodbye to.

Peter & Angela

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Many many thanks to Terry, Lisa, Bob and Denise for an entertaining and fun filled weekend, we absolutely had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with old friends.
The amount of work that went into this rally was apparent and the whole weekend was very well organised and along with everyone else we found the entertainment on friday night fabulous.
Once again a BIG heads up to all helpers and thanks to all.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Thank you Lisa, Terry, Bob, Denise and every one who made it the rally of the year. Fantastic Friday night, the quiz on Saturday was a laugh as well! and the weather added it's own special moments.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Thank you for a great meet. Even through we arrived on the back of a recovery truck. You stayed around to welcome us. And as we have all said what a great time. We will put our name down for next year. If you are brave enough to do it again. So thank you to one and all .

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Arrived home from 3fffs. What a stonking good rally, absolutely fabulous. Not even the weather could spoil this one.

Many thanks to Bob and Denise, Lisa and Terry, Dynamix (DJ) Kate, Bill and everyone who helped. We all had a ball! :ta:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just to add our thanks for a brilliant meet @Terry @Lisa @bobnden and Bill @Ambilkate for the non stop work and organisation that went the extra mile in making it a rally to remember, the music from Dynamix was spot on, and who could forget our Friday evening surprise, it just goes on also a thank you for @Malcolm Bolt & Cathrine for providing and cooking all the cheese & onion toasties on Sunday night lovely .
Thank you.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I think you will have to rename the rally. Fantastic, Fabulous and Fandabiosious, the 3fs really does not do justice to last weekend!

I can’t believe how much hard work and organisation you put in for our benefit, this was far and away the best rally we have attended in 11 years.

I only hope Bob can replace the damaged marquee, doesn’t Jim have some sort of insurance which could help?

Thanks again Terry Lisa Bob and Denise.

Ginny and Mike

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Yet another round of applause from me to our fabulous organisers and helpers. Thanks @Terry for the job you did on my van and to Bill @Ambilkate for sorting the missing water pipe on a friends van.

Funsters really are a great bunch and are willing to ‘muck in’ as/when necessary.

Great meet, fantastic entertainment and no doubt ‘knackered’ organisers!! Lol

Thanks again.

Carol

Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
I have to say I think this is one of the best rallies I've been on , massive thanks to Lisa, Terry Denise and Bob for all the wonderful entertainment , especially on Friday night, soo funny :

What an amazing rally , I will definitely come again, thanks to Lisa, Denise, Terry and Bob for the wonderful entertainment especially on Friday night and all the hard work and thought that went into it.
I also want to thank the lovely man who helped me with my awning and fitting my gas pipe, your a star

]

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Ours thanks as well to everybody who made this rally great, met some new faces which is always good and catching up with oldies as well, a bit/lot of fixing was done and at least one failure, sorry Jock, I call David's non working toilet a "work in progress" so we don't count that as a failure.

See you all in another field(y)

Martin

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Another fabulous 3F's meet, well done and thank you to @Terry @Lisa @bobnden and Bill @Ambilkate for all the hard work that has gone in to organizing a really special weekend. The floor show of the 2 "ladies" was really funny and was a big surprise, ( although there were several books with lots of other suggestions, :whistle:.) Dynamix were great and got everyone up dancing .Thanks to Terry, Mike and Bill for cooking the burgers, Denise and Lisa for all their hard work supplying the baps and onions, Bob for his bar-keeping and keeping an eye on all the funsters vans, and the funsters for a great Jacobs table and the loverly @Archie 2000 curries ,also @Malcolm Bolt & Cathrine for the experimental cheese & onion toasties -spot on(y) .

Hope all those remaining finish off the beer and plonk:LOL:

signworks

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2013
wrose bradford
Funster No
MH
swift bolero
Exp
since 2009
Thanks to bob Denise terry Lisa bill & Kate
First class meet outdid yourselfs again can only echo what everyone else As said one of the best meets on the Calander
Thanks again

June & Tomi xx

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Sorry we had to leave on Sunday morning. An excellent rally in every way so to follow others our congratulations to the TEAM.
Hope we can attend next year.
Felt we should be home on Monday as Gas engineers due to start replacing a rotten gas main in the road outside our house. M/home now isolated on our drive but we are assured we will be able to exit when required.
Rex & Cherry

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
Had a really great time. Many thanks to organisers and helpers who battled through hot weather and stormy and torrential rain.

Veronica

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Fierce Fighting amongst the Faithful Funsters and Former Followers, to get names down by February, for the Fabled 3FFF's

Day 1.
Fleets of Funsters arrived in Fine Fettle. Finances Featured , Flags erected and Friendships rekindled.

Day 2.
Frivolous Fantasy Friday. Frazzling weather. Fantastic Frocks, Fruity jokes and the odd Frown ?

Day 3
Funsters Floundered , Flimsy awnings Floated or made Fountains , then the sun shone and there was a Flurry through the Floods to prepare Faith

Day4
Funsters all agree!

FABULOUS FLAWLESS FANTASTIC FAULTLESS FEAT by the FAB FOUR (and their helpers)

No Frantic Frenzied Fretting or Frowning ( at least on the surface )

JUST FABULOUS FUN...........
try getting your names down next year for the 50 FFF's meet............
No 'FRICKIN' chance ! :thanks3:

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2015
Grosmont near Whitby, North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
four years
Now how do I follow such wonderful remarks as those above!! Well, to all of those involved in pulling off such a great rally - THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, it was amazing. Please put us down for next year, cos we can't wait to see what you are going to pull out of the bag. Very best wishes, Bren & Nige.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
We have already asked to come.

Aug 4, 2016
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since 2003
I can only echo what everyone else has said and also to thank Redframe for reading my error codes and showing me around MultiEcuScan, it's on my wishlist now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back