Rally Bob & Terry's FFF Rally - Thurs 26th to Mon 30th July 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Sorry to have disappeared early doors this morning, but Mums care Home phoned to say she had had a fall.
Thank you to everybody involved in organising this awesome meet - we thoroughly enjoyed everything including the impromptu hang gliding ( hanging onto the marquee roof as it took off). Hope Kate is OK after her fall this morning?

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
Just back from what can only be described as an absolutely fantastic meet @bobnden Bob and Denise and @Terry and @Lisa Terry and Lisa thanks for a brilliant weekend great venue,,great company and first class entertainment ( how are you going to top it next year) you really lifted the bar on Friday night.
We don’t know how you do it for the money
Sorry we didn’t get to see everybody before we left but it was absolutely throwing it down and nobody was about
Thanks again see you all in a field somewhere soon
Gary and Janet

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We had a brilliant time meeting lots more Funsters again
We had a good time selling a little bit though the wind din't help
Had a good days fishing catching my first Barbel then going on to a decent sized one too
And thanks to @Techno we got our habitation door lock fixed

Now next is Malvern so see you all there

No more Thunder and lightning though please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
:ta:
@Terry @Lisa @bobnden and everyone else who helped in anyway possible, for what has got to be the best rally going.
We’ve had a fantastic time . The Dream Girls were brilliant on Friday night. What a treat . Not laughed as much in ages. What a performance!
Can’t wait till next year. Xxx

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Back home after a wonderful two nights away. Huge thanks to Lisa, Terry and ALL involved in organising this event, the entertainment was excellent, as always the company was fantastic, and the venue was perfect.

When I used to attend the IOM TT on a regular basis (a few circuits around the Sun ago), while you were there you could book your Ferry tickets for next year, @Lisa , we'll book our place for the FFF Rally next year now please... (y)

It was lovely to see @Ambilkate and @Carol again, to catch up with @Drexxer, and to meet lots and lots of new friends including @vin0114 , @Alfieplustwo and friends (sorry ladies I didn't catch your forum names :oops: ), @csd4t - Colin, @chippy63 - Karl and everyone else who smiled and said hello as I wandered around site with Bannock, who, when we hit the motorway, adopted his "Do we really have to go home?" pout...

DSC_0268.JPG

Thanks to all,

Cheers
Bannock, Chris and Red.

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
:merci:
@Lisa @Terry @bobnden for all the hard work in making this a rally to remember,
what better then to be fed and entertained, with some great friends, roll on next year, but you have a high bar to beat now,

Alan +Diane,

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Everything that we were going to say has laready been said. But I'll say it anyway. If Carling did rallies, this would be it. Absolutely Fabulous from start to finish. Superb location, biggest marquee, fantastic entertainment, brilliant company and such hard working hosts. So thank you Terry, Lisa, Bob and Denise. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Natty

Free Member
Jun 11, 2018
Funster No
Thanks for making room for us to come along this weekend ....

Special thanks to the 2 Tony’s and Bob for fixing our broken water heater! Such a big help .... :)

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Home and unloaded from the 3 fff. I would like to say a big thankyou to @bobnden @Lisa @Terry for a fantastic weekend. we had a great time meeting and chatting to so many funsters its nice to put a face to a name will look forward to next years rally (y)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rita and |I would also like to convey our thanks to @bobnden (Bob & Denise), and @Terry & @Lisa, for an absolutely smashing weekend. (y)
@Terry, we weren't sure where you were on the field before we left, so couldn't speak to you before leaving. :( Can we do the upgrade gas regulator, and your Sat Nav at Saltfleet please?

Sorry we didn't get to say "Cheerio" to folks before leaving, but the weather was sh#te. :(

@Al-Di. It got you home alright then Alan. ;)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Oct 26, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680st
Exp
since 2001
Thank you to ALL who put in so much hard work and effort to make this a great meet!, we both had a great time and got to catch up with some dear old friends

Big thanks to Andy (Techno) for advice on all things electrical and nice to meet Jac's, Andy's better half, Good luck on your travels (y)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A big, big thank you to Terry, Lisa, Bob, and Denise for putting on this event. Also to Bill and the others who help'd putting up the marquee, that shames the one that Warners give us.Thanks Dynamix great sounds as always.
All the funsters who make these meets so much fun.
Thanks also to Sandra and Kate for supplying my supper on my late arrival.
This meet was as Tina Turner sang, SIMPLY THE BEST.
I'm first on the list for next year.
Take care all. John.

oppy

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Glossop, North Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built Lunar
Exp
5 years
May we thank everyone for the wonderful time that Sue and I spent with you shower of eejits. The welcome was marvellous for two unsuspecting newbies on their first foray into the weird and wonderful world of Funstering :Eeek: We have met up with some truly wonderful folks and, again, we thank you all for the gentle initiation in to the dark side :wine::wine::wine:

Grateful thanks
Peter & Sue

AKA
the oppy's

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Back home from a fantastic weekend put on by Terry, Lisa, Bob, and Denise and loads of helpers, including Kate and Bill and many others throughout the weekend. Thank you all for the hard work you all put in to make it such a memorable weekend.
The entertainment was awesome, especially the Paradise Girls on Friday evening and the Jacob's Table on Saturday. It was good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones too. We did manage to sell quite a few items (even sold the full box of brollies on the way home, lol). We think it was the promise of 'Buy them here....or win them at Twin Lakes Meet', that pushed the sales.
The fishing was really good too with some whoppers in the island lake.
We would have stayed until Monday however, the rain changed the plans.
Until next year.........

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Huge thanks to Bob.Denise.Terry & LIsa for being such fantastic hosts this weekend
And every one else who helped prepare .
We had a great time and enjoyed the surprise and every thing else . seeing all our lovely funster friends was great
Looking forward to the next one .Jan &Mike.

Dergrowler

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 7, 2013
Banbury, Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class, Hymer B578
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for a terrific weekend, the surprise Friday evening was fantastic.

Even thought the weather throw every thing as us it was still a great event

Thanks to Terry, Lisa, Bob & Denise for organising such a successful rally.

Can't wait until next year

Many thanks to you all

David & Gill

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Thank you for a really good rally. Terry, Bob, Bill, wonderful stewards . The ladies did a very good job organising you and whole event. (Only joking about that of course).

You all deserve a medal, i hope everyone appreciates the ammount of work that goes into the planning and carrying out of an event like the
3 FFFs.

See you all soon,

Anne & Malc

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Many thanks for another great fff meet, the team Terry, Lisa, Bob & Denise did a great job with lots of help, we do appreciate your time and effort running this rally. Also great music from Dynamix once again.
The surprise Friday night was brilliant, never laughed so much in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back