Rally Bagwell Rally, Weymouth, June 2016. Official List. (2 Viewers)

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Back home and starting to get ready for Yorkshire. Thanks to Mo, Judy, Brian and Pam for the hard work they put into the rally. As above the weather and bus strike did not help. Just wish that summer would arrive.
Thanks again,
Pauline & Mike

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A big thank you to Mo, Judy for putting it on,Brisey, Pam for the marshalling. Ambillkate for the great spread put on for Amandas birthday. Hope to see all of you Funsters soon.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks to Mo, Judy, Brisey and Pam for the great 12 day rally. It was our first time and. despite the weather, we really enjoyed it. Thanks to Amblekate for the birthday party, and to the Hog Roaster, who also provided a superb sausage, chips and peas. A lot of work went into running this and we would like to thank everyone involved. It was nice to meet up with friends and make a few new ones as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Now parked up at Burnham, the weather here yesterday was fantastic, we sat outside all afternoon and Shirley is now sunburnt. What a contrast to the past 3 weeks both at Bagwell and Stratford. Irrespective of the weather Mo we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at Bagwell, thanks to Mo, Judy, Brian and Pamalaaar for all thier hard work and to all the other Funsters for thier company.
If we don't see you all before see you in just a few weeks at Malvern.
Cheers
Ed

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Now parked up at Burnham, the weather here yesterday was fantastic, we sat outside all afternoon and Shirley is now sunburnt. What a contrast to the past 3 weeks both at Bagwell and Stratford. Irrespective of the weather Mo we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at Bagwell, thanks to Mo, Judy, Brian and Pamalaaar for all thier hard work and to all the other Funsters for thier company.
If we don't see you all before, see you in just a few weeks at Malvern.
Cheers
Ed
Edit sorry double post proxy wifi aghhhh

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks to all that made it a great 12 days. The weather may not have been perfect but we saw a little sun and still enjoyed it.

The work that goes in to this rally before and during is really appreciated :)

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Back home and parked up , after a bit of juggling as cars were parked opposite my space. Many thanks to Mo and Judy Brian and Pam for a Fun rally despite the weather. The food nights were great and thankyou Ambilkate for the invite to Amandas afternoon tea birthday party .Great to see funsters old and new and seeing you all the next time we all meet up

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
back home and sorted the post etc and reflecting on a lovely 12 days spent with friends old and new

A huge thankyou to Mo, Judy, Paul, Brian and Pam for all their hard work arranging and marshalling the meet, you make it all look so effortless

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Big thankyou to Mo and all helpers for the hard work you put in for this meet. Especially thanks Mo for hiring the minibus which took us into Weymouth and then Portland Bill etc and for the tow to get out the site!

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed our time at Bagwell and have complete admiration for the work that went on behind the scenes to make it such a success. Those12 days seemed to fly by! Big thanks to all involved (y)

Reactions: Ven

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Got back 10 minutes ago and still no tea in my hand, but I am told its on its way.
Many thanks to all involved. We had a great time Mo, Judy, Brian and Pamelaar, and thanks to Benji and his crew for the excellent hog roast, follow on pork curry and sausage and chips. Thanks also to Ambilkate and all your helpers for the invite to Amanda's party. great to meet so many Funsters as well, and I reckon we still have half the field to go.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for a fantastic rally Mo, and thanks to Judy, Brian and Pamela, The hog roaster of all the lovely food,very nice to meet everyone.
We had a great time found a heavy rock bar in Weymouth and the Steam rally down the road was great.
once again thanks all for a very enjoyable 12 days.

John, Pat and Scrumpy.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Thanks @old-mo for organising a superb event. Also thanks to Judy, Brisey, Pamalaaar and not forgetting @Benjii and the Hog roast!
Left Saturday to do shopping as we are off to France tomorrow and SWMBO wanted her Clover.
Made our way to Wiltshire and hey presto spotted 2 old relics, 1 of whom looks remarkably like a certain @Tootles.
relic.JPG

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Huge thanks to ol' mo, Judith, brisey and pamalaaar for bag well.
Great meet and always good to meet up with funsters old and new :)

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Well firstly to Mo, Judy for putting it on, Brisey, Pam for the marshalling - a BIG thank you.

Then thanks for all who regardless of the weather made the meet a lot of fun. Back in Norfolk for now feet up, cuppa on and beer on the way.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
now the end is near;)......just wanted to say that we enjoyed our time at Bagwell, as always Mo & Judy did a fantastic job & also thanks to Brisey & Pamela .......hope you all get to put your feet up & have a well earned drink & rest:)

Lovely to see familiar faces & meet new ones too

P.s. Happy Birthday @grumps147 for yesterday;)(y)....hope you had a good day

X

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Many thanks for all your hard work Mo, Judy, Brisey an Pam. We had a really good time, we even enjoyed walking in the rain.
Met some more really nice people. Hoping to see everyone again soon.

Thanks again,

Anne & Malc

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Larby said " hey presto spotted 2 old relics," . Thats no way to speak of yours and Tootles Wife's ;) lol

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
I would like to echo what other funsters have said a big thankyou to Mo & Judy also to Brian & Pamelaar for a great meet.and all the hard work. We are currently at Martins Farm (Bartley) for a couple of weeks weather is good. Look forward to meeting up again soon.
Nicki & Phil
:Ta2:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Thanks to Mo and Judy for organising, Brisey and Pamelaaaa for marshalling and your friend with the food, money raised for charity is always a good thing in my book, sorry I missed a lot of you on the last day, but what a fantastic day (and night) out at the Chickerill steam and vintage fair, live bands all day, was still dancing and "cidering" at midnight, probably why I was last off on Sunday.... Sorry guys!! See you all soon!

whiffo

Free Member
May 2, 2016
essex
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
six months
Many thanks to Old Mo for a great rally at bagwell farm the organization was terrific and appreciated

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
In the local news today.
4 hrs ago

Share: 16 comments
Don't be last to know! Get the latest local news straight to your inbox.
A SECTION of the main Weymouth beach has been cordoned off by police after an item, believed to be a Second World War shell, was found.

Police were called by a member of the public to the item at 3.45am this morning.

A 100m cordon has been set up and the army's bomb disposal team have been informed.

The shell was found by metal detector Roger Evans, 49, from Somerset.

Mr Evans said he had been metal detecting in the area for nearly 20 years but had never discovered anything like the shell before.

He said he and his friend Rob Petree came down about 2.30am to do some detecting at very low tide.

He said they waded out about 200 meters from the beach and he got a 'live' signal from the metal detector. He said: "It was a good signal. It could've been a coke can."

Mr Evan dug down and found a large item encrusted with dirt and shells.

He said: "When I pulled it out I got my foot underneath it and rolled it up my leg and got it up."

Mr Evans took the item up the beach to the dry sand and broke the encrusted dirt off it and then realised what it was.

He said it was a "bit of a shock."

He added: "I thought, I'd better not hit it too many times. I was literally hitting the dirt off."

They went up to the Esplanade and found a police officer and reported the find.

A spokesman for Dorset Police said: "There has been a cordon set up at Weymouth beach, following the possible discovery of a shell. It's possibly a World War Two shell."

Coastguards and lifeguards are helping to man the cordon currently.

A spokesman for the Maritime and Coastguard Agency said: "We are assisting the police with this. Currently we have WykeCoastguard Rescue Team down there and a couple of people are manning the cordon. We also have local lifeguards assisting to man the cordon too."

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
First chance we've had to say a big thank you to Mo,Judy,Brian,Pam,and all who helped to make bagwell a wonderful 12days.was our first rally met some lovely people ,the food was delicious ,would also like to thank Ambilkate for the invite to Amanda's party thoroughly enjoyed it. Our next time to meet up again will be Malvern as we have family commitment till then. Cheer's REG ANG JAX

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Just got home. A REALLY big 'THANK YOU' to Mo and the team for putting on such a fantastic rally! (y)(y) And to all those people who offered Ali their condolences......:confused::confused:.....Including Larby, who wanted to bury me at Stonehenge. :cry:
Much enjoyed peeps. Cheers for making it such a great occasion. (y)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Deleted

Join us or log in to post a reply.