Rally . Autumn at Avon Bank Sunday 27th Sept. to Thurs. 1st Oct. 2020 (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
POSTED 16TH SEPTEMBER. AS A RESULT OF A DECISION BY JIM, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RENAMED AS A 'TEMPORARY CAMPSITE' AND THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED

WE HAVE A FEW VACANCIES AND WOULD WELCOME THE FUNSTERS SUPPORT, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE HARD WORK PUT IN BY JIM ON OUR BEHALF.

Read the 'stuff' at the bottom, ie Adults only, and No 'Third Party' bookings.

ANOTHER VICTIM OF COVID 19.

WE WILL NOT BE BRINGING OUR COLLECTION OF BOOKS TO PERSHORE AND WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY.
When we 'Lost' the Fun Rally, "Easter at Avon Bank" due to the coronavirus , and as time
dragged on, it occurred to me and Mary that you would probably be willing to attend the
opening of a pair of curtains let alone camp sites when H.M. Gov. deemed we were wise
enough and safe enough to venture out once more.

We therefore are pleased to tell you that we have secured the Rally field at Avon Bank for
a short rally at the end of September this year. 2pm Sunday 27th Sept. to 11.00am Thurs. 1st Oct 2020.

Alright, we appreciate that it isn't Summer and a may be a bit 'Nippy' but Avon Bank, everybody
agrees is a cracking site with good hospitality facilities on the doorstep. Pershore is on the doorstep
and the navigable River Avon flows right past, (we hope!) the site.

We haven't/aren't organising anything special to occur as yet, but no doubt something will be put
together for the enjoyment of all and you will get the opportunity to get out and meet your fellow
Funsters, who, like us have been cooped up since March.

Location: Avon Bank Meadows Rally Field, Mill Lane, Wyre Piddle, Worcestershire. WR10 2JF
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club C.L with a rally field, (It's more like a manicured lawn). You do not need to be a member of the C&MC Club to attend the Rally

Avon Bank Meadows was awarded the Caravan and Motorhome Club CL of the Year 2018.
It's beside the River Avon which is navigable. Boating/kayaking/canoeing and fishing are allowed from the site.

It can be seen that the space available for this rally could be described as 'compact and bijoux'. I reluctantly therefore have to restrict attendees to Coachbuilt and A Class 'vans (and smaller). We cannot accommodate R.V.'s other than Class C (Think Jims 'Van)

As is usual, we will not accept third Party bookings. If you and your mate want to come you will both have to book separately.

1593011789668.png

The Rally starts at 2pm (THIS IS A CHANGE!!!) on Sunday 27th September 2020
finishing at 11.00am Thursday 1st October 2020
There are 33 places available +2 for the Stewards.
THIS IS A 4 NIGHT RALLY.

The Cost for the Rally is £51 to Include your Pitch with EHU.

Wyre Piddle is within easy walking distance, where there are two pubs, and buses to nearby towns.
Pershore is a flat, pleasant, one mile walk through meadows. Pershore has an ASDA and numerous shops, bars and cafes.

Facilities: Although a basic site, Avon Bank has EHU for each attendee, TV Ariel sockets, and there are several water taps around the site. There are laundry facilities.
Access: Double gates from Mill Lane direct into Wyre Boatyard. Gravelled driveway leading to the Rally Field.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome. They must be on leads or tethered on the rally field. There is ample provision for exercise off the site.
Generators: As there is EHU for all, No generators please.

That way, your Deposit will be recognised by me. The remainder of the site fees to be paid in full by 1st September 2020
N.B. We appreciate that in a small number of cases there may be Funsters who have to cancel. The Deposit and Final Payment will be repaid if that place is filled by someone on the Reserve List. Otherwise the Deposit will be forfeited and that money will go to Charity.

As is usual, we will not be taking names immediately.

To give everyone a chance, post your name on here after 6pm on Sunday 28th June

Attendees

1. Emmit Derek and Mary
2. Damelza Malcolm and Teresa

B16 GCJ sillybug Teresa and Glenn
BX55 BXW jonsea John
DS 8698 DuxDeluxe David
E1 PWG Centurian Peter Eileen
EO68 CKY Floydster Paul
ET17 YCP Lynne Roy Roy and Lynne
FC02 GDY Lucky one Hilary
FJ09 RVT PAT N PAUL Paul Pat
FJ13DNY Suzton Tony Suzanne
FN63 SYA Lofty1 Alan and Barbara
FY17 UZM Jimbohorlicks Jim and Lyn
G10 VOS JaG Graham & Jean
H10 JPP Chocy boy John and Jackie
HX13 ESO Chipy210 John and Sue
L4 TJM toledo Dave and Polly
LX14 AVB tonka Steve and Irene
M1 USE cliffandger Cliff and Ger
MX14FVJ gozomikeMike
MX66FMA John W John and Brenda
MX66 GSO roncab Ron and Jeanette
NK67 FHR daveandsan Dave and San
PO51 LFW triclops Jeff and June
SP20 AYN Ditcha Dave and Diane
WJ56 HVO Janine er? Janine Fully Paid
WK54 AOX Dinosaur Kev and Jo
YK69OGE carolyn Carolyn and Nick
YN69 ATY Grimsbygranny Christine

Last edited:
OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Deleted

Last edited:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Where do I sign? Yes please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Thanks. I’m sure that wasn’t there when I looked

I know it's not the Panto season , but
OH! Yes it was.

Psss! It's now on twice 'cos Funsters habitually don't get to the bottom, (of a post) :LOL:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Lucky I set a reminder or I would have forgotten......

Yes please, would like to attend

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Yes please if there is still room?