Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
4CF92AD7-3A64-4351-92AC-B697869A934C.jpeg

half our camping field went home yesterday, because if the awful weather, haha glad they took it with them.

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
You may remember my pictures of Robbie the robin. Well now he has off spring and one has come attached to me and again I can feed the youngster from my hand. I was telling someone about this and the they said that he is reliant on you now, so this one is called Reliant Robin. ::bigsmile:
30B348A6-2D64-4ADB-91EC-68F224F4FCD8.jpeg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Spent forever looking at this bright red bird on my bird table and trying to identify it.

I only had my little phone camera and couldn't get a clear photo. I stood still for about 15 minutes in case I scared it away. :)

IMG_20200718_163649.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Well we are out in MHome at last, staying at Bay View, Bolton-le-sands. Decided to drive up to Lake Windamere in MHome as an experiment in where we could get to as its 7.8m long MHome and we had not hired a car. Difficulty parking but Beech Hill between Bowness and Newby Bridge was a good place for lunch. Just a few minutes walk to Lakeside. Then we drove down a road to park an realised we could not turn around and were faced with Windamere ferry. So ferry across lake and then challenging drive back through Ambleside. Sort of disaster when we got back as I had not emptied grey waste and we think it flowed back into shower and got a few things wet..... ahhh. So we learnt that MHome too big to go out for day in these places and I, ha.... because it was MY fault must empty waste before we go out. But great to be out and about. Off to Castleton this morning.Pictures looking across Morecambe Bay to Lakes, from Bay View and the from Lakes.
IMG_20200718_170154.jpg
IMG_20200718_165904.jpg
IMG_20200717_153103.jpg
IMG_20200717_160739.jpg
LIVE and LEARN towards Dream. Smudger55

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Well we are out in MHome at last, staying at Bay View, Bolton-le-sands. Decided to drive up to Lake Windamere in MHome as an experiment in where we could get to as its 7.8m long MHome and we had not hired a car. Difficulty parking but Beech Hill between Bowness and Newby Bridge was a good place for lunch. Just a few minutes walk to Lakeside. Then we drove down a road to park an realised we could not turn around and were faced with Windamere ferry. So ferry across lake and then challenging drive back through Ambleside. Sort of disaster when we got back as I had not emptied grey waste and we think it flowed back into shower and got a few things wet..... ahhh. So we learnt that MHome too big to go out for day in these places and I, ha.... because it was MY fault must empty waste before we go out. But great to be out and about. Off to Castleton this morning.Pictures looking across Morecambe Bay to Lakes, from Bay View and the from Lakes. View attachment 408296View attachment 408298View attachment 408300View attachment 408301LIVE and LEARN towards Dream. Smudger55

We know that road at Lakeside, but did manage to turn our tag axle chieftain round then got blocked on the bridge by an idiot who could not reverse to let us through, queue behind us inc a truck, nothing behind him, All good fun though

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Well we are out in MHome at last, staying at Bay View, Bolton-le-sands. Decided to drive up to Lake Windamere in MHome as an experiment in where we could get to as its 7.8m long MHome and we had not hired a car. Difficulty parking but Beech Hill between Bowness and Newby Bridge was a good place for lunch. Just a few minutes walk to Lakeside. Then we drove down a road to park an realised we could not turn around and were faced with Windamere ferry. So ferry across lake and then challenging drive back through Ambleside. Sort of disaster when we got back as I had not emptied grey waste and we think it flowed back into shower and got a few things wet..... ahhh. So we learnt that MHome too big to go out for day in these places and I, ha.... because it was MY fault must empty waste before we go out. But great to be out and about. Off to Castleton this morning.Pictures looking across Morecambe Bay to Lakes, from Bay View and the from Lakes. View attachment 408296View attachment 408298View attachment 408300View attachment 408301LIVE and LEARN towards Dream. Smudger55
So, is the moral of the story “Need to down-size motorhome“.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back