Rally Shrewsbury New Year 2019 - 2020 (3 Viewers)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
off up't'th'north to dump drop the MiL off. stop overnight and then on to our FIRST rally !!!! see you all there !

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Is there wifi available??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hilary and Robin we are going to have to delay our arrival I’ve sent a pm.
Thankyou

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Not generally. Inside the building for low use only and very poor speed.
Does anyone on site have the password please so i can check the strength, it might be ok for what I need. You can pm me if you think it's the best option? Thanks !!

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Hi password is SmartStart I think good signal the S are both uppercase

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
On guest or staff login? I've tried both but it says password incorrect

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
On guest or staff login? I've tried both but it says password incorrect
It's QuickStart on guest.

Just also to say the room will be open from 7. It's lovely and warm. Bring your own poison and glasses. Tea and coffee available but bring your own mugs.

Bit of a social gathering, plus a bit of background music. Maybe a silly quiz round if wanted.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
meanders , Enjoy your evening .
Hilary and Robin we are setting off on Monday ABW , let us know where to park as we don’t want you having to hang about waiting .
Thank you Anthea and Robxx

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
meanders , Enjoy your evening .
Hilary and Robin we are setting off on Monday ABW , let us know where to park as we don’t want you having to hang about waiting .
Thank you Anthea and Robxx
It'll be great to see you. Can you tell me how big your van is please?

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Good morning campers. ?

Another lovely morning and dry day forecast.

Could those arriving today give an estimated time of arrival please?

Lovely evening of chat last night. Room will be open most of the day and certainly this evening. If it's locked, just ask and we'll open it.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Sorry we didn't get over to the shindig last night, but we will be there tonight if anyone needs any ballast to make the numbers up on their quiz team.....

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Hoping to arrive at noon tomorrow - subject to dog not throwing up again between now and then. My finger has been poised over the number of the emergency vet since Friday but all looking ok now.

I am happy to park myself up away from the crowds next to the tree where I was last year.

I shall bring a couple of ukuleles in case anyone wants to learn to play or have a jam session :)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
has anyone managed to connect to the showground internet using a motorhome wifi set up? i can connect with my laptop and phone so i can get wifi etc but also been trying with my motorhome wifi but not been able to establish a connection? I just wondered if i was doing something wrong. whe someone else was using a n i was messing around last night i did notice that someone else had a motorhome wifi setuo as i could see it in the list of available connections, but they might be hooked up onto a different provider other than the site?

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
We'll be arriving early afternoon, tomorrow - 1pm - 2pm. We don't mind where we park. We have a 7m van and have paid for electric. Please don't go to the trouble of waiting around for us. If you let us know where you would like us to park, we can sort ourselves out. (y)

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
has anyone managed to connect to the showground internet using a motorhome wifi set up? i can connect with my laptop and phone so i can get wifi etc but also been trying with my motorhome wifi but not been able to establish a connection? I just wondered if i was doing something wrong. whe someone else was using a n i was messing around last night i did notice that someone else had a motorhome wifi setuo as i could see it in the list of available connections, but they might be hooked up onto a different provider other than the site?
I can connect with my iboost but found it faster to connect directly can you see c1aac iboost if you can I can give you the password for it

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We hope to arrive in daylight around 3pm. Again don’t mind where we go we are 8.5 long though! We will be minus dog and ehu would be great.

can anyone think of any last minute things I have to bring that I’ve forgotten?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We hope to arrive tomorrow around 3 too. Also don’t mind where we go.

Mousy - reading the thread I shall be packing darts! I bet you’ve packed everything and forgotten nothing - but has Martin gone in after you and removed things he thinks are non essential? Just saying - we know what he’s like ..... :xgrin:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We hope to arrive tomorrow around 3 too. Also don’t mind where we go.

Mousy - reading the thread I shall be packing darts! I bet you’ve packed everything and forgotten nothing - but has Martin gone in after you and removed things he thinks are non essential? Just saying - we know what he’s like ..... :xgrin:

I sent him to Libby’s to reseal her bath, I’ve been happy pottering all day...tempted to lock him out until we leave tomorrow!

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
I can connect with my iboost but found it faster to connect directly can you see c1aac iboost if you can I can give you the password for it
yes i can see it thanks. i can pop over tomorrow and bring my wifi iboost to check your settings if you dont mind, so i can see if i am doing anything wrong. we are the ones you spoke to yesterday re your van being a 2014 and ours a 2015 - a bailey autograph parked right in front of the entrance to the club room !

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back