Which Funsters have you met this year for the first time. (1 Viewer)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:) Having missed eighteen months we have met lots of wonderful people this year... Too many to mention ('cos we're bound to miss someone out) but all good fun....(y)
We especially remember all the Organisers & Rally Marshalls for all their help and hard work .............:thanks3:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
:) Having missed eighteen months we have met lots of wonderful people this year... Too many to mention ('cos we're bound to miss someone out) but all good fun....(y)
We especially remember all the Organisers & Rally Marshalls for all their help and hard work .............:thanks3:
Me too. That covers my crap memory nicely thankyou all .

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Yes, thank you for that reminder @Zigisla , not only did I meet him he explained how to pronounce Zig-Isle-ah, I've met @Anthea M , that was a very freindly introduction, @Mickx and @oldflemo , @runrig @shirlandy , @Tom A , @colmorangie , @gloworm , @ShiftZZ , @lorger , @Humsafer , @rosierose , @g8ysn , @manda3000gt , @Ralph-n-Bev , @Terry complete with max, @hoot007 , @Hyacinth 1 , @panda , @Teasy2007 , @Denham , @DavidG58 , @peterc10 , @The Happy Hooker @hoot007 @truffs @Daisie , @Joca , @Jimbohorlicks , @Wardleyweb @johnnyknife @JaG, @kevan accompanied by the lovely Annie Lennox, @Graham and Jane , @burtonbird , @chaser @Offagaingr8

I tell you someone I have met that most of you haven't and that is @Bobby22 .

I've also now met @haganap and @Jimbohorlicks , @Neckender , @REKERLY , @lowgill , @archie2000 , @tonka and yes you're right I must have missed loads, so now I'm in the dog-house.

.........but I will say this, it was fun meeting every one of you......... Griff
I'm amazed any of them are still members :) It was a true pleasure meeting you and your young lady also.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Whilst doing the admin for several meets this last year it was lovely to put names to faces to so many . to mention you all I would be typing all night but you all know who you are and it was so lovely to meet you all . Helen @scousebird it was lovely to meet you as like you felt I'd known youfor a long time to . Isn't Fun a fantastic furum long may it continue xxx

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
I have met jonandshell in Les Deux Alpes, Suavecarve at Gravelines and PhilG at Motocross.....albeit as he said with his crash helmet on !!!!!

I would have taken it off, but you know the score, once its on , its on. Hows your mate doing with his leg. Im already buying a build for next season.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Well see he has edited us in so I will go back and say what a great time we had in our three days a twin lakes , our first meet where we met, of coarse, @JaG , @sciac2001 , @Popeye , @Khizzie and not forgetting @cliffandger for their fishing and singing entertainment (y):)
Must say we also met other couples at twin lakes, all having a great time, and spoke to some but unfortunately didn't get their names.

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
I've never met another funster. Seen two MH with stickers but no one was at home. Once at Citie Europe when we walked into the supermarket for essential supplies to bring home, but the MH had gone when we returned. We also spotted a sticker as we drove out of Aldi in Swindon.

We are currently at Playa Tropicana in Spain, any funster also here.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I think I forgot @Debs? (y)

And @lorger who helped us to quiz gold medals at Chester :D

On behalf of my amazing quizz team members at Chester ..Solo Masters .. may I say that had the general paper been taken into account we would have won.... WE WUZ ROBBED ..Back me up guys @Barclaybasher @jo-ca @Cal54 @Wendo .........

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I would have taken it off, but you know the score, once its on , its on. Hows your mate doing with his leg. Im already buying a build for next season.

He is back on his feet. Spent 6 days in hospital and had metal pins put in but is looking forward to next season. He came down to Weymouth beach race yesterday. On the upside , he was insured.....mega bucks. Good luck with the build,meat ha bought?

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
griff @Popeye remember I was the only funster that answered Jackie's advert can you be a friend to my popeye will take so getting usedto and the doctor said if some one can be friend him it will help him to get back to the old popeye I was that man it's been hard but I am there for you my old mate ray xx lol still lol and remember you are English so come on show the love

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Amanda was standing guard at our table with her truncheon, So every other team were GOOGLEing away. So what chance did we have

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
remember you are English so come on show the love

Bullocks; I am British, it says so on my Passport, criminal record and Birth certificate or even Berth certificate for those of you who get wound up with the incorrect spelling and it should be 'Feel the Lurve' not show the love you luverly welsh person you.

How did it go at Pembrey Ray? couldn't have been as good as last year because @cliffandger the Mouseys @Taran_Las and of course I wasn't there!

Much better experience than meeting the likes of @Dawn B and @Tootles

Cor Blimey; you're not far out there Larby!

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Bullocks; I am British, it says so on my Passport, criminal record and Birth certificate or even Berth certificate for those of you who get wound up with the incorrect spelling and it should be 'Feel the Lurve' not show the love you luverly welsh person you.

How did it go at Pembrey Ray? couldn't have been as good as last year because @cliffandger the Mouseys @Taran_Las and of course I wasn't there!
Paul I think you'll find we were the only ones missing - the @Mousy s and @Taran_Las were there...... Looking forward to the New Forest Meet when we will all be there once more! Just sorry that @Debs and Les will be missing. :(

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Here's Tootles with my OH and the rest of his friends, see what I mean?
P1050768.JPG

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Must have been imposters :love:
it was april when we.where down that.way last(n):)

Hmm. Must've been! Only chatted with them a short while & can't remember their van offhand. Think they said they came from Scotland ... Oh well, maybe got their names wrong!! Anyway, whoever they were, we met them! ;)

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Hmm. Must've been! Only chatted with them a short while & can't remember their van offhand. Think they said they came from Scotland ... Oh well, maybe got their names wrong!! Anyway, whoever they were, we met them! ;)
Not to worry we meet so many people briefly it's impossible to rember all
And we are from yorkshire:)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
What a year for me! As a total techno phobe hubbie paid ÂŁ15 and I joined fun!!
First meet at Chester as a newbie was nerve wracking !! But we met loads of wonderful people with some unusual avatar names!!
@Popeye goosed me and I felt part of a great group of people so thankyou all who have made it a great year ! Thanks to Jim and sian @Techno @Carol , @panda ,@movan ,@lorger @Steve and Kat @Mousy @cliffandger @Ambilkate @Hyacinth 1 @jo-ca @beacons @XRN @JockandRita @irnbru @andy63 @Autowbars @DuxDeluxe @the caller@SC O5 OUT @Debs and Les but as well as many more the Funsters who I feel I have met but talk to every day @big map @jumartoo @Granjan @Jenben @Badknee @Baycott @CWH @Sas r us @tom the old man @scousebird @pyro @ianthebuilder .@Chris @Robert Clark etc etc .many many more To all the Funsters who we converse with everyday Thankyou for your funnies ,advice ,help and compassion.
I'll just finish my gin now!! Cheers!!:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back