Which Funsters have you met this year for the first time. (1 Viewer)

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
He is back on his feet. Spent 6 days in hospital and had metal pins put in but is looking forward to next season. He came down to Weymouth beach race yesterday. On the upside , he was insured.....mega bucks. Good luck with the build,meat ha bought?

Never been to that, always looks fun. Vertemati. well i was given one.. and i just bought another.. and i have mine from 1998. And im off to Germany friday to get half of another one.

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Met LOADS this year! :):):):):)

Strange though, they all seemed to say the same thing..............

"Hi, I'm (whoever), who are you??
"Hi, I'm Tootles.......".(extends hand)
"Oh, your the knob then.........."(withdraws extended hand). :(
Checked my hand each time. It was clean.............:cry:

Well amongst others, I met you this year @Tootles, not only did I shake your hand but I grabbbed your tool;) - your penknife that allowed me to change the frames in my van, under your expert guidance. I'd shake your hand anytime my friend (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
:):):):):):)

bagwell.JPG

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
What a year for me! As a total techno phobe hubbie paid £15 and I joined fun!!
First meet at Chester as a newbie was nerve wracking !! But we met loads of wonderful people with some unusual avatar names!!
@Popeye goosed me and I felt part of a great group of people so thankyou all who have made it a great year ! Thanks to Jim and sian @Techno @Carol , @panda ,@movan ,@lorger @Steve and Kat @Mousy @cliffandger @Ambilkate @Hyacinth 1 @jo-ca @beacons @XRN @JockandRita @irnbru @andy63 @Autowbars @DuxDeluxe @the caller@SC O5 OUT @Debs and Les but as well as many more the Funsters who I feel I have met but talk to every day @big map @jumartoo @Granjan @Jenben @Badknee @Baycott @CWH @Sas r us @tom the old man @scousebird @pyro @ianthebuilder .@Chris @Robert Clark etc etc .many many more To all the Funsters who we converse with everyday Thankyou for your funnies ,advice ,help and compassion.
I'll just finish my gin now!! Cheers!!:)

Hi Anthea.. got this alert and looked through your post...
We've never met yet ..so your confusing me with someone else :LOL:.. one day hopefully ... we do do the daily quiz I know the name...
Andy..

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
:LOL:Haha aren't you irnbru s Andy?!?!

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
:LOL:Haha aren't you irnbru s Andy?!?!
Haha... I ve got it now ... your confusing me with her man Alan. .. Sandra and Jean her mum and I are mates and frequently having a bit bicker on the forum lol...
Thought it was a bit odd as I've never been to Chester meet...
Andy..

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Haha... I ve got it now ... your confusing me with her man Alan. .. Sandra and Jean her mum and I are mates and frequently having a bit bicker on the forum lol...
Thought it was a bit odd as I've never been to Chester meet...
Andy..
That's me all over now I'm imagining I've met people!!:LOL:

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
Met @2spritelyislanders in France, twice. Can confirm they are indeed spritely, but as it was more than a few days ago, obviously can't remember much else. Except they had 2 dogs and a jolly nice Rapido.:)

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Met @2spritelyislanders in France, twice. Can confirm they are indeed spritely, but as it was more than a few days ago, obviously can't remember much else. Except they had 2 dogs and a jolly nice Rapido.:)
Hello Candapack :smiley: hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday. We're adjusting to being home again after nearly 5 weeks in France. Already planning to go back next year. Did you stop off in Birmingham on your way home to look at vans? Were you tempted?:smiley:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
It was nice seeing you at Norfolk show Toni, and to see you mixing so well, ;) considering I had to drag you out your motorhome at your first funster meet at tattingstone ...........kicking and screaming. :LOL:

(y) Bob and Janie.

you do exaggerate so bob, me kicking and screaming? never, :D but i did hide away quite a bit being so shy..
if i'd known then how lovely, kind and supportive funsters are, then i maybe wouldn't have been..
and yes, that was my very first meet in my little renault trafic conversion that i had then, (my daughter now has it) and i was petrified thinking i would be the only solo there. have always been short on confidence, but it's growing..(y)
crikey, that was so long ago now, was lovely there behind the pub..
it was lovely meeting you again by the way..:)

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Met many funsters at Yorkshire, Saltfleet, and Twin lakes, meetings. Too many to name.
Bumped into a couple on our travels too.
Phil

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Going with his avatar it does look like he's a woman. I'm fed up asking him to remove me from it :LOL:
You look beautiful together sunshine. Match made in Heaven .. with a little help from a field and cosy motorhome. X

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I've just remembered!! With a little prompt;) @Tootles never met but feel he is a friend:hiya2:i do like tootles very much!!!

Last edited:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
Now one has to ask........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smirk:

What was our Toni (@dryad) and my bestest mate Bob (@bobandjanie ) doing behind the "Pub".... ?????? :Eeek:

The mind boggles.... :wink: :hugs: :giggler:

it was all very innocent mister mo, i can assure you, i is a good girl, it was a funster meet in the field behind the white horse pub in tattingstone.. :)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
it was all very innocent mister mo, i can assure you, i is a good girl, it was a funster meet in the field behind the white horse pub in tattingstone.. :)
Another funster to find love at a meet. :-0

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
Don't ask I've mixed him up with @ Rupert who is really Alun!!!probably to much gin in Lincoln!!
I shall have to meet him Asap!!
We can tell you that he's a lovely young fellow, and you can't go wrong with him as a friend! I would like everyone to meet @andy63 to see what a helpful and considerate person he is(y)

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Met a lot at the Thetford rally and at the Norfolk show ground , but REAL bad at names.
Joy sticks in our thoughts tho (Movan) Lovely gentle soul.. xx. and the both Duracell Bunnies were a nice couple too, but names names names.
Like a LOT of folk on here, look forward to meeting a lot more DucDeLuc, Tootles, Techno, Puddleduck, the Mouseys etc. Popeye, Chaser... There is an endless list..
Praps I will have to call in at Benidorm to see a lot of them this Winter..
Met Ian the builder at our place and hope to see him this week again (Hugo Boss and all)
Mitch

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back