Where can I get one of these? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Ok I’ve done a search for one of these and drawn a blank and being the proud owner of a 3.0 Iveco engine carthago I wanted to distance myself from the paltry 2.3 variety, hence I wanted this on the back of my van. Now I’m sure that you Concorde, Morelo and top end Carthago owners will have the relevant contacts and chassis numbers to get one, so I’m “reaching out to you” (🤣🤣) to see what you can do for me.
I’m sure it will also increase any future resale value :xwink: Jackd :xrofl: :xrofl: :xrofl:
6904A91D-EB28-4A65-9477-559FFD328ABA.jpeg

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
That is obviously on the back of a Concorde, you will find that Morelo owners are far more discreet about the power unit, (well possibly not it's MAN) maybe get a big IVECO sign off a truck as folk shouldn't miss that.

Or what about one of these,

s-l1600.jpg

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Back of a Souped up " Mini " Pick up years ago..." Sniff my Diff. ". Trouble with it on a lorry ? EASILY remembered if running in " UNcharted ? " hours. :ROFLMAO:
🚛 Tea Bag

Nov 7, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
No longer a Newbie
There’s an Iveco dealer not far from me Ady. I’ll enquire for you. (Good will n all that) 😂😂

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot
That is obviously on the back of a Concorde, you will find that Morelo owners are far more discreet about the power unit, (well possibly not it's MAN) maybe get a big IVECO sign off a truck as folk shouldn't miss that.

Or what about one of these,

View attachment 699491
Is that a spiders web on the heel of that ladies shoe 👠 👍🌟🥃

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Ok I’ve done a search for one of these and drawn a blank and being the proud owner of a 3.0 Iveco engine carthago I wanted to distance myself from the paltry 2.3 variety, hence I wanted this on the back of my van. Now I’m sure that you Concorde, Morelo and top end Carthago owners will have the relevant contacts and chassis numbers to get one, so I’m “reaching out to you” (🤣🤣) to see what you can do for me.
I’m sure it will also increase any future resale value :xwink: Jackd :xrofl: :xrofl: :xrofl:
View attachment 699482
Isn't the Fiat 2.3 an Iveco HPI engine too? Half the ancillaries have got Iveco labels on them.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
View attachment 699482
I've just signwritten 5 of the big eveco vans last month. In order to fit the rear chevrons I had to remove all the badges. Unfortunately I just binned them. Next time I'll post them on here. Sorry.

Wingingit#1

Free Member
Dec 13, 2022
Funster No
MH
Adria
Just got our Palace Liner on order along with matching catamaran and his and hers jet skis :cool:

Well ok , there on my list for santa ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back