Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Why do old people eat muesli with fruit in it?

Genuine question.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
Mixed berries, a layer of fat free Greek yogurt, jumbo oats on top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Gillus

Free Member
Jun 15, 2016
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 747
Exp
That massive fry-up is actually less bad for you than 2 weetabix and a fresh orange juice

But most people will never believe that, as they have been brainwashed by Kellogs and the supermarkets into believing that “fat” makes you fat, when in fact sugar and “useless” carbs that turn into sugar, make you fat
So try true Cheshire Cat great you have raised this. Ive seen the results from a low carb diet reversal of pre diabetes. The pharmaceutical companies are brain washing us into thinking the drugs are needed . All you need to do is stop eating sugar (that includes hidden such as bread, pasta, potatoes etc) and processed foods. Diabetics particularly there is another way to drugs you can reverse it.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
But why does it only become “nice” when you get old?
It’s because they’ve abused their bodies so much for the last 50 years they are trying to repair the damage done……or at least they may be stopping the rot. It’s a bit like giving up smoking when you’re 80…..probably a waste of time! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
I have put Shepherds Place Farm Cafe, Doncaster on my list of must visit places, question is which "Terminator" Breakfast to go for?, Number 1, or Number 2.
Great campsite nearby I believe, but would have to look it up to remeber its name, its where all the You Tube vloggers meet up at times.
Anyone up for their "Breakfast Challenge"? Its free it you manage tom eat it all. Have a look, might well make your mouth water:giggle:
LES

rich g

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
Today i had porridge oats with yoghurt ,seeds,fresh fruit,& honey followed by home made wholemeal bread toasted,with peanut butter,and a cup of green tea. Super

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It’s because they’ve abused their bodies so much for the last 50 years they are trying to repair the damage done……or at least they may be stopping the rot. It’s a bit like giving up smoking when you’re 80…..probably a waste of time! :rolleyes: :LOL:
Well I will never like muesli !

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Mixed berries, a layer of fat free Greek yogurt, jumbo oats on top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
And to think most Greek yoghurt is made in Germany.BUSBY.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
I wasn’t that hungry today so told the wife just give me 2 eggs with my offerings today. 🤪😷
View attachment 522662
Near lunch now getting hungry again. 😱🤪🥃
See you only had the small breakfast😁
The large sets you up until tea time😂😂
1627841898545.jpeg

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
So try true Cheshire Cat great you have raised this. Ive seen the results from a low carb diet reversal of pre diabetes. The pharmaceutical companies are brain washing us into thinking the drugs are needed . All you need to do is stop eating sugar (that includes hidden such as bread, pasta, potatoes etc) and processed foods. Diabetics particularly there is another way to drugs you can reverse it.
In 15 weeks I have
  • changed my diet
  • Ditched my Metformin
  • In spite of ditching Metformin have moved to pre instead of full Type 2
  • Lost 20 lbs and counting ( from 13st 6 to 12.0- so i wasnt huge)
No bread, no potatos, no rice, no biscuits, no cake….low carb NO SUGAR, no ultra processed food

I don't eat ANYTHING that is Low this or Low that

Honestly not been hungry once in 15 weeks and NO indigestion👍👍

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
In 15 weeks I have
  • changed my diet
  • Ditched my Metformin
  • In spite of ditching Metformin have moved to pre instead of full Type 2
  • Lost 20 lbs and counting ( from 13st 6 to 12.0- so i wasnt huge)
No bread, no potatos, no rice, no biscuits, no cake….low carb NO SUGAR, no ultra processed food

I don't eat ANYTHING that is Low this or Low that

Honestly not been hungry once in 15 weeks and NO indigestion👍👍
Well done...BUSBY.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
As I am on domestic duties since management is semi immobile. Breakfast is easier to take up to her to save her making an early decent.
I fancied porridge yesterday. Nothing clever just instant in the microwave. The response I got was” it’s not Tuesday why porridge”. I thought she was referring to Wallis and Gromit but the tone implied it was not the case. Today she got bacon and scrambled egg with no response.
I will be glad when she is fully mobile. I sense deaf and dumb breakfast coming soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back